Back from the dead!

ravensbane3468

Yeah, no one here knows me, I last logged on in April, 2010! I played W< 10, and several others, 18, 22, 24 <MANIC! lol>, and some 30's. Been gone a while.

This world seems pretty far along, but I'm joining just to see the changes and get my chops back up for when a new world opens.

Who knows, I may find some fun here along the way!

My ? is, can anyone give me a link to any posts about when new worlds will open and what the rules will be? I never much liked paladins or churches. Just old school I guess.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to greeting your nobility in game!

ravensbane3468

Darn it. Seems I MUST join 63! Hate all that crap. Well, I"ll be there. Hope to catch a fun new world soon!

DeletedUser

Yeah, no one here knows me, I last logged on in April, 2010! I played W< 10, and several others, 18, 22, 24 <MANIC! lol>, and some 30's. Been gone a while.

This world seems pretty far along, but I'm joining just to see the changes and get my chops back up for when a new world opens.

Who knows, I may find some fun here along the way!

My ? is, can anyone give me a link to any posts about when new worlds will open and what the rules will be? I never much liked paladins or churches. Just old school I guess.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to greeting your nobility in game!

Where you in W6 ?