Bacon VS W2V

Michael Corleone.

Do you even play this world anymore?

Also lol'ed at the tidbit where you are talking about going back on NAPs. Hey didn't Contra do that to Bacon? Refresh my memory!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bacon made one with W2V much later.. And then went back on it once RoyalE started attacking basically. I could care less about that part, I just think it was a little silly to come out blasting W2V about how you smoked them lmao.

Michael Corleone.

You do realize that nobody cares what you think. Contra went back on their NAP with Bacon and you just blow it off...enough said.

nowitsover

Bacon had almost nothing to do with W2V. Embarrassing really that you even NAPd them then went back on it and now are trying to talk big about them being beat..

Do you even play this world anymore?
You sure he doesn`t?

You do realize that nobody cares what you think.
So you have actually checked with everyone..

Jamie giving his opinion on Bacon W2V, you go on mumbling about Contra.
About the bullying part; bro, no one made u general of who gets to talk. Have a nice day.

Michael Corleone.

Sure let us make a thread asking everyone if they care about the opinion of a guy who has said in multiple posts that he quit! In fact why don't you write about it in your blog next time.

I brought up contra because they went back on a NAP, the same thing he was initially criticizing Bacon for. Everyone on here brags, you've all done it yourself.

Deleted User - 10618707

Bacon had almost nothing to do with W2V. Embarrassing really that you even NAPd them then went back on it and now are trying to talk big about them being beat..

Ignorance is bliss enit? We never napped W2V, after the war that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure let us make a thread asking everyone if they care about the opinion of a guy who has said in multiple posts that he quit! In fact why don't you write about it in your blog next time.

I brought up contra because they went back on a NAP, the same thing he was initially criticizing Bacon for. Everyone on here brags, you've all done it yourself.

Under atleast a couple of the posts saying I quit I did say I enjoy the externals still :eek: And again about the NAP thing, even f we did go back on it we still havnt come out to brag and pound our chests when really your role was less significant than any other..

DeletedUser

No, no, no mister. I have not once said anything about us beating them after RoyalE started attacking. I have proven what I am capable of when we had a 1v1 and the cease fire wasn't made until after we broke through W2v on our front - when Dharma was attacking as well, before someone says I am saying Bacon did it all alone.

You are also forgetting that you were located right next to me and had ample chances to do something more than grow roots, so maybe you are not the best person to comment after all.

I told some of the W2v guys I was attacking when we started hitting again (it was just seizing the opportunity and really nothing else) that there is little to congratulate us for, as we were taking undefended villages. I am a bit above bragging about taking empty villages for inactive players. And this is why I was more than happy to say W2V did good - started a proper war, lost it (someone has to) and some kept kicking even long after.

My opinion about them hasn't turned until I started receiving some empty threats about them dwelling on the rim while we'd get gangbanged and how they will enjoy the show. That was a bit pathetic. I am quitting since before W2v war even started, I don't really give a damn if there's some tiny players on the rim logging in after I'm done.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure no one really even reads Michael's post. He's the worse player on tw, period + his posts are crap. So for someone to bash another players posts are um postless

Deleted User - 10618707

You have alot of Fans Detective Alexkz, what's your secret?

DeletedUser113438

There is a difference between a ceasefire and an NAP, at least in my opinion. We went back on a cease fire that never had a grace period, an end date, or a date set for discussion of a possible NAP. So maybe deb told you incorrectly, but she made it quite clear to us that it was a cease fire, not an NAP.

Deleted User - 10618707

Similarly, We went back on our CeaseFire, not NAP. There was No Nap put in place.

DeletedUser42044

All w2v will be hunted to the last village on this world by us.

If anyone question why so much grudge between us this posts represent general attitude toward us from w2v(our ex ally and ex tibe mates) at end game at w71.

Koss, your making me sick reading this brown nosing to RoyalE. Khan doesn't have to try and hate/war with RoyalE because we do hate RoyalE and we are going to war them.

Another post represent general attitude of RoyalE members at that time

RoyalE were not defending. Zzzz Kind of disappointing to see but I know they are better than this and They mass delete too.

They are gonna play on another world.

To all W2V members.

They will HUNT you down.

Source: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?272258-We-here-at-Royale-are-ready

Sorry for a bit off topic, this was my last 5 cents here about them.