Azura Declares on HI

DeletedUser

Depending on if you want fakes, you really only need 213 rams...

DeletedUser

firstly good luck to both tribes.... i really dont care who wins though :icon_confused:

@olympus..... nice siggy :lol:

@reviv
a)delete your forum acc....... it will get you and your tribe in more trouble then come of good :icon_neutral:
b)dont send stupid mail looking for help! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well, good luck and let's enjoy ourselves. Nice to see some fakes/attacks from Yzura as well :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NwN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HI
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 68
Difference: 17

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 389,629
Side 2: 227,315
Difference: 162,314

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,507
Side 2: 4,062
Difference: 7,445

image.php

No conquers in last 48 hours. Some war.

olympus

Maybe HI and NwN Nap'd so Azura can take the glory when they win >_>

olympus

Side 1:
Tribes: Azura
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HI
Players:

Timeframe: 16/01/2010 16:41:00 to 18/01/2010 01:13:10

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

ToTheGallows

No conquers in last 48 hours. Some war.

Correct me if I'm wrong - and I may just be - but I don't believe any member of NwN has ever claimed we are at formal war with HI. It was just a skirmish with us trying to stop them encroaching into K45.

If you want to see the "scale" of the skirmish, and the relative success of the attacks; take a look at the ODD rankings.

DeletedUser

Well this might make people make jaw drops, but Azura is not going to take it anymore. The HI leader is not capable and incompetent to lead their tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

only thing that made my jaw drop is that any tribe would let you make a dec...as expected, a pretty terrible one at that.

I would like to tell you why Azura declared on HI today. HI has continue attacking our K35 members and Central K43 members. We have lost 2 members in the K35 and going to lose another one shortly:icon_sad: I brought this up to our council and we all agreed that war right now would be a long victory, but we can win this against those rats (HI). Azura is just a another one of those RIM tribes but were heading to the CORE. Yeah, were nobling into the CORE. People will say RIM tribes never expand into the CORE, well guys, get ready for a shock, were be in RIM history.

lol seems like youre already losing!

DeletedUser

This is probably the most epic fail declaration yet.. Not the actual post, but the circumstances :icon_rolleyes:

ifyoutryyoudie

This war ended!I fell sorry for the members, having to deal with a big mouth leader...
After some noblings half of the tribe quits...Oh well!!
Mod you can close this, because they won´t last long...
Let me noble my next targets...

Abybi

DeletedUser

firstly good luck to both tribes.... i really dont care who wins though :icon_confused:

@olympus..... nice siggy :lol:

@reviv
a)delete your forum acc....... it will get you and your tribe in more trouble then come of good :icon_neutral:
b)dont send stupid mail looking for help! :icon_eek:

since it was bumped..... i hope he listens to me now!:icon_confused: