BA disbanding: ~S~ victorious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I remember when BA was the powerhouse. Now there is talk of disbandment? I can't believe it. That was back when I played W18. Can someone tell me who ~S~ are? Are they new or were they called somethin else?

DeletedUser

I remember when BA was the powerhouse. Now there is talk of disbandment? I can't believe it. That was back when I played W18. Can someone tell me who ~S~ are? Are they new or were they called somethin else?

S was Aggression, then they merged MM, then they unmerged and recruited a bunch of ex-Legion/Blade in the core, then they unmerged and left all the new recruits to get ripped apart while their leadership got stacked sky high. There are actually some decent players in S but as a tribe they fail on almost every level.

The BA disbanding thing is a joke.

DeletedUser

BA is a powerhouse if LEGION kicked Apoc's ass. HAHAHA!!!!! I don't think so.

DeletedUser

I think the next powerhouse is going to be this crappy -PX- tribe, reforming must mean they are better than before, which in their case we hope it made them gods to even have a chance lul.

DeletedUser

The didn't reform, they had half their members leave and make other tribes because of huge internal problems. Im sure now they are trying to reform, but they are doing it because they have too, not because they want to improve their tribe. Losing so many players is going to hurt them, especially now that they are throwing nukes and nobles at each other.

DeletedUser

I think the next powerhouse is going to be this crappy -PX- tribe, reforming must mean they are better than before, which in their case we hope it made them gods to even have a chance lul.

to even have a chance?;))..i hope we do..;))

DeletedUser

meanwhile in a topic that is about a BS piece of intel about [{BA}]...

Will1990 Siggi Arazlam

This whole thread is practically a joke. None of it is really true except the IMMI split up or w/e you want to call it.

DeletedUser

Come on Warayama, everyone knows it was Halo that caused MIM to disband! I guess its time to let the secret out.. Halo and Bomber and going to make their own tribe.. and they are going to noble out everyone from w18 and declare it theirs.. then the world with end.

DeletedUser

Come on Warayama, everyone knows it was Halo that caused MIM to disband! I guess its time to let the secret out.. Halo and Bomber and going to make their own tribe.. and they are going to noble out everyone from w18 and declare it theirs.. then the world with end.

wrong,
me going to invite Halo
we will declare on w18 and I will noble them at the end:icon_razz:

wanna come,like your vills too:icon_redface:

bomberace101

Your already in TF... so you will not get invite.

But we will not destroy you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1420thread-lock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.