WAR Bad Blood - WB vs Nomex

STFC11

Reaction score
Well thankyou for the good memories Nomex but it was only a fling.

We got talking a short while ago through a mutual friend enemy in Dream. Everything seemed so good and I have to admit you swept us off our feet for a short while. You seemed like the perfect partner. The one we wanted to be with until the world ended. Things started strong with great communication and so much potential. However as time went by we began to realise you were only using us for your own needs in taking out dream and became quite controlling regarding NAP agreements.

You had a lot more free reign than us in the relationship and we couldn't carry on like that. Our conversations became fewer and always resulted in arguments. You wanted to change the NAP agreements to give you even more power over us and gave us an ultimatum; Accept or Leave

We chose leave, and hearby declare war on NOMEX!

Good luck to both sides. We had fun while it lasted but now we just want to enjoy single life!48cpbw.jpg

Last edited:

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"You wanted to change the NAP agreements to give you even more power over us and gave us an ultimatum; Accept or Leave"

Oh, I thought it was Lloyd who told us to give you 70 villas, while ignoring multiple breaches from his own tribe? But since it seems like you want this war, then I'll wish you good luck :) Let the battle of the north begin

Last edited by a moderator:

STFC11

Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was Lloyd who told us to give you 70 villas, while ignoring multiple breaches from his own tribe? But since it seems like you want this war, then I'll wish you good luck :) Let the battle of the north begin

I believe this was in relation to the number of breaches so if it was 70 breaches (which there is a good chance it was) then it's a fair comment i think.

Anyway look forward to the fight, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I believe this was in relation to the number of breaches so if it was 70 breaches (which there is a good chance it was) then it's a fair comment i think.

Anyway look forward to the fight, good luck!

I think there were a similar amount of breaches against us and you also reqruited enemy players against the nap agreements of which both got more then 100 villas each. But your leader pretty much said take it or leave it, so yea more or less what you yourself said in the declaration, but from your own side.

STFC11

Reaction score
I think there were a similar amount of breaches against us and you also reqruited enemy players against the nap agreements of which both got more then 100 villas each. But your leader pretty much said take it or leave it, so yea more or less what you yourself said in the declaration, but from your own side.

I agree both sides weren't perfect with breaches. The number of your sides breaches were greater however you are a larger tribe so perhaps it was fairly even per player. I lost count of the amount of breaches from both sides by the end of the NAP to be honest as it got messy from both sides

As for the recruitment of enemy players, your leadership agreed to it well over 48 hours before we even brought them in to our tribe

Redo

Reaction score
Well, I suppose we should give the other side to this conversation. One that will be supported with a nice piece of evidence in order to ensure we are all working from a similar page. But then I will disappear back into the shadows, for I do not care much for writing on the externals.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate WB for being the first to hit the 'Declare War' button. I suppose they reason they beat us to it was because they did not fact check their own declaration. This is fine, of course, and especially on the external forums it is common to give out false lines in the hope to smear others. In this instance, however, there is a whole bunch of untruth in the declaration despite it really only being a few sentences. Maybe it is simply down to not knowing any better. Lloyd's hand in this surely stretches further than just being controlling with us..

In stating the following:
gave us an ultimatum; Accept or Leave

You do know that the actual player stating 'my way or leave' was Lloyd, right? Though I am sure it might just be what Lloyd passed on to you. Anyway, relevant evidence is here:
Screenshot_1.png

The main issue here, is that Lloyd wanted back some 70 villages, of which around 50 were war caps from our mutual enemy*, and maybe 20 of which could be construed as breaches if you were wearing your WB-tinted spectacles. WB recruited two members from the very same enemy, directly breaching terms in excess of 80 villages. I offered the free recruitment of these villages in exchange for calling all breaches even and starting again, but this was, as you have probably guessed, rejected..though they still recruited them anyway. When asked to make some other compromise, the resulting answer was as above - no villages would be given, so we could have the relation over instead, perfect. WB therefore have Lloyd to thank for this recent development. They might think it is their leadership making some valiant stand here, but in reality they tied themselves up in knots over a handful of enemy villages. I don't know, there's no helping some is there.. It would be interesting to add that all the villages Lloyd got anal about were the ones right next to him, and not the ones in similar positions for his tribemates (read from that what you will).

The one we wanted to be with until the world ended.

This comment is again so far from the truth. I was told many times by Lloyd that my tribe was not trusted in the slightest by WB members! Then I suppose these were solely the words of Lloyd, so we cannot be sure what was truth in terms of what was passed on from his end. Ultimately it doesn't matter what was thought before, since the actions of the WB duke were solely an attempt to disrupt the future of the relation, meaning that what I am sure many from both sides had hoped for was not achieved. Accumulating in the mighty (lame) war declaration from WB after we already started attacking..but it makes them seem to have taken initiative, which thus far is all they have taken (though I do expect them to take some isolated villages if they ).

In terms of "free reign", well, Lloyd probably framed your opinion here too, right? Honestly...it's kinda backwards how nobling from a mutual enemy is considered against a NAP, but recruiting from them is seen as totally fair. It is quite honestly crazy how it has come down to this.

Ultimately other than fact checking, and I suppose having some sort of anti-Lloyd stance (can you blame me after what he has done?) I see no other reason for me to make comment, since I don't particularly enjoy this part of the game. I'll leave lie spreading to the ones who care more :)

*Please note that these are rough estimates, the actual numbers can be verified if you find someone willing to give up their time. Main point is that overall the amount of unsorted breaches were heaviest on the WB side, with 0 attempts to fix them (even after stating some would be fixed, and they weren't..)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ultimately other than fact checking, and I suppose having some sort of anti-Lloyd stance (can you blame me after what he has done?) I see no other reason for me to make comment, since I don't particularly enjoy this part of the game. I'll leave lie spreading to the ones who care more :)

I do find it fascinating that you are willing to come here to defend your intriguing diplomatic policies, yet you don't come here to defend players in your tribe who are publicly criticized / called out and just leave them to deal with public scrutiny without giving them some sort of show of support :)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do find it fascinating that you are willing to come here to defend your intriguing diplomatic policies, yet you don't come here to defend players in your tribe who are publicly criticized / called out and just leave them to deal with public scrutiny without giving them some sort of show of support :)

lol, it's more fascinating that you questions everything Night do and try to twist everything around to fit your narrative

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well thankyou for the good memories Nomex but it was only a fling.

We got talking a short while ago through a mutual friend enemy in Dream. Everything seemed so good and I have to admit you swept us off our feet for a short while. You seemed like the perfect partner. The one we wanted to be with until the world ended. Things started strong with great communication and so much potential. However as time went by we began to realise you were only using us for your own needs in taking out dream and became quite controlling regarding NAP agreements.

You had a lot more free reign than us in the relationship and we couldn't carry on like that. Our conversations became fewer and always resulted in arguments. You wanted to change the NAP agreements to give you even more power over us and gave us an ultimatum; Accept or Leave

We chose leave, and hearby declare war on NOMEX!

Good luck to both sides. We had fun while it lasted but now we just want to enjoy single life!View attachment 5141

SO are you calling Nomex a cute girl? She'll give you nightmares the way you're treating her!

Last edited: