Back step

aaron0097

Reaction score
Nfufu 1st mission Nup day 2
And that day, we conquered more than 10 of them villages, while you only 2 on the mission, why? Because I ordered you to attack them that day.
You didn't order me to do nothing hahahaha you asked if we wanted to take part in an OP with ye and I said why not lol

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Is it funny that allies are fighting each other and I hope this post will make any race in the world thinking of partnering with Bio? Can figure out what people they are

Deleted User - 848983838

Im sorry that we didnt declare on them earlier, but really tell me that you would declare war on your only ally while you are at war with the rest of the world

so you are fine allying with cheaters because your tribe had dipomacy that would've made it impossible to deal with.

yea don't feel bad, if you knew you willingly allied and worked with cheaters. almost cheating by proxy in that sense

aaron0097

Reaction score
Is it funny that allies are fighting each other and I hope this post will make any race in the world thinking of partnering with Bio? Can figure out what people they are

Only reason you guys were allies is because it was too much hassle to remove ye. I was under impression we were taking ye out before the world ended all though I hear now that wasn't too be the case.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
Waste time talking to people like you. It's a kid, maybe eating your friend when he's weak. How many times have you done this in this world hoping to meet in the next world? And you will dare to fight me, not a dog bite.

Deleted User - 848983838

Waste time talking to people like you. It's a kid, maybe eating your friend when he's weak. How many times have you done this in this world hoping to meet in the next world? And you will dare to fight me, not a dog bite.

well i heard theres some great scripts you could use to have a fighting chance :rolleyes:

aaron0097

Reaction score
I hope I never have to play another world with you, as I’ve said previously you have no place in tw if you want to be a cheat.

Reaction score
so you are fine allying with cheaters because your tribe had dipomacy that would've made it impossible to deal with.

yea don't feel bad, if you knew you willingly allied and worked with cheaters. almost cheating by proxy in that sense

There is no need to be salty maniac did what he had to do when he found out

Deleted User - 848983838

not as funny as specers elite K45 tribe meme but close enough:

1615053791638.png

maybe this can be a quick insight into Bio leadership. willing to ally with cheaters and offer them end game spots for a better chance to win the world not to mention all the mass hugging.

Pear

Reaction score
Im sorry that we didnt declare on them earlier, but really tell me that you would declare war on your only ally while you are at war with the rest of the world

and why do you think you're at war with the rest of the world out of interest?

AFAIK you're not at war with TU? You're in a stalemate with DRAGON and both not really doing that much. You just started a bit of a scrap in the south which was no fault other than your own. You recruited DIA.
Are you truly warring anyone or is it an excuse? If you are truly warring everyone and are struggling enough to use it as an excuse then you only have your leaderships bad diplomacy to blame. Right?

Reaction score
and why do you think you're at war with the rest of the world out of interest?

AFAIK you're not at war with TU? You're in a stalemate with DRAGON and both not really doing that much. You just started a bit of a scrap in the south which was no fault other than your own. You recruited DIA.
Are you truly warring anyone or is it an excuse? If you are truly warring everyone and are struggling enough to use it as an excuse then you only have your leaderships bad diplomacy to blame. Right?

Ohh noone likes us thats why we got no ally :(

BIG CHEESE

Reaction score
Too be fair, we only have 2 real wars going atm

Vs susa/ the cure ..but they lost, it is a matter of how much will we (BIO) have lost before they do,.. they know how to play but are just outgunned. our latest OP shown their fate...

As for war with dragon, can hardly call it a war, its a huge slugfest.

And teich, as for having no friends, i think we have alot of friends 0.0, we just dont throw it in the open who they are :p

Dont speak too soon old man.

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I did not know :( , i havent played for a year or 2 till this world, and had no idea who eggman was :(... never liked him though xD,
but i can tell you, appart from nobling barbs and weak players eggman and the majority of BIO3 never did anything usefull other than complain.
Thats a lie, they threw a few DV Nukes at my K66 cluster, was my first ODD gain

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I can say the majority of BIO players did not know about the cheaters, they were just aware that BIO 3 were not team players. Blame leadership (including me) for letting it grow into a huge problem that spiraled out of our control.

I wouldn't have joined BIO if I knew about the cheaters, but when I found out I was in too deep...

TLDR; blame me and leadership for putting up with them, not the players in BIO + family. We used the excuse of getting attacked from the outside when trying to fight our backline, but evidently we overrated the outside forces.

KunchaiKHAI

Reaction score
สWhat bio will do to you in the war If he can't attack you He will start to persuade you to join and leave you to do nothing. Then he will eat you By the pretext He has already done this with several players.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
สWhat bio will do to you in the war If he can't attack you He will start to persuade you to join and leave you to do nothing. Then he will eat you By the pretext He has already done this with several players.

yeah... it's not like you were the person who was force internalling ppl in the first case. Only reason why I joined BIO was because you got kicked off leadership for your shady practices. I consulted 10-20 ppl who were told to 'support' you and then you nobled them out (this was at start of world in November 2020). I put up for your shit long enough, if it was up to me I would've fought you a long time ago. Adios cheater and dbag :)

Also it's evident you want to just start shit, judging from my past experiences with you in the BIO discord. So here's my life advice, be a better person and treat others on how you want to be treated. Obviously you haven't matured yet, but there's still lots of time for you to do so.

EDIT:
Fully read the thread and now I have to laugh.

Please answer me, why don't you attack us when we're not banned and why you guys report us while we're allied with you

I have 0 remorse for anyone cheating. You're crying to the choir. Instead of asking why we reported you, think about why you got banned. Why do you cheat in a game, where do you get any fun from that? Anyone who knew about the cheating (including me), messed up by allowing you to get away with it (exactly like being a bystander when you see someone getting bullied). I learned my lesson, and know I should have stuck by my morals instead of turning a blind eye. Hopefully you learn yours.

Last edited: