Azura Declares on HI

Reviv333

Well this might make people make jaw drops, but Azura is not going to take it anymore. The HI leader is not capable and incompetent to lead their tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

I would like to tell you why Azura declared on HI today. HI has continue attacking our K35 members and Central K43 members. We have lost 2 members in the K35 and going to lose another one shortly:icon_sad: I brought this up to our council and we all agreed that war right now would be a long victory, but we can win this against those rats (HI). Azura is just a another one of those RIM tribes but were heading to the CORE. Yeah, were nobling into the CORE. People will say RIM tribes never expand into the CORE, well guys, get ready for a shock, were be in RIM history.

DeletedUser5175

Well i guess goodluck.

BTW First POST, this thread is going to be filled with spam = ="

DeletedUser

HI now have two tribes on their back, I am liking the sudden urge of declarations by everyone.

olympus

A lot of rim tribes have nobled into the core in the past.

Also NwN are at war with HI so it isnt really a David V Goliath battle as you seem to want everyone to think.

Personally i think you saw an opportunity that HI are weak due to the war and see some easy villages, nothing wrong with that i guess.

Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser5175

Azura will have it hard. Unless its allies GLOBE stacks Azura's frontline, i doubt Azura can hold.

Reviv333

I know it will be a tough war, but we rather die fighting for our sovereignty.

DeletedUser

fail2.jpg

Well this might make people make jaw drops, but Azura is not going to take it anymore. The HI leader is not capable and incompetent to lead their tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

Wow, so you bent over and took the punishment before but now HI are at war with a top tribe you've grown some testicles... :icon_rolleyes:

The word "cowards" comes to mind.

I would like to tell you why Azura declared on HI today. HI has continue attacking our K35 members and Central K43 members. We have lost 2 members in the K35 and going to lose another one shortly:icon_sad:

Some real good recruitment there, why not make sure they aren't noobs before you click invite. Then maybe they wont get rimmed and they you wont have to fail so much. :icon_wink:

I brought this up to our council and we all agreed that war right now would be a long victory, but we can win this against those rats (HI).

Yep because they are at war with someone else. Jumping on the band wagon much?

Azura is just a another one of those RIM tribes but were heading to the CORE. Yeah, were nobling into the CORE. People will say RIM tribes never expand into the CORE, well guys, get ready for a shock, were be in RIM history.

And just like Typical RIM tribes your gang banging your way there. I hope NwN didnt have a part in getting you involved in this.

DeletedUser

People will say RIM tribes never expand into the CORE, well guys, get ready for a shock, were be in RIM history.

Umm, you're joking right? :p
As olympus said, it has been done, many times before. Lol, you guys aren't making history. :icon_biggrin:
What I see is you guys taking advantage of HI's current situation. Well, good luck to both sides I guess.

DeletedUser

Wow, so you bent over and took the punishment before but now HI are at war with a top tribe you've grown some testicles... :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe even rev did grow some testicles but he is yet to find a shirt :icon_biggrin:

-Alias-

People will say RIM tribes never expand into the CORE, well guys, get ready for a shock, were be in RIM history.

Yeah they do. Thats usually the point of an experienced rim tribe take the rim and expand into the core. Please before you post information like that know what you are talking about. Even more amazing people who have started months late on the rim have got rank 1 spots. So you may want to edit that.

I don't know much about either tribes but good luck to both i'll be hoping for some decent Pnp but so far this world has been nothing but a disappointment.

DeletedUser

Finally reviv333 might get nobled out of this world!!! :icon_biggrin:

-M A R I O-

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:12
I would like to discussed something with you sir.

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:13
yes?

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:14
Are you warring [ally]Hi[/ally]?

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:15
why?

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:15
Kust wondering, as we can partner up.

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:17
I would never partner up with your tribe. Btw that sounded pretty gay as i do not want to be your partner.

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:18
Lmao, not that kind of partnership. I mean if your exchanging blow with HI, do you want some help from the North?

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:19
No we dont need help unless you can spell reviv is a noobcakepiepoopyhead.

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:20
lol, You have no idea what were capable of doing m8 ;)

And I can report you for calling me names ;)

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:21
hmm i never called you a name :/ and i seriously doubt your tribe seeing as you failed so hard on multiple other worlds :/

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:22
If you see on this world, were still going strong. Were as a RIM tribe so were going to show what we can do.

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:22
Bringing past worlds into this world, makes you a nub

killer hench on 15.01. at 03:24
Oh so now im a nub? Look at your tribes placement. All grouped up and mixed in together with no room to grow. Please try and get some more sense before messaging me back.

Reviv dosent answer me anymore :icon_cry: And i was just starting to have fun with him. :/ Funniest part of this though is that he is already trying to get more bigger tribes to do his dirty work for him aka get a gangbang together.

portugal737

Really, guys? Your making fun/ critizing this guy because he is waging war on a tribe that is taking his members..? I say, good luck to azura.. You did the right thing as a leader.

olympus

Really, guys? Your making fun/ critizing this guy because he is waging war on a tribe that is taking his members..? I say, good luck to azura.. You did the right thing as a leader.

No, he only declared because NwN did, HI will probaly lose this war. The post by Mario pretty much sums that up as well, they want to gang bang HI and then claim it as a victory from the history making Rim Tribe :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Reviv333 on 15.01. at 03:18
Lmao, not that kind of partnership. I mean if your exchanging blow with HI, do you want some help from the North?

That sounded pretty gay also. Watch out i think this guys got gay feelings for you killer.

DeletedUser

No, he only declared because NwN did, HI will probaly lose this war. The post by Mario pretty much sums that up as well, they want to gang bang HI and then claim it as a victory from the history making Rim Tribe :icon_neutral:

Complete agreeance /\

This is some awseome war that is taking place!!!

portugal737

If you guys think this gang bang is bad, better get ready to see what a few tribes have got in store for Frost...