Bacon Declares on EIN?

DeletedUser22145

Since this world is lacking in its forum declaration I figured I would make one. Granted they were lazy

IG Declaration "We like war :)"

Not quite as good as what I had type up in our forums, guess we should of declared before just eating them...

Here is mine as it was

EIN has contacted Bacon leadership about the inclusion of a refugee. At that time we were told that it would be looked into (this was from Xankou/Sam). Then it was passed to someone else and then to someone else. We had asked nicely, very politely as it was apparent that the account had been hit. Instead of removing this refugee you instead decided to support him (we know this because the villas we have taken had support inbound). We removed our NAP and gave fair warning that further support or continued harboring would further sour our relations.

As we are killing stacks still his villas it is reasonable for us to assume you have ignored us. Since we are already killing your troops, there is no reason why we should not begin to take your villages as well. Hell, maybe with someone your own size you guys will even fair better against and hold your own. But this is tribal wars so there is only one way to find out.

EIN formally declares war on Bacon.

And Sam, I did not say I thought Bacon was weak or pathetic. I was insinuating that you guys have failed to maintain growth that befits your size. You guys have failed to capitalize on opportunities that presented themselves. This is a war that was preventable and you could have increased our relationship. The onus for that failure resides on you.

Notice, we were beaten to the punch for declaration :(

Maps on declaration day

[spoil]
244cf3eaa16dd911706a7f926542369d.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
13177c9641d99d4c8a93968dcd60b204.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

this should be good...

Voting for Mnemloch and EIN!!!

Cry havoc mate...

xankou

Whilst I am not a big fan of using the external forums for war discussions, as nine times out of ten they just dissolve into penis measuring or a slagging match. I'd just like to wish all the best to EIN, may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser22145

Same to you Xan.

Hopefully our members hold to professionalism no matter what takes place.

Stats will be posted in a reoccurring time frame similar to how I do with top 10 thread. We will try to keep public shaming to a min, such as posting terrible timing on trains etc. Though if anything too bad happens it may make it here.

I am kind of disappointed I took a villa in K38 and no incomings yet :(

DeletedUser22145

I know stats in the beginning are very slanted towards the tribe that declared since they get the upper hand. Not making excuses everyone knows it. So here is the first 8 hrs or so initial surge. I am sure that stats will even out soon though.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EIN
Side 2:
Tribes: BACON

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,908
Side 2: 0
Difference: 80,908

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser111390

Good luck to both parties, BACON has been a lot of fun for us :)
i love it how in the entire EIN cluster, you see like 1-3 red dots (cruel) haha

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Good luck to both parties, BACON has been a lot of fun for us :)
i love it how in the entire EIN cluster, you see like 1-3 red dots (cruel) haha

Yeah, some of our guys noble in pretty random places. :D Sometimes I too wonder why people noble where they do. :D

In regards to the declaration and thread, it's good to see a nice, simple war declaration on the externals. Good luck to both sides. :)

zakipoo

Good luck Mnemlouch, i like my bacon extra crispy, so nuke them up.

DeletedUser22145

Thanks guys.

Just giving an overview of what these tribes looked like going into the war.

**Not True War Stats** (includes refugee nobling that helped start this war)

Last week growth from these two (and a vs comparison)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EIN
Side 2:
Tribes: BACON

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 62
Difference: 117

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 5
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 989,723
Side 2: 408,145
Difference: 581,578

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207,339
Side 2: 39,978
Difference: 167,361

chart
[/spoil]

Table growth % of tribe overall (3 members of EIN were hit with moderator forced loss of villas due to merging conflicting with the "push" rule hence the lower ones...)

Bacon
[spoil]
49584a569dda2c134d28a93055a493cb.png
[/spoil]

EIN
[spoil]
935d87f78d62cf80d4b69023481dacba.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Bacon commit suicide. Wasn't the war with Cruel enough for them?

rich26ca

EIN Decided to put the Nail in the coffin... why they wouldnt release the refugee and get peace is beyond me...

DeletedUser

Well looks like they got themselves in another war while Cruel was devouring them. Now they're definitely screwed.

DeletedUser22145

Bacon has some good guys in it. I think they need a little bit better direction and they are demoralized from the Cruel conflict.

All that aside

3rd day update

403f3901752ff02a4d53f4d4d36f537b.png

DeletedUser

I took a village earlier and had the first incs I've had in awhile. lol Good job guys!

DeletedUser22145

One hour short of the 7 day mark. Here are the stats for the week.

8797805818f0d4d5bf453ba0eac135ab.png