~B.F.D~ Brothers of Destruction: Recruting.

DeletedUser

We're a global tribe, having members in lots of continents, I'm currently secondary leader, and Full time Leader is Kingslayer141. We're recruiting ANYONE yes, anyone. We have Tribe members in the continents, 92, 7, 94, 17, and few more. We've got currently 14 members at the time and date of this post and we're wanting to increase our population and help build up our Tribe.

We've got a website/forum, not private so anyone who registers to it can see what's posted their, the forum contains, rules/information/new members/banned list/welcoming/promotions/exceptions/events/allies/enemies/leaders.

Theirs also a chat on the site for anyone wanting quick answers, because I am on it whenever I'm on my Tribalwars account. If you want to check out or website, heres the link:- http://www.brothersofdestructiontribe.freeforums.org/.

Thankyou for looking at our post, please contact me if you wish to join the Tribe.
:spear:It's all about Team Work:spear:

DeletedUser

Application Form for Joining:-

Tribalwars Game Name: ______
Villages: _____
Active?: Yes/No.
Premium or Non-Premium: P/NP.

Thankyou, If you wish not to use this form, don't panic we can check your details manually, but its easier for you and us to quickly fill this.