Back and gone... for good... for better

DeletedUser

Hi everyone
About one or two months ago I decided to return to World 9. I wasn't interested in leading or whatsoever, just wanted to play normally. Got back my previous account and did my best to put it back into shape. So I could take part in this war and be an accountable member. I was willing to fight DNS and see how good they really were with my own eyes.

I was very focused on getting the best players of RAW into this fight. I knew »T.W« was not very good in the war, but thought this was mainly due to some losses in northeast, a place that would always be tough for us to win. Anyway, I had a plan get the best of the best of RAW (sorry =D.N= guys, maybe you are great but I never got the chance to know you) and hit the DNS' main core: K35/K45/K55. And unlike the northeast, this was a fair battle, the core of ex-RAW against the core of DNS. This was a war I wanted to take part in, a war I wanted to fight. It was pretty sure to me that even if we lost some villages everywhere else in the world, it wouldn't matter because if we managed to pull back DNS here, it would fall for sure. It was a do or die attack. We either are successful and DNS would fall or we would loose and DNS would win. And honor to whoever would win. This would also make all other fronts of war a little more fair since it would demand from DNS to focus in our core just like us in them. So as a strategy it sounded good to me. And I got some players on my side, either trusting my opinion or saying they had thought about this before.

Unfortunately, today I took a deeper peek into »T.W«'s council forum section. And I got so disgusted with all I saw there that I decided to quit. The brats have taken over the council and there is nothing more I have to say. No winner can come out of that council. It's just a huge gigantic mess.

A special thank you to smokefield, consult, 1Smilined, Ripperfield, qioto, Ouidy, tootejuht, Topoto, mohammadnabilshaik2, OTDDeathAwaits, kennyshaky, Donkrle, thoraxxx, you guys are simply awesome, it's been fun playing at your side... and you all deserve a lot better than that.
Congrats psihic, Tikay, gandalfalix, southerenboy and all DNS fellows, victory is yours to take, be patient it's just a matter of time.

I loved playing this world, I'm sorry for the way I left the first time, without even saying a word, specially to the ones close to me.
For the second time I returned with the best player there is as coplayer, thanks bell :)

Now I'm off. For good and forever out of W9.
This time I won't even bother to set anyone as sitter. I will just press delete because it gives me nauseas to even look at that council.

Have fun!
hibakusha

DeletedUser

well once more with hiba i leave the game on world nine in tribal wars both hiba and myself believe in the players we played with and i have many thanks to give out as well

RealTwisted, smokefield, consult, 1Smilined, Ripperfield, qioto, Ouidy, tootejuht, Topoto, mohammadnabilshaik2, OTDDeathAwaits, kennyshaky, Donkrle, thoraxxx and valth all of you treated me with respect and friendship during this game

when i was really ill you all gave something and im sorry to the fact i didnt give engough back but you all are amazing players and have a place in my heart for me its time to leave with hiba but i wont be saying much more apart from the fact you all rock!!!!

psi even thou you piss me off i think you above all deserve a thanks you put world nine in its place and that is something i wont say twice dam you!!!!!

hiba :0 its time :) push the delete

wolstein

Surprise surprise. Well, not really.

All the best Hibakusha.

DeletedUser

DNS and Psihic deserves victory, maybe a last push could be tried but really it doesnt worth trying Hiba. I wanted to join you guys but didnt have time for this period, also sorry for that. I hope it doesnt mean you're completely out of Tribal Wars, we got things to do on w54 ;)

Bell you still tried to defend sat accounts didnt you, lol. I cant believe your determination!

We can start congratulating DNS I think. Good job, well deserved.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
touching story indeed
good riddance to u both once again

and it really is a matter of time since 50% of the tribe r like mr. hibakusha and mrs. bell (the guyz that quit becoz of serious rl issues or boredom, its a game so its natural at some point, dont count)

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Could you guys like .. recruit some Romanians or something ...

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Ive got some cough drops... Want some? They really clear your throat out.

DeletedUser

Good to see you came back, saddened to see you leave again, both to Hiba and Bell (more to Hiba because he was one I had most respect for, outside DNS, back in the dayz -RAW/DNS/PoweR!- ).
I hope you stay around the forum once a while, is fun to check on stuff.
grtz & hf at whatever you'll do.

.dan.101

Unfortunately, today I took a deeper peek into »T.W«'s council forum section. And I got so disgusted with all I saw there that I decided to quit. The brats have taken over the council and there is nothing more I have to say. No winner can come out of that council. It's just a huge gigantic mess.

Ahh. The airing of dirty washing in public, not that I blame you, I guess.

Goodbye and fair-well, to both you and Bell.

DeletedUser

Well - Didnt honeslty expect this from you, but let me put up my opinions too.

Council is no longer required. All you need is to make a team around you and start hitting the enemy. That is all that is required at this stage of the game. It is no longer the stage where you need to have a council who has to decide upon an enemy and give directions. We have been playing for quite some ages and the players should have known how to fight and how to grab what is required.

The only thing we require at this present time of game is someone to keep an eye on who is loosing and which are the inactive accounts and get rid of those both as per the requirements at that given time. If thats done, then we wont have problems to think off!!

As of DNS going on staying - think over it.. They have more than 1 account being played by more than 1 player. Even their inactive tribe is taking years to go barb (sigh - the mods cant figure out a way to actually quick them out).
They will run out of players eventually, and when that starts to happen, there will be accounts going barb like a flooded farm - thats when DNS is going to fall - and once that starts happening, its just going to slide down without the chance to get back on its feet.

I expected that you returning back with bell would play a crucial role at the region where you pointed and I was expecting for the hell to break loose then on. But your decision of quitting over the council - thats a bit ewwww...

I and quite many have checked in the council and we have realised that there has been quite some heavy junk there (I always thought the council was that way, due to which I never wanted to be in it - but people just tie me in it like a goat tied to some post -.-). Like I said, the council junk no longer matters. We got enough options to get the winning road easily.

DNS on the other hand, just needs to keep on worrying and try to get into TW some sneaky way or the other. Even at this point of game, those guys have accounts in TW (yes, I have seen some info flying here and there which I thought was shared among few individuals alone). I think a few days back or some minor months, someone was found doing it -.-

And lastly, even if you say in worst case scenario(as per me) - DNS is going to win?? then I am sorry, its not going to win in the true sense. When the war is over, if DNS wins, it will just sit back and might say WE WON for 5minutes? and when they look back, they will realise how they have won and there wont be a celebration to be done - Trust me on this!!

DNS lost the battle ages ago when they have taken the wrong ways to play the game. I just would blame the mods just like I am doing now. I have seen quite a damage occur due to the mods inability to kick off some people instead of having a court like option where the defender could detect the loop holes (if he/she is smart enough) and get away with it. I play the game now because I just wanna keep on trying to win and just because I am bored with the extra time I got -.-

Either way, if you can understand me, then get back and do what you were supposed to.
@rest of u : lets continue the war ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

nippen

Even their inactive tribe is taking years to go barb (sigh - the mods cant figure out a way to actually quick them out).
I didn't even bother reading the rest, but here you go:

On the 2nd day of januari 2011, these 'stats' were made

tw+raw: 30 inactives on an amount of 90 players
(that means 33% of your tribe is inactive)

DNS + ~DNS~: 24 inactives on an amount of 97 players
(that means 24% of this tribe is inactive)

So hey...what takes so long to disband raw??? :D
They will run out of players eventually, and when that starts to happen, there will be accounts going barb like a flooded farm - thats when DNS is going to fall - and once that starts happening, its just going to slide down without the chance to get back on its feet.
This is exactly what is going on in your tribe at this verry moment...Try to come up with something new :)

DeletedUser

Mohammadnabilshaik, I'm quite disagreeing with most/all of your points.

1) Council is needed in all stages of the game.
Without council, which should be the group of players binding the rest of the tribe/fam together, would make the tribe less efficient.
It would be like DNS vs the bandwagon, the bandwagon (DA/SETO/F:M/....) being one tribe, and all the tribes being small groups of players. If they cooperated together like a tribe, DNS wouldn't be standing today in my honest opinion.
Council should give directions, make decisions - who'm to attack, where to concentrate, how inactives are handled, planning huge coops, ... .
So yeah, I disagree with you strongly on that point.

2) "They will run out of players eventually"
That can be said for every tribe, always been, and always will be.
For DNS outliving, or not outliving, only time will tell, but taking a look at 2010, DNS wasn't the one loosing the most accounts, so an honest prediction at the moment would show you that you are wrong.

3) Hiba always has been someone that looked after his tribe with respect, taking decisions that would benefit his tribe the best in his opinion, even if it costed relations (with other tribes), he stood strong by that, and that's why he was seen as a true leader.
Him leaving for the reason(s) he mentioned shouldn't be looked down upon, it should be respected.
If the whole council was like him, respectfull to other tribe mates, thinking for the best of his tribe, »T.W« wouldn't be in the state it is.

4) "We got enough options to get the winning road easily."
If it wasn't for the "junk", stating there are other means to start winning easely, you'ld be winning at the moment.
Junk is what breaks tribes, breaks cooperation within the tribe, makes taking control, or maintaining a leading figure within the tribe harsh.

5) "DNS on the other hand, just needs to keep on worrying and try to get into TW some sneaky way or the other"
Such tactic has been around as soon as "bigger/better" tribes started concluding the best future for their tribe was to start a war.
Spies have been used alot, and more than you think, and have been the make or break point in some cases.
For some people, the possibility to win is bigger than seeing his tribe succeed, and mostly end with spying on "his" tribe to benefit the attackers, which he would join in at a later time.

6) If the way DNS plays the game is the wrong way, they would be dead from the moment they broke off relations with almost all tribes a long time ago.
DNS's way for success was waging wars at a steady pace (?english), even if it was being outnumbered, waging wars and having fun while doing it is what makes them DNS.
But if I missunderstood you, and you ment DNS failing due to mods doing a bad job kicking off cheaters, you're making a statement people stopped talking about a long time ago.
Some people cheat, I'm not saying DNS doesn't cheat, nor am I implying TW doesn't cheat, it's not the tribe that cheats, it's the player. And it's up to the mods to kick off/barb cheaters.
Anyone discussing a tribe is winning, or is alive due to cheaters is rediculous, and shouldn't even be thought about (unless you want the flame/blame war to start over again, where forum mods have to "geschlossen" topics, and forum ban anyone talking about it.).

7) And yes, if DNS "would" end up winning w9, they'll celebrate like any other winner would, just how humans are. "We won, woot woot".

8) If there's something wrong with giving your account to a mate because you're unable to play any further is "stupid" in your opinion, nothing that anyone can say to make you see the bright side of it, but mannny people disagree with you on that point.

(And yea, this all is just my personal opinion, and you for one should know that I state my opinion even if it's confesssing mistakes (our oldddd convos) :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

And one suggession that I want to make here is : An account belongs to one player and only one - IF he quits and the grace period is done, then the account should be done. The gifting for one - IS REAL STUPIDITY!!
I have 1001 people whom I know and who could keep accounts just barely active so that I could later on take them. I can ask them to just keep improving the villages - That in short is a loophole for your push account/ multi accounting - and you got no way of countering it. I could as much as sit these accounts and utilize it for causing damage or ask someone who has time to do it.

Assume tribes/members couldn't gift. Those sitters who put countles hours into their own accounts and others would be even more over-loaded with accounts needing to stay alive.
Not only that, but there would be even more barbs, no-one likes them.

1) Council is needed in all stages of the game.

Councils are over-rated.

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's TW that has players quitting left right and centre .. not to mention the leavers .. since when did DNS sticking it out come into the question? :icon_eek:

savraa

Hello hiba long time sense i have seen your name. Yes i was one effected by your absence, but i am glad to see you alive. Though many of you thought i was dead. :icon_sad:

Anyhow what you recently experienced, is the reason i left RAW in the first place i didn't like the direction it had taken. You can see things change drastically when someone like your mindset, psihic or zatara's ideas are not being put into play. This is why dan and mohammadnabilshaik fail to see the importance of leadership. Not that TW has any control over there players, sense they think they can do w.e. they want by taking the selfish route and create there own little tribes and doing there own thing!

The key of the leadership is role models!!!!

Hiba, I am sorry to see you re-leave world9, you are a great player and a great friend, though we have had our disagreements i still have the most respect for you. :)

Bell, though i try and pick on you, we have had our share of laughs and i hope you remember me for those times. :icon_wink:

.dan.101

Anyhow what you recently experienced, is the reason i left RAW in the first place i didn't like the direction it had taken. You can see things change drastically when someone like your mindset, psihic or zatara's ideas are not being put into play. This is why dan and mohammadnabilshaik fail to see the importance of leadership. Not that TW has any control over there players, sense they think they can do w.e. they want by taking the selfish route and create there own little tribes and doing there own thing!

Sorry, but where have I said this?

I know perfectly well of the importance leadership plays in the role of tribes. Not once have I said otherwise.

DeletedUser

Sigh.. didnt want to tag along with the forum, but well have to make an exception this time i guess -.-
@nippen:
Doesnt matter about the state of TW. It has good enough players to take on the world. That is not the case in dns. U have lots of newbies who need education.

@Tikay:
1: It was required when you were there mate. That was fun time, but now there is single goal, not diplomacy anymore. You have the orders to wipe out DNS. all you need to do is - do it ;)
2: Time will tell
3: No comments coz I dont understand the idealogy of council atm.

4: We have had good ground coverage when the players didnt quit abruptly. You might have observed that. It was recently that all the hell broke loose, but its not something that could go on :p

5: No point explaining/arguing over it.

6: Tikay - I have appealed for quite a good amount of bans, without success at many times. I for one, do appeal for a ban only when I think there was enough thought or some other player giving the tip. But it wasnt good enough to get the mods to ban them up -.-

7:"We won, woot woot" - Yep - 4 words. thats it ;)

8: Well, there lots of things that could be stated on this. I agree that you left coz of some personal reasons and I dont point u or someone in particular. But you need to understand this: We have the 120 day rule for a purpose - which was lost way back and it was kept on being bandaged over and over. Anything which was against the bandaging was never considered.

@Dan: You can request the mods for deleting the barbs - But they need to survive as well - So they wont delete the barbs. In regards to a tribal view, barbs are better instead of deletions as well. In my view : 120 days is more than enough and the rule has to be strict without loop holes in it.

Psihic

First of all, to hibakusha, I wont say I didnt expect this I just expected it to happen in a month or two.

It is not the world you left anymore and even more TW is extremely far from what RAW was when you left. At least from the development of DNS and RAW/TW you know that your way was the right way back then.

Ill just add that some of the people u praise in your farewell message are the ones whos fault it is that it even came that far.

Good luck to you both and when we are done here I really hope we do meet again on a new server, this time on the same side.