Back and gone... for good... for better

DeletedUser

i'm in neither map
so am i semi-loser hiba??

and psi i knew u liked flaming but twisting words so easily...just lol
1)its not 'tw philosophy', its personal statement that taking out NW wont be a walk in the park like NE simply becoz u will have to noble villages that r owned by actives
2)NE is the rest of world?? haha i didnt know that

I don't know you enough to say you are a winner or a looser in the way you play. I can comment your words though, and that is definitely a looser sentence. Someone who brags about being safe where they can't STILL hit you while loosing where they can hit you, is certainly a looser, at least in spirit...

On the day TW comes here and says: "Man, look at those stats from those last months we are loosing this war. We can't allow this to continue! We must ALL commit into this, either we are in K1 or in the middle of DNS. We must go for them now... As a team!" On this day, TW will have a chance to change things. But first they need to see reality and acknowledge it... to then do something that can lead to a new future. While you brag about K1 being safe, the Ks that make it safe go falling... Only a blind can't see... So keep your sunglasses...

Have fun in K1 and in K2 and in K3 and in K4 and in K5!

Last edited by a moderator:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i dont know u at all either
but judging from ur actions i'd say u'r a pussy
calculated all possibilities, momentum, realised the inactivity in some parts where dns has some heavy artilerry and u picked ur girl and left (bell is the girl)

and dude i have 900 vills in the border...
(in case u believe i have 3000 vills in the sea of blue)

u'r a huge dissapointment hiba
personally i dont care 1 bit that u left, altho u were clearing the barbs well
but u've let the ppl that still considered u their leader even with u out of the game...

also u can tell me w.e u want :icon_cool:
(and summer is approaching so i'll wear my sunglasses since u asked me too)

note: i play for my brothers, so it will take a while till i stop playing...a long while

Last edited:

Psihic

calculated all possibilities, momentum, realised the inactivity in some parts where dns has some heavy artilerry and u picked ur girl and left (bell is the girl)

and dude i have 900 vills in the border...
(in case u believe i have 3000 vills in the sea of blue)

u'r a huge dissapointment hiba
personally i dont care 1 bit that u left, altho u were clearing the barbs well
but u've let the ppl that still considered u their leader even with u out of the game...

also u can tell me w.e u want :icon_cool:
(and summer is approaching so i'll wear my sunglasses since u asked me too)

note: i play for my brothers, so it will take a while till i stop playing...a long while

There, king example why TW failed as a tribe. No respect for anybody.

It was like that in DN and it has eaten into TW (the RAW part) like a cancer. (c) on that statement by a tribemate of mine.

.dan.101

I don't know him, but I do know he was one of the best players on this world, show some respect. We know who's THE best though... :icon_wink:).

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
failed??
we'r still here psi

and who asked u to interfere psi, i was referring to hiba
also DN succeeded in its wars and kicked DNS big time (unless u forgot and u like the present more than the, not so good for u, past)

Psihic

failed??
we'r still here psi

and who asked u to interfere psi, i was referring to hiba
also DN succeeded in its wars and kicked DNS big time (unless u forgot and u like the present more than the, not so good for u, past)

Ofcourse it did, first your duke begged for help against RAW and when we attacked them and had our focus and defences there DN backstabbed. It was REALLY hard to win the initial war. Yet you quickly realized that you wont make it as a tribe (hence the merge).

And yes you are there, as cannon fodder.

DeletedUser

Yep, I failed. Twice in fact.
The way I left the first time was not nice. And I'm still embarrassed with it and by leaving everything in smokefield's shoulders.
About this second time, it is a failure I don't regret, because I really didn't want to be a part of what I saw there. There are two essential things needed for a great war, a great enemy and be in a great tribe. We had the first, we didn't have the second.

And don't try to compare what is getting one account back to life from almost zero, obviously taking barbs and inactives, with actual playing.
I'm sure you still remember what me and bell did in K11 against... Why don't you go to the east, or anywwhere surrounded by DNS and do the same? Yes K1 and sunglasses is much better.

OTDDeathAwaits

Im not sure why you are being so aggressive towards mako and hib, i get that you had reasons why you quit but you are way over-exaggerating any problem that exists.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see Hiba go like this. It's sad to see TW not being able to get past their differences, or whatever Hiba is talking about.
It's like bringing Pele, Ronaldo, Messi,Maradona, and Hagi(or Dobrin, for those who know :p) in your team, and then playing very dirty during games and not passing the ball. (interesting how i compared it, eh :p?)
But really, I really hope TW quickly change themselves in the next 2 days to convince Hiba to stay..could they :/?

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

"I beg to differ/disagree (formal)
a polite way of saying that you disagree with something that someone has said"

No literal begging, not to you especially.
:icon_wink:

emperorpilaf

I don't know you enough to say you are a winner or a looser in the way you play. I can comment your words though, and that is definitely a looser sentence. Someone who brags about being safe where they can't STILL hit you while loosing where they can hit you, is certainly a looser, at least in spirit...

On the day TW comes here and says: "Man, look at those stats from those last months we are loosing this war. We can't allow this to continue! We must ALL commit into this, either we are in K1 or in the middle of DNS. We must go for them now... As a team!" On this day, TW will have a chance to change things. But first they need to see reality and acknowledge it... to then do something that can lead to a new future. While you brag about K1 being safe, the Ks that make it safe go falling... Only a blind can't see... So keep your sunglasses...

Have fun in K1 and in K2 and in K3 and in K4 and in K5!

I have been waiting a long time to tell you this........SHUT UP!!!!....:lol: