[BA] / EMP Family War Stats

DeletedUser

...good luck, well BA I have had a bit of in comings since we started maybe you got the wrong players:icon_neutral:

Nah we never get the wrong players :icon_wink: Welcome to being our newest targets :icon_evil::lol:

DeletedUser

Nah we never get the wrong players :icon_wink: Welcome to being our newest targets :icon_evil::lol:

:icon_eek:
Ok why?

All I heard was that you guys only got hardly any attacks, All I said was that we (=E=) have a few incoming

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:
Ok why?

All I heard was that you guys only got hardly any attacks, All I said was that we (=E=) have a few incoming

You worded it like we were attacking you lol, confused me ... don't worry you are not really our targets! Just like to have some fun :) Not yet anyway :p :axemen:

DeletedUser

carebear.jpg

DeletedUser

meh... after fishcakes going barb last week, now blazier (with new owner) has left ~A~

so what's up from your side of the front ~A~? Where should we target you next to get some resistance?

DeletedUser

Yes, please. Send me to your most heavily stacked front lines. I've even started building clusters right in the middle of you guys and still can't find resistance. Come on... I know it's somewhere! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well now, lets go and find those then.... i just hope they haven't turned barb by the time anyone gets close.

DeletedUser

So in other words... =E= is cowards and can't start their own wars against others... knowing they would lose... So they jump in at this moment hoping they could.... :icon_wink:

Oh no we are going to run.

yea sure that's it.....

whatever floats your boat :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

jimi1211 Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwave4
...good luck, well BA I have had a bit of in comings since we started maybe you got the wrong players:icon_neutral:

>
Oh I hope [BA] does still smack them :icon_twisted:

yea sure that's it.....

whatever floats your boat :icon_confused:

Ummm yeah. Let's see =E= has never declared on anyone. Can't declare on anyone and going by this... =E= is only capable when one tribe is overwhelmed. I'm sure the stats are in favor of =E= right now. :icon_rolleyes:

Wow many members of =E= are leaving... gad zooks!

DeletedUser

yeah whatever hellisfun, you only know a bit of the story. In all honesty when we attacked you folks we had 7 million, you top player was nearly our size.

now we are 5.5 million or so, We are inside of your tribe and so you should be winning.

I will not take it away from you guys though, gratz may give you guys some morale.

also, am I the only person that made a capture against you guys from =E= :icon_sad:

But this is a BA/EMP thread not =E= thread.... so you get the point

netjakdim

well now, lets go and find those then.... i just hope they haven't turned barb by the time anyone gets close.

Well actually sir if you can clear them and they turn barb I would appreciate the forwarding of the reports. I don't really want to noble another player I prefer to noble barbs or inactives it makes my life
so much easier. I can always save the pinks and let the other person keep building them up for me. Once they go grey noone will continue building and I am way to lazy to have to rebuild the walls let alone any of the actual structures.

DeletedUser

Are you guys tired of minting all those coins yet? I'm hoping we can last so long that it takes to much for you to mint coins to get our last villages. Then we'll fight back.

DeletedUser

Are you guys tired of minting all those coins yet? I'm hoping we can last so long that it takes to much for you to mint coins to get our last villages. Then we'll fight back.

We're on our way to digging into our federal reserve to accommodate for the sub prime property loans we've been nobling

netjakdim

Honestly I just can't be bothered all the time to take the extra minute required to click MINT ALL
Susie keeps sending all those darn cookies and I just don't have enough time to mint coins and eat cookies at the same time.
I will however just for you Hell sir try my best to move myself out there into some of those barbs and try to turn your walls red with my spears.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]

Side 2:
Tribes: H-EMP ~A~ GH-EMP BUM

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 0
Difference: 153

image.php

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 547