~B~'s Attempt at Survival

DeletedUser71961

Out of curiousity, who are you in game Jimmy Fitz?

Somebody that hates tribes and people who are so far up themselves they look down on people, i dont like cowards that sit on the rim hugging everybody either, the legion family have got every tribe on the east side of the world set as NAP, 95% of their villages are defence, dont get into a slagging match legion (or should i say previous DECIDE and HAMMER lapdogs?) some of our players might not be perfect but at least we are not yellow.
But for the record parm we didnt attack DECIDE to jump on any bandwagon, id describe it more like we seen an opportunity, we attacked gardez/rcarl because a lot of us are ex-GREEN and everybody knows that story, the duchess nobled all the big point barbs right next to us in k37 so we took them back too, we were never asked to destabilise DECIDE on their eastern border, and to stay on topic my in game name is DGoodhue:axemen:

Legi0ns

whats a nuke again LEGION? 6k spears 2k heavy cav and 100 cats? i think you will find if anybody does the war stats for ~B~ vs DECIDE, LEGION, LEG1ON and LOD over the past month we will see who is attempting to survive.

You are using war stats based upon two completely inactive players, and some completely surrounded by ~B~ traitors, i must say, hats off too your enabling skills, as i am very, very impressed with your skills. Your group of traitors, and descriptive little foes are by far the BEST players in the game, all refugees coming from every failed attempt to make the best tribe ever. ~B~ is no different, aside from you have united the failures of the north with the failures of the south, you guys couldn't agree on anything in your last tribe, How will this be different? Though i must give it to you yet again... You all agree on fighting, weather its against a tribe, yourselves, doesn't matter, in a few more weeks you will disband and make a new tribe... again. ya i know after that you will do it again. You only have two respectable members in your tribe, and they know who they are, and i would fight for them even if they are members of a Cancerous tribe.

I have personally seen you, oh great leader sending completely unplanned, and uncoordinated attacks at an inactive member and still lose the battle. I have seen you also support your claims leaving your villages wide open, and the villages you support have no walls, no church, no nothing. Once again sir, i am very scared of your threat, i am truly considering hitting the disband tribe button. I can sit here and go on all day, but i have to teach my unskilled rim hugging members how to snip a train sent by the great ~B~ tribe. I do believe 4 minuets from start to finish is plenty of time to teach them this?

Questions please, what is the longest any one of your members was the same person, as i know you simply change account owners bi monthly? How many account do i know of that are inactive within your own tribe, that you guys are using to Co Opp against legion? Which after support is used, you dont care about breaking the rules, or if the account gets banned right? The final question, how much of this information is provided to me via how many of your loyal spies.

P.S. i love your spies, if you only have six, please get 4 more. Thanks.

DeletedUser71844

I believe organized talks and considerations were needed more so then an attempt to mass recruit/mass mail our members. I believe ~B~ is sweating after failed attempts with other tribes for diplomatic relations.

Good luck guys!! You have seen the new map, haven't you? Told ~B~ months ago we would need to stick together. They pushed for diplomacy with BH. Now they want our inactives :)

Well well well, just the thing I wanted to read after having cement in my hair.

Let's start by destroying the opening post of this argument shall we?

First off, the only people from BH I have talked to are Slates, and Belvalcor, me and Slates were just genuinely talking and having a laugh and it's been weeks since me and Bel had a chat. So, we have never really tried diplomacy with BH. Yet.

Second, we don't want your inactives, we want your inactives villages. They will be better off in our hands, where the warehouses will not be red (at level 26).

It looks like this was an attempt to put ~B~ down, after we are half heartedly attacking you. I've done a similar thing myself.

But CDogg, infact to the whole Legi0n Family, here's a little bit of advice what I found out long ago: -

Talking in the forum doesn't do anything - Get off your ass and noble some villages and have some stats to prove it before you go around saying that other tribes are doing bad. You tried to put ~B~ to shame by starting this thread. If you want to put us to shame then you could at least have some stats, and the stats are against you. Well done.

Anyone that thinks ~B~ will fail, you will have to wait and see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser71961

I have personally seen you, oh great leader sending completely unplanned, and uncoordinated attacks at an inactive member and still lose the battle. I have seen you also support your claims leaving your villages wide open, and the villages you support have no walls, no church, no nothing.
that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life! listen vest boy how can we attack an inactive and still lose? and as for no walls and churches are you right in the head? not thats its anybodies business but we regularly check every bodies accounts to check for just that, to get in the tribe you need to be account sat by the infamous dairyboy to check people know their builds, if somebody is not doing something right we put them straight on things, nobody likes you legions so i suggest you set dairyboy as your sitter and he will disband your tribe for you, il take your best players and show them how to fight instead of nobling barbs, deal?

DeletedUser

"...95% of their villages are defense..."

Okay, this is simply because my off/def ratio is so unbalanced, I shift the median^^

"P.S. i love your spies, if you only have six, please get 4 more. Thanks."

^lol :)

This will probably be the only time I ever post in this forum…but are all exchanges between warring(ish) tribes this ineffectual?

DeletedUser

whats wrong LEGION does it annoy you that we have got about 6 spies emptying the contents out you forum to us on a daily basis? ~B~ will fight anybody, LEGION have sat on the rim supporting people hiding and hoping the big bad THE/BD/BH dont get them, we know all about the plans they have for us.

we are not climbing aboard any we love THE/BD bandwagon who do you really think you are? you are nothing to us and
BTW legion anybody can sit being turtles on the rim at least we know what a nuke is and how to send it :p

You are getting your knickers in a mighty twist over a post on a forum that is frankly none of your business. I say a lot of things in forums public and private and on skype and I mean what I say. That doesn't make me right or wrong. It simply means I have an opinion and more to the point I have a right to voice one. You are more than entitled to disagree with my perception but that doesn't make you right or wrong either.

Who do I really think I am is a question designed specifically with the intention to undermine any answer because it infers by its construction that by "thinking" I am a certain person or by "thinking" I exhibit certain characteristics in the way in which I formulate opinions; then I am avoiding the reality of "knowing" who I am. You use the word think because you dont believe I actually know. That is a fallacy.

I have no major issues against ~B~. I was on very good terms with several of your players some of whom I never even spoke to much but respect nonetheless. I dont think the tribe has a future past the end of this year but thats not to say that some of its players don't. There is every chance I am wrong in that and I hope I am. Doesn't negate the fact that I am entitled to my opinion.

I ain't getting into a mudslinging contest with you here lad. Serves neither of us any benefits other than to waste time that could be better spent in game. You took offence to my post, fine. Lets leave it there and move forward without creating some psuedo animosity between us that neither of us need or want.

DeletedUser71844

I think Jimmy was slightly frustrated because we were simply attacking DECIDE to gain villages, not to gain any credit from any other tribes. We only pushed to noble some of DECIDEs villages in K38, a K dominated by us. Thus, we didn't formally declare on them, because we didn't want a war, we were not invading any of their territory, we simply wanted them out of one of ours. Not to 'jump on any bandwagons' as quoted.

We are waiting for the ideal moment to jump on a bandwagon, and that moment is not quite here yet. :icon_cool: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Indeed soldier - in fairness though he is commenting on a post which was made on a private forum. Cant really be taking offence to private conversations. Like they say - people always talk about you when you ain't there ;)

DeletedUser71961

exactly! i agree with what you are saying parm i just wanted everybody to know we were not acting on anybodies behalf when we attacked DECIDE, legion and co. will have us all believe fairy tales about us working for BD/THE/BH and us being a puppet tribe all the usual conspiracies if you take it upon yourself to attack a tribe, long story short we attacked DECIDE for our own reasons, the legion family supported DECIDE against us so now they are on the receiving end of :axemen:! in the last 2 days i have sent over 200 attacks at legion and what have i had in return? nothing thats what! legion are the tribe that do nothing, (apart from support people) they dont even allow their players to noble out inactives, when korgg was in his tribe some barb nobler from the LOD academy tribe nobled into his 1x1 then disrespected him in a mail and their leader took no action at all, legions try and grow a pair and lets have a proper battle!

DeletedUser84374

Jimmy we will never have a proper battle with them, thats the thing.

DeletedUser

Never meant to cause offence Jimmy. I was in fact rebuking a new member of BD for bolstering his own ego in the eyes of a shared forum with our allies THE if the truth is known. That aint giving away state secrets. I just dont like newcomers thinking they have a bigger dick or influence than I have.

For the record Cdog - every tactic within the rules is valid. Including having one of your dukes disband your tribe. I feel an itch in my fingers :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I don't care about two rim powers fighting and bitching eachother, since there is almost no talent in either tribe.

Mind you, I'll stay and watch for the lulz.

tomas torquemada

Never meant to cause offence Jimmy. I was in fact rebuking a new member of BD for bolstering his own ego in the eyes of a shared forum with our allies THE if the truth is known. That aint giving away state secrets. I just dont like newcomers thinking they have a bigger dick or influence than I have.

For the record Cdog - every tactic within the rules is valid. Including having one of your dukes disband your tribe. I feel an itch in my fingers :icon_twisted:

Parm, I think I can safely say you have no worries you are without doubt the biggest Dick in BD

DeletedUser71844

I don't care about two rim powers fighting and bitching eachother, since there is almost no talent in either tribe.

Mind you, I'll stay and watch for the lulz.

Yeah that's why we're rank 7, and most of our border players have decent OD. Also we are normally in the top 5 for nobling (24 hours).

No talent required there I'm sure. :icon_rolleyes:

Do you still have a hard-on because you nobled 4 of my villages when you knew I was at work? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71961

hey parm i didn't mean any malice towards you or TT posting them forum posts, our tribe is pretty much hated on this side of the world for not joining the "we hate BD/THE/BH fan club" and we have took a lot of stick for it, sometimes it gets frustrating, as you have seen legions refers to us as traitors in this thread, he talks like there is something wrong with being aggressive, we are here to have fun, make new friends and smash some walls down, what's wrong with that? remember legions today's enemies can be tomorrows tribe mates and il keep poaching your players ;)

DeletedUser

I think Jimmy was slightly frustrated because we were simply attacking DECIDE to gain villages, not to gain any credit from any other tribes. We only pushed to noble some of DECIDEs villages in K38, a K dominated by us. Thus, we didn't formally declare on them, because we didn't want a war, we were not invading any of their territory, we simply wanted them out of one of ours. Not to 'jump on any bandwagons' as quoted.

We are waiting for the ideal moment to jump on a bandwagon, and that moment is not quite here yet. :icon_cool: :icon_razz:

I agree with that, their in the way and need to be removed, not for THE or BD, but for us. As far any bandwagon, I don't jump on it, ~B~ will drive it.

DeletedUser71844

Hmm, let's destroy Legions post next huh? It's took me hours to build up the courage to read what you posted. It hurt my eyes!

Your group of traitors, and descriptive little foes are by far the BEST players in the game

Thanks for the compliments! :icon_redface:

all refugees coming from every failed attempt to make the best tribe ever. ~B~ is no different, aside from you have united the failures of the north with the failures of the south, you guys couldn't agree on anything in your last tribe, How will this be different?

It will be different because we won't set anyone as an account sitter who will disband the tribe via the dukes sit. And the leadership isn't going to join the enemy. I think... :icon_eek:

Though i must give it to you yet again... You all agree on fighting, weather its against a tribe, yourselves, doesn't matter

No, no it doesn't, believe it or not we like to fight. That is why we play Tribal Wars rather than Hide-on-the-rim-and-noble-barb Wars like what you play.

in a few more weeks you will disband and make a new tribe... again. ya i know after that you will do it again.

Really, is that really what you think? It's all well and good saying that, but time will tell, and this tribe isn't going anywhere but up. Those stats prove it, if nothing else other than Legion can not counter-attack.

You only have two respectable members in your tribe, and they know who they are, and i would fight for them even if they are members of a Cancerous tribe.

You would fight for them? Send some bloody attacks then! We are waiting. And who cares if we are respectable or not? We are taking your villages. We give respect only when it is due, and you my friend are yet to show us why we should respect you. When we see those war stats anywhere near even, then maybe we will respect you.

I have personally seen you, oh great leader sending completely unplanned, and uncoordinated attacks at an inactive member and still lose the battle. I have seen you also support your claims leaving your villages wide open, and the villages you support have no walls, no church, no nothing. Once again sir, i am very scared of your threat, i am truly considering hitting the disband tribe button. I can sit here and go on all day, but i have to teach my unskilled rim hugging members how to snip a train sent by the great ~B~ tribe. I do believe 4 minuets from start to finish is plenty of time to teach them this?

Evidance please. :icon_rolleyes: I've seen you do it Legion. I've seen you send support 200+ hours west, that's a questionable order for anyone to give to a tribe.

DeletedUser71844

I suppose a few farms makes up for the 200 villages we are winning by. Ya think? That's what you come up with in your defense? A farm getting catted down?