~B~'s Attempt at Survival

DeletedUser

I believe organized talks and considerations were needed more so then an attempt to mass recruit/mass mail our members. I believe ~B~ is sweating after failed attempts with other tribes for diplomatic relations.

Good luck guys!! You have seen the new map, haven't you? Told ~B~ months ago we would need to stick together. They pushed for diplomacy with BH. Now they want our inactives :)

dairyboy today at 05:49
Greetings my dearest [ally]Legi0n[/ally] family members,

I just thought you would want to know a little bit about the situation you are currently in. Here, I'll give you a few things to start:
-Hammer merged with your enemy ([ally]BH[/ally]), so now your buffer is gone. BH ARE AT YOUR DOORSTEP!!
-The allied villages next to you have at least a 30% chance of being those of an inactive member (who cannot support you, and will soon be owned by us, or worse, by [ally]BH[/ally]).
-When is the last time you've heard from your "council?" It would even seem that your most trusted members are just as inactive or as lazy as your neighbors.

Every member in [ally]legi0n[/ally], [ally]leg10n[/ally], and [ally]legion[/ally] will be torn apart in these next weeks.
I am here to offer you security, protection, and safety. Your council cannot even protect you from our measly attacks on a half dozen of your members, what will they do when [ally]BH[/ally] has 50 attacks hitting each member of the legion family at the same time?
There is still time to rethink your situation, and to choose not only the active and winning team, but the safe team. With [ally]~B~[/ally] you will have the strength of all of our members and you will find if you stay in your current state, in a collapsing tribe next to a hungry giant, you will only meet destruction, downfall, depression, and your demise.

Sincerely,

DB; [player]Dairyboy[/player]

P.S. Alex, JFizz is your spy.

DeletedUser

you may aswell join them as your tribes are both doomed regardless of what you do.

DeletedUser

I like when people think that ~B~ is doomed. Those are the ones that will get the surprise of their life....:)

DeletedUser

i must say ~B~ might stand a chance if they could stack their villages properly, i find it rather entertaining :lol:

DeletedUser

~B~ can always call me up when they need help. So be warned Parm!

DeletedUser

461 electricool WORD 954.032 98 9735

Thats like when Debbie Gibson sung the song "Shake your Love" at barely 17 when she really didn't have any love to be shaking.

DeletedUser

i must say ~B~ might stand a chance if they could stack their villages properly, i find it rather entertaining :lol:

I'm glad you find it entertaining, the numbers and reports I look at tell a different story, hmmm, I think it was 4 of Legions nobles I sniped on a sat account today to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65940

OH NO!!! 50 attacks hitting each member at the same time?

impressive feet of coordination? Yes
will it cause any fear/panic in your tribe? Only if they are newbs.

50 attacks is a walk in the park.

DeletedUser71961

whats wrong LEGION does it annoy you that we have got about 6 spies emptying the contents out you forum to us on a daily basis? ~B~ will fight anybody, LEGION have sat on the rim supporting people hiding and hoping the big bad THE/BD/BH dont get them, we know all about the plans they have for us.
BD - Badlapje on 16.03. at 22:17 Quote
hehehe: TT has a point though, you guys should have 10x the amount B has :p

in all seriousness: B is just getting started so i reckon their noble count and frontlines are higher/less stacked (on the decide end). Give'm a couple weeks to see what they can really swing :)

THE - Jubal today at 04:09 Quote
parmenion wrote:
B are capitalising on THE's hard work and trying to climb on board the we love THE/BD alliance band wagon.

Neither of us would be as successful as we are without the other...don't anyone forget it :)

The/BD till the end!

BD - Tomas Torquemada today at 20:21 Quote
parmenion wrote:
B are capitalising on THE's hard work and trying to climb on board the we love THE/BD alliance band wagon.

I am basically using B to destabilize Decide in my area. I have been filling them full of hot air on how good they are and how it will show how good they are but in the end I am using them.

When THE finish off Decide and then hit B I am, sure THE will happily just keep going to the rim.

TT
BD - Gicusan today at 23:39 Quote
Tomas Torquemada wrote:

when we finish pheonx and twc and they finish decide and hammer and whatever noobs we both have to fight, i would gladly give some rimish views to some THE players. does not matter what rim. they will be able to chose among the 4 directions :D
we are not climbing aboard any we love THE/BD bandwagon who do you really think you are? you are nothing to us and
BTW legion anybody can sit being turtles on the rim at least we know what a nuke is and how to send it :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:lol: I love those posts

Phoenx are far from gone. Hammer is gone ... but not exactly as planned. TWC doesn't exist anymore so I guess you won that one. Decide are still holding strong, kudos to them!

THE/BD till the end as Jubal said! Do I have to start my old rant again or people figured it out already?

DeletedUser71961

whats a nuke again LEGION? 6k spears 2k heavy cav and 100 cats? i think you will find if anybody does the war stats for ~B~ vs DECIDE, LEGION, LEG1ON and LOD over the past month we will see who is attempting to survive.

DeletedUser71961

notice we are fighting 4 tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE LEG10N Legion LEGI0N
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,147
Side 2: 1,639
Difference: 492

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 217
Side 2: 16
Difference: 201

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,053,203
Side 2: 11,125,609
Difference: 1,072,406

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,939,931
Side 2: 147,063
Difference: 1,792,868

image.php

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol: I love those posts

Phoenx are far from gone. Hammer is gone ... but not exactly as planned. TWC doesn't exist anymore so I guess you won that one. Decide are still holding strong, kudos to them!

THE/BD till the end as Jubal said! Do I have to start my old rant again or people figured it out already?

They werent talking about THE/BD til the end a few months ago...

Now its a matter of survival. Tho i wonder which way the wind will blow when the death toll rings up.

DeletedUser

I think you need to call for help yourself Electric. I've taken 4 off you with minimal loss.

I quit.:icon_evil:

BOOM!

You'd be dead by now.

~B~ can use me through sits and shit.

Last edited by a moderator: