Back

cdwoods

Hello W19/Brainz, Been long time lol.
Last time I was on was ../05/2009
How is it going?

(I use to play W19 and was in Brainz, was big player back then)

cdwoods

Not much lol, do miss world 19 xD but got screwed over by someone who I set as account sitter.

DeletedUser

Linda1....

Nothing much to tell really, Brains went to war at time I asked for sitter because I wasn't active much. come back few days later lost 700k points lol.

Your BRAINS are Noob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser38590

Linda1....

Nothing much to tell really, Brains went to war at time I asked for sitter because I wasn't active much. come back few days later lost 700k points lol.

May i suggest that your memory is a little woolly. Its easy to cast blame on those no longer reading the world forums.

The real story is this.
You were forever wanting to fight Saints and ED. When the war arrived, you were busy, like so many others have been in the past. You were gone for a long time, but i guess that if you class a few days to be many weeks (maybe months) thats spot on.

As for pretending you weren't active before the war, thats just a complete lie, not even describable as a woolly moment.

Its was a typical case of all mouth, but no balls. Leave the rest of the tribe to sort it out and just disappear. I'm sure everyone who reads this will know someone just like you.

DeletedUser91043

jason1970 is a noob don't listen to a word he says, he leaves he villages without defense :icon_rolleyes:

He reminds me a bit of craply tedly if im honest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

I wish i was cool enough to make my own thread saying I'm reading forums again :icon_sad:

DeletedUser55895

Im fantastic how are you. ironically there actually was a guy named shitbrick by me on this world

bigboy7foru

lol really who lol

i remember you i think i nobled a few of your villages

how are things going in the real world lol

DeletedUser55895

I don't think you ever noble me.... Idk. I could check but I'm too lazy. i don't really know what happened to me. Just told nathanpotter i was quitting and let them noble me away.

And the real world sucks. Cant get a job lol

bigboy7foru

Sweet Chin Music (885|305) K38 9,638 bagofbricks5 [Bonded] bigboy7foru [WOLF] 2009-11-25 19:14:38

i got ya once lol

yeh job hunting is hard