back stabbers

londoner1968

what a lot of backstabbers Magvel are if you are in their tribe watch out they kick you lol i was active on forum supported when asked then tripled my points in 1 week then get dismissed and the reason they put is

Author wrote:
The following is a list of players that have been booted. Reasons: Lack of activity on the forums. Lack of growth in points, ODA, and in their respective area. And/or lack of tribe involvement.

daanielll1
nyeelkhan
JediRastafari
.Traumatized
bunnyboy23
Londoner1968
-X-Valyrie-X-
Cranberryman
Pheranheit
Tribal114
lovemishra
laloula
Woder Girls
SMAA
DiiRtY G
LordUxorious
keithunited
Nessileg
cichirapwhat a load of rubbish

DeletedUser

Great, noone cares about a bunch of mass recruiters that will never win a real war.

DeletedUser32456

I guess it was because you are well below the tribe average. But who are they going to recruit to replace the people they've dropped? No-one. They are surrounded by COMING, Rogues and DSL.

DeletedUser

Contact me. I'd be happy to assist you all in some manner... :)
I'm serious... contact me.

I know that Magvel has been helping Rogues and it's time to return the favour.

DeletedUser

you were dismissed 3 days ago, and you just found out that you were kicked. i dont blame magvel.

DeletedUser

what a lot of backstabbers Magvel are if you are in their tribe watch out they kick you lol i was active on forum supported when asked then tripled my points in 1 week then get dismissed and the reason they put is

Author wrote:
The following is a list of players that have been booted. Reasons: Lack of activity on the forums. Lack of growth in points, ODA, and in their respective area. And/or lack of tribe involvement.

Dude Allos? is your neighbor, you have grown to slow, you have nowhere to expand, as soon as moral is gone you be gone.

Looks like a sound move by leadership to me.

DeletedUser

Dude Allos? is your neighbor, you have grown to slow, you have nowhere to expand, as soon as moral is gone you be gone.

Looks like a sound move by leadership to me.

He needs to join Rogues first :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Contact me. I'd be happy to assist you all in some manner... :)
I'm serious... contact me.

I know that Magvel has been helping Rogues and it's time to return the favour.

Yes, Magvel is a slave of Rogues. My son joined the world earlier and was under Magvel for a period of time. I asked him to quit the world becos I personally feel that the duke is a noob and is paranoid.

There are only 2 good players in the tribe when i babysit my son's account when he is sick.

If you want to know more about the tribe, drop me a mail. I would love to help to destroy them. LOL