backtiming

• Thread starter DeletedUser86969
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

???

Is it just me or are we getting more noobs on the forums?

Backtiming is an important tactic. Offencevsoffence fight. The only way to win is on the attack, therefore backtiming is nesecary. How can you seriously disregard this?

*face palms*

DeletedUser

Backtiming is a tactic set up by failed players who don't know how to attack properly. Learning this skill is a waste of time and I'd advise any new player out there to disregard this and continue using resources to upgrade your buildings.

Obviously you have no idea what your talking about..Any decent enough player should build their first village offensive and know how important backtiming is, as its the only form of defence this early on for offensive built villages..Now go crawl back to the hole you came from

DeletedUser86385

*face palms*

Also any new players should know troops are sooo overated, I mean, they can die! points and resource levels are much harder to destroy. You should aim to get resource levels as high as possible so you can get more points than people with troops...

DeletedUser

Obviously you have no idea what your talking about..Any decent enough player should build their first village offensive and know how important backtiming is, as its the only form of defence this early on for offensive built villages..Now go crawl back to the hole you came from

*double face palm*

DeletedUser

Also any new players should know troops are sooo overated, I mean, they can die! points and resource levels are much harder to destroy. You should aim to get resource levels as high as possible so you can get more points than people with troops...

I have a couple of good village build guides for players that want to learn. I suggest building to 9.811 points. PM me for the specific lvl of each building that is required to achieve this.

DeletedUser

I have a couple of good village build guides for players that want to learn. I suggest building to 9.811 points. PM me for the specific lvl of each building that is required to achieve this.

Knowing what levels to reach with each building is easy, and I can tell you here in two seconds:

HQ - 20
Workshop - 2
Everything else - max out

But the real trick is knowing when to build what.

DeletedUser

Knowing what levels to reach with each building is easy, and I can tell you here in two seconds:

HQ - 20
Workshop - 2
Everything else - max out

But the real trick is knowing when to build what.

Max out the market :icon_neutral:? Some people use higher workshop too depending on their build.

DeletedUser

Oops, I knew I was forgetting one. Anyway, the only people who use higher workshop than lvl 2 are the people who have no idea badly they are wasting farm space by using too many rams. Even when you use 300 rams, there's still no reason to have more than lvl 2 workshop because the rams will still all be finished well ahead of your axes and LC.

DeletedUser

Nah, they build some cats too. And if you have to launch half nukes to cover yourself, it's always nicer to have enough rams to do most damage to the wall bonus.

I use level 2 btw, just playing devils advocate here.

DeletedUser79100

*double face palm*

I think this fits :icon_wink:

doublefacepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

Backtiming is a tactic set up by failed players who don't know how to attack properly. Learning this skill is a waste of time and I'd advise any new player out there to disregard this and continue using resources to upgrade your buildings.

I'm going to assume this is a joke, though I don't find it at all funny when people act like asses instead of legitimately assisting a newer player who simply wishes to learn the game.

If you weren't joking, then please tell me how you're going to deal with a situation where someone is attacking you with cats (during startup)? You obviously can't stack against them (unless you wanna whine to your tribe and get their troops uselessly slaughtered), and attacking them "properly" in return will only yield a dodge...since you have no nobles and very limited defense, your only options are backtiming or a pretty little 26pt village. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Where did all my posts go? Iz sad nao
sad-puppy.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]Amatiel is all like
monty_python_spam.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]So I go
-demotivational-poster-1233004125.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]And then realise I am already home, so I go
demotivational-posters-zip-zop-bill-cosbie.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm going to assume this is a joke, though I don't find it at all funny when people act like asses instead of legitimately assisting a newer player who simply wishes to learn the game.

If you weren't joking, then please tell me how you're going to deal with a situation where someone is attacking you with cats (during startup)? You obviously can't stack against them (unless you wanna whine to your tribe and get their troops uselessly slaughtered), and attacking them "properly" in return will only yield a dodge...since you have no nobles and very limited defense, your only options are backtiming or a pretty little 26pt village. :icon_neutral:

[spoil]
Facepalm.jpg
[/spoil]

I think I'll come back when people with a sense of humor start posting.

DeletedUser

Eh sarcasm can sometimes go unnoticed over the internet, my bad lol

But, whatever the case, someone needs to start making new facepalm pics...starting to see the same ones everywhere :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Eh sarcasm can sometimes go unnoticed over the internet, my bad lol

But, whatever the case, someone needs to start making new facepalm pics...starting to see the same ones everywhere :icon_sad:

You are excused :) And you are right. I don't think it is the lack of new pics though, more the fact that they are having to be used so often these days :lol:

DeletedUser3397

Pretending to "sarcastically be an idiot" and facepalm at others doesn't make you cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.