[B] made over 1.000.000 points

Tangalor Firefoot

I've seen the mails you sent to them. Something along the lines of.

your brother: Are you going to noble -avenger-
vpar: no
your brother: well sam (you) mentioned it to me and just pointing it out that i can see when he's online.

I'll get the official post for you later if you want.

Sam Mentioned that "JAMM" wanted to noble you. Chris mentioned that we can see when your offline.

DeletedUser

Matt.

And your final useless point..(#5) Matty, I seem to remember you doing the 2 other things I can think about 1 --> Deciding to quit then NOT 2--> Arguing with Jerran in the forum

Matty you surprised me by doing well in the last server I always thought of you and your brother as incompetent from w6, I gained a lot of respect for you and decided not to blame it on you having a good tribe to back you / a strong player (Hibby) playing with you. You pretty much lost all of that with this comment and your game play in this speed.

Sorry for double posting but when you quit then came back. You did it about 5 times and made a big deal about it on the forums. I did not. when you talk about world 6 you did good at the start due to my brother doing everything for you. All your village you got were cleared by my brother near enough which is why he didn't get any villages and eventually quit which is why you got the number 2 spot not because you are a good player.

Lets see last round you made a come back by backstabbing and asking for help everyday and still you got nobled out in the end because of how much people hated you what does that say about your character.

Well this round i've played it by myself and made it back into the top 10. Which wasn't that hard to be honest due to the fact i've had it pretty easy on the rim.

Oh and for the final comment i don't care if you have respect for me because i'm pretty sure i have earned the respect of much more honourable and better players both as people and gamers. So yeah say what you want.

Tangalor Firefoot

Sorry for double posting but when you quit then came back. You did it about 5 times and made a big deal about it on the forums. I did not. when you talk about world 6 you did good at the start due to my brother doing everything for you. All your village you got were cleared by my brother near enough which is why he didn't get any villages and eventually quit which is why you got the number 2 spot not because you are a good player.

Lets see last round you made a come back by backstabbing and asking for help everyday and still you got nobled out in the end because of how much people hated you what does that say about your character.

Well this round i've played it by myself and made it back into the top 10. Which wasn't that hard to be honest due to the fact i've had it pretty easy on the rim.

Oh and for the final comment i don't care if you have respect for me because i'm pretty sure i have earned the respect of much more honourable and better players both as people and gamers. So yeah say what you want.

Your brother didn't clear a single village for me, He had about 200 troops when he was about 2500 points, ask Vpar2 about my judgements about your brother. He gave me his village after I had my first village, which I will admit helped. But hey If I wasn't there dominating the area then he would have been a farm from day one.

I Made #2 by skill since I was by myself with a cling on, a Nice one I will admit. But a leech none of the less.

He farmed the farms I cleared, and he asked for protection 2-3 times. I cleared those attacking him and he farmed them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last server whom did I backstab? Just out of curiousity? - I asked for help attacking people. I wanted to make COORDINATION. Only problem was people on my side of the map weren't online when I was / weren't coordinating very well. -- If you say thats bad then your even worse then I thought.

I got "nobled out" eh? -- I attack gianluca as a joke in the last week then quit and he nobled my villages. There was no "hate", and there was no animosity.

Like I said you did well last round I base that fact on your tribe being "scary" and your teammate being good. Not on you as a player.

I still have the respect of players who don't agree to go along with something then back out and throw somebody else out to get eaten alive to save their own skin. -Vpar I thought better of you.

I made my respect on my own, you made yours through Hibby and a ferocious tribe.

DeletedUser

We're not going to solve this on here. Let's all agree to stop flooding the forums with a personal argument.

DeletedUser1747

Please don't drag my name into this. If either of you want to have an actual conversation about circumstances, you know where to find me. If not, please limit the accusations in here.

Krakkan

Blue, as much as we are friends, I can't see vik back stabbing matt..

Tangalor Firefoot

Please don't drag my name into this. If either of you want to have an actual conversation about circumstances, you know where to find me. If not, please limit the accusations in here.

Vik I'll talk to you on msn, and I apologize for that I just realized that Jamm has been online when the 1 / 1 / 1 resources were sent, and probably is the one who posted everything against me that he could.

I apologize and since I never knew Jamm I can't say I didn't expect some kind of treachery.

DeletedUser

More news: is now 1 million points larger than the next largest tribe.

1 1.790.931 1.790.931 11 162.812 211 8.488
2 Cymru 765.229 765.229 20 38.261 128 5.978

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jamm, however did say he wanted to and that Matty1.23 was his target. (IRC)

could you please stop lying? maybe my account sitter did that. I never said that. By the way: I was on vacation from 23.07.07 till 01.07.07. And I have about 3 dozen witnesses for that in this community. I don't recall it perfectly, but I'm pretty sure I also told you.

Is there any reason for ruining my name with this lies?

By the way: I know which account you are currently playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krakkan

could you please stop lying? maybe my account sitter did that. I never said that. By the way: I was on vacation from 23.07.07 till 01.07.07. And I have about 3 dozen witnesses for that in this community. I don't recall it perfectly, but I'm pretty sure I also told you.

I acn verify that, Jamm and I had a conversation that we were going to take eachother out in this speed round and he told me he'd be away for the first week or so.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Are you sure ?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We hit 2mil before the next tribe hit 1mil.

However, with the loss of Jamm soon... we'll still be over 1 1/2 times the next tribe.

1 2.232.539 2.232.539 11 202.958 260 8.587
2 Cymru 964.145 964.145 20 48.207 147 6.559

_________

This is assuming we don't retake any of his villages. We'll still be around 2 times the next tribe.

Krakkan

We hit 2mil before the next tribe hit 1mil.

However, with the loss of Jamm soon... we'll still be over 1 1/2 times the next tribe.

1 2.232.539 2.232.539 11 202.958 260 8.587
2 Cymru 964.145 964.145 20 48.207 147 6.559

_________

This is assuming we don't retake any of his villages. We'll still be around 2 times the next tribe.

Apart from the fact we're eating him alive.