AYB Merge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you've noticed, AYB have merged with Mushy/Coco. Could be a world leading power, but we'll have to see, eh?

Probably in the best interests of the two tribes, will look forward to seeing them do well later on it the world.

Wallam

Yup, two of the tribes with the most experienced have decided to join together. This should be fun, a lot of good players in these tribes I think they will go very far.

Jasej

Wow - They're really climbing the rankings! Wow :icon_eek: - Gasp :icon_eek: - Shock! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Depends how the leadership work together i think. Inactivity and complacency could take affect as well... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Correct, the world has hardly started. When nobles come out thats when you will see changes. :icon_wink:

Woodlandapple

Aww you spoiled the surprise. I was hoping to reveal all with a decent propaganda story. Oh well :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i knew it....i just knew these tribes would merge.....i just knew it...

Jasej

i knew it....i just knew these tribes would merge.....i just knew it...

Oh yes, I do remember your higly interesting and epiphanous (or whatever you say in english) thread about AYB and Coco's coming merge and transformation to Mushy.. Not? :icon_wink:

lavalya

Correct, the world has hardly started. When nobles come out thats when you will see changes. :icon_wink:

As you said, nothing is guaranteed yet, far from it. We might have potential, but lets see us put that to use! :)

DeletedUser

W18

Mushy will be the biggest threat..
This will be fun.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Just when I'd thought up some good AYB and Coco pics :icon_sad:
Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.