Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W2V have been listeing to Boromir again
[spoil]
vpq.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Due to popular demand (2 people), here is a video about the best tribe ever!

[spoil][video=youtube;dmaD6pzt1HI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmaD6pzt1HI[/video][/spoil]

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:lol: nutter!

microwaved bacon? That should be against the law! lolol but nice job display .. muah!

DeletedUser

It was about as interesting as the tribe bacon is, so great work. a true artist can work with mediocre material.

DeletedUser

If i were bacon I'd celebrate my victory in silence...and prepare for the next war

DeletedUser93681

It was about as interesting as the tribe bacon is, so great work. a true artist can work with mediocre material.

You who was a w2v recruit, and only one world win under their banner are out of your league talking about Bacon.

RIP in Peace Doc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you're right, the facts you presented definitely have a huge relevance to the boringness of the tribe bacon. thanks for clarifying that you poor poor bitter thing.

I feel sorry for you, both because its a great insult to say so and well, because I truly do

DeletedUser198

lol what are the guys in w2v gonna do once they are no longer even on this world, mass suicide since they wont know what to do with there lives or will they still troll the forums once they are gone for good lol

DeletedUser

i might consider it, this game is all i have in my life and i really don't know what im going to do when i finally admit to myself that im really no damn good at it

thanks for making the pain real, hope it makes you feel as good as you'd hoped

DeletedUser198

i might consider it, this game is all i have in my life and i really don't know what im going to do when i finally admit to myself that im really no damn good at it

its exactly what i hoped for thank you, i can now finish eating my cereal with tears from orphaned childish who will never be adopted =]

DeletedUser

You have so much to say about other people's lives and how they are living them, it does make me wonder if there is such a land of everything nice behind your monitor as you are trying to portray it.

And can people please congratulate W2v for their majestic run on W77, they might be temporarily behind but they will all miraculously rise again because it has been done once in the past. The world will tremble at the sight of the relentless combatants, proudly displaying their Resurrection badges.

Bravo, well done, you showed them Bacon guys, they thought they had you but no - you will get bored later, tending your 2k accounts while they quit. What a bunch of nubs! And them Dharma guys. Forking gangbangers - don't they know you can win a war against them easily? You will show them yet. And them RoyalE guys...those are the worst. But surprise is W2v's best weapon and RoyalE better stack their behinds for hordes of ethereal armies will come knocking.

You are all the best of the best. No talk all walk.

DeletedUser

Bacon had almost nothing to do with W2V. Embarrassing really that you even NAPd them then went back on it and now are trying to talk big about them being beat..