~B~'s Attempt at Survival

DeletedUser

I suppose a few farms makes up for the 200 villages we are winning by. Ya think? That's what you come up with in your defense? A farm getting catted down?

so what you want me to say well done you can noble inactive player's and villages that are in the middle of ~B~ clusters where there wasnt much chance of saving those villages anyway?, since you guys clearly want a real fight send some attacks at me i dont care if its 200 or 2000 but i can promise you nothing will be returning home.

DeletedUser

This is getting stupid now, lets move on....fielder, not all of us have joined in yet, we'll talk later when you pick up my scraps...:)

DeletedUser

isn't it funny how most of decide and the legion family keep going on about how they're winning against ~b~?
as your friendly outsider (pfft) i noticed that ~b~ are doing more than holding out against four tribes, they are doing better than D/L3 (decide/legion tribes)

DeletedUser79042

Excuse me to intercept this thread. Is this a War thread? Is there any decleration? Are there any stats DJ? (idc :lol:)
I 've read through and seem not to be able to understand what was happening, when all of the sudden someone igms me with a proposal for a questionnaire to the Legion Council :icon_eek: . I feel I have to post that and helpout the public speakers to ... vote here as well! So:

What is ~B~ 's expectation with that circular they sent and what should our multi threaded tribe's (Legion et al) response be ? (Voting is essential also from those members of us, who are in submarines submerged in the Laurential Abyss!)

a. ~B~ are our friends - No action should be taken against even a farm of their
b. ~B~ are only in quest for Legion women. Get support to their villages. FAST!
c. ~B~ are indeed in quest for Legion women. Sent them all over to them and lets keep ... fishing
d. ~B~ are the enemy Shhhh! They may hear us saying that. Do not declare at all costs. Seek for a nap - fast!
e. ~B~ are the enemy! We will declare on them, we will take their villages and the ... girls.
f. ~B~ is a tribe? There is actually another tribe in this world besides THE ? Never mind that, we will keep wasting our nukes on 10k players at the rim.

As for ~B~, from what I can gother so far, do you need some recruits to launch the 2000 attacks that a very brave Legioannaire just asked for? Or is it just easy for you to spend some hours to serve him? (Even I have never made such a request ever, even though many of my past posts were irritating enough for my aggressors - but I most definetly have had the pleasure of nearly that number, MANY TIMES!:icon_wink:).
ummm. Let's see... Also, are you declaring by any chance or is this skirmish for the next century or so? There is still red alert in the stores in case you do not know...

robot out

DeletedUser

Haha that guy has quite the mouth on him seems a little angry about something maybe I should read entire thread haha seems interesting lol :icon_rolleyes:

bnkrmike24

hehe yeah turple.
lol cavo, you got a big mouth enough for 3! :lol:

cavo, why are you getting mad when r2 is making fun of legion?
funny lol.

DeletedUser71961

@ r2 :lol:

just so everybody knows cavo-r is Irish and drunk and does not represent ~B~, the original letter TBH was in response to them trying to recruit some of our members, there has been tit for tat stuff going on for a while just they decided to go public about it in an attempt to belittle us, this in all honesty is just a skirmish not a war and like i said originated from the fact we refused to be lapdogs and send all our support west to aid in a war that had nothing to do with us, maybe BD/THE/BH will be more annoyed at legions for going against them and sending lots of support west, you might be next on their hit list? or maybe ~B~ might be next who knows? but what ever happens lets try and stay civilised with each other and play this game like gentlemen, one thing i can promise you is ~B~ will never disband no matter what, even when i left to go to GREEN i just set a friend as duke so ~B~ disbanding is out the question.

DeletedUser79042

this in all honesty is just a skirmish not a war

At least someone is indeed honest in this case... :)

As for possibly ... disbanding the ~B~ tribe, just evade in the future to make commitments Jimmy. Sometimes all it takes (as proven in the past) is one single click from a duke's sitter :icon_wink: .

My previous post was supposed to be sarcastic indeed. I really think (and some late facts prove this) that ~B~ is after the girls of Legion.

Only question for me at least, is will the girls be given away with or without their estate? :icon_eek:

Cause I am sure no one wishes to fight. At least as I define "fight" in TW.

Good luck to all!

robot out

DeletedUser84374

legion wont want a fight because they are all scared, have they even got anyone set as enemies?

DeletedUser71844

Well, this can't really be called a war until Legion retaliate on a large scale, which will be...?

So basically it's not going to be a war because there are only a select few of our members getting involved, so if we declare it would look stupid and be pointless as it is not on a tribal level, nor does it need to be on our behalf. However on legions behalf, it will, if it is not already.

From my personal experience Legion are good at stacking villages. So I do have to commend them on their defense against me. I only have 5 nukes left.
But in this drawn out battle those who have more villages will last longer, also, we seem to be generally more interested in this game. It's likely that Legion will pull a Tardis on us and see the light soon enough. If not then we will have to do this the gay way.

DeletedUser

DB, you're just not good at attacking.:icon_cool:

Legion will obviously retaliate when they feel like it.

They could knock you out of the game, if they wanted to.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71844

WE ARE STILL ATTEMPTING TO SURVIVE!!1

I THINK WE CAN HOLD ON A LITTLE WHILE LONGER:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEG10N LEGI0N Legion
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 9
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 208,513
Side 2: 66,231
Difference: 142,282

image.php

DeletedUser71844

I'll get Gardezbien and RCarlson to disband those two while I disband the main one.

Up for it?

DeletedUser84374

oh no, i think im going to fold under the pressure of 0 retaliation. i think im just going to delete my account, this is all too much for me!!!

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGI0N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~B~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 112
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 485,540
Side 2: 1,014,371
Difference: 528,831

image.php

You guys still ...skirmishing out there? :icon_wink: Or maybe you have a common noble claim tool or sth like that? :lol:

Anyone care to explain? Without the ...obvious so far pnp consequencies?

(There are decleration form templates in case you did not know :icon_idea:)

DeletedUser

Hmmm attacks on each other almost 24/7 not quite a full scale war (yet) a bit more than a skirmish...