[BA] / EMP Family War Stats

DeletedUser

nice stats, either they have stopped trying or your that good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice stats, either they have stopped tring or your that good :)

In fact I think if you compare these stats to the peak period, we are slowly getting lazy/short on nobles and our daily takings are getting lower by a few each week due to various reasons. In the past month we have gathered about 21 million ODD (~A~ + MOJO) only which can pretty much describe how intensive ('actively fought') the war lately is...

DeletedUser

Also, let's not forget that nukes take time to rebuild after they have been used (yes! there is defense in these villages!) so players go on noble sprees and then rebuild before taking the time to have another spree.

Also, with the conquer rate so high, noble prices do grow considerably, which slows progress

SmaXa

You guys are fighting?

Side 1:
Tribes: ~A~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =E=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 10
Difference: 147

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 7
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,437,365
Side 2: 92,729
Difference: 1,344,636

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 464,786
Side 2: 63,199
Difference: 401,587

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~A~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =E=
Players:

Too bad =E= is a 3,5 million big tribe having less than 400 villages in total, in the middle of your territory where as ~A~ alone is having 77 million. Perhapse you should concentrate on those you're actually at war with, you could have posted barbarian stats as well otherwise...

DeletedUser

Too bad =E= is a 3,5 million big tribe having less than 400 villages in total, in the middle of your territory where as ~A~ alone is having 77 million. Perhapse you should concentrate on those you're actually at war with, you could have posted barbarian stats as well otherwise...

Won't go into dignifying this.

SmaXa

LOL MM, that is quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard you say! ESPECIALLY considering you know the whole story.

DeletedUser

LOL MM, that is quite possibly the funniest thing i've ever heard you say! ESPECIALLY considering you know the whole story.

Care to enlighten us? I would love to know that story!

DeletedUser

*Sigh*, I sometimes forgot that I'm usually expected to know everything I don't and nothing that I do know. What idiot can actually follow this anymore, really?

netjakdim

*Sigh*, I sometimes forgot that I'm usually expected to know everything I don't and nothing that I do know. What idiot can actually follow this anymore, really?

***Dim slowly raises hand***
I got the IDIOT part down sir but can only paritally follow this new introduction of =E=. Tis quite confusing and really does make my brain hurt. However if I may venture to take a stab. They may be trying to make reference that you have your hand in yet another tribes diplomacy much as the other statements about you causing XD as well as Sabre to go to war. I would not be surprised if out there somewhere is a post suggesting you talked Blair into leaving BH and declaring on them as well sir.

DeletedUser

hello net, I have just recently left =E= ( I was former Baron of it) and would be glad to answer any questions about the topic you may have In game...

DeletedUser

***Dim slowly raises hand***
I got the IDIOT part down sir but can only paritally follow this new introduction of =E=. Tis quite confusing and really does make my brain hurt. However if I may venture to take a stab. They may be trying to make reference that you have your hand in yet another tribes diplomacy much as the other statements about you causing XD as well as Sabre to go to war. I would not be surprised if out there somewhere is a post suggesting you talked Blair into leaving BH and declaring on them as well sir.

Net... I have to stick up for MM_HUN on this one about Blair and TITANS. As far as I know TITANS have no diplomatic status with [BA] and with that I doubt he had any true hand or dealing with them leaving Brother Hood. I could be wrong, but this is from what I know.

DeletedUser

hello net, I have just recently left =E= ( I was former Baron of it) and would be glad to answer any questions about the topic you may have In game...

I think you should enlighten the world here with questions and answers regarding this :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Net... I have to stick up for MM_HUN on this one about Blair and TITANS. As far as I know TITANS have no diplomatic status with [BA] and with that I doubt he had any true hand or dealing with them leaving Brother Hood. I could be wrong, but this is from what I know.

I'm pretty sure net was being sarcastic when he posted that bit

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BUM ~A~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 2