Bad boys whatcha gonna do?

DeletedUser

At the time this war started R4KI had 20k points in K 35 this is now the K35 ranking.

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 R4KI 393.676 66
2 -SIN- 316.101 62

archer.a

Ya we are getting dominated there is no denying that.

Although if it weren't for alot of people leaving we would still be the top tribe in K35 but that doesn't really matter much anymore does it.

DeletedUser

You guys (we, at the time) should have taken out -3- when you had the chance... when I was begging you to... when r4ki started annexing our entire southern border... But for what ever short sighted reason, you hesitated. And now, look at what happened? -SIN- imploded in less then a week.

It was fun while it lasted, you guys all have great spirit... -3- was our ticket outta that doomed continent, but we missed the bus.

Hell. less then a month ago, the forums were abuzz about -SIN- being the only tribe that could give r4ki a decent fight, and you got slaughtered.

Nice work, r4ki
RIP, SIN

DeletedUser

This wasn't that interesting...however I rather liked Warren...he brought some life to the forums :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

He was a nice guy but that avatar gave me the weirdest vibes. Not like "Ah! A skull face, scary!" vibe, but like, a "this kid dresses up as an elf in the woods with his friends and throws twigs at them while yelling 'thunderbolt!'. And when his friend, Rob, a not so smart kid from the other side of town with a slight hearing disability, doesn't notice Warren casts 'death' on him AND rolls a 6 on his die (a freaking 6!? no way!), Warren FREAKS OUT and labels him a cheater and poor sport. They don't talk for weeks." sort of vibe.

Well, thats a lot just from someone's avatar I guess. But hey, a picture is worth a thousand words right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Warren! even if you got nobled you should still continue to post and bring some life..it has been very quiet lately..

Muldie325

Just restart on the rim near me!.. oh.. not such a good idea.. go south east :D

DeletedUser

He was a nice guy but that avatar gave me the weirdest vibes. Not like "Ah! A skull face, scary!" vibe, but like, a "this kid dresses up as an elf in the woods with his friends and throws twigs at them while yelling 'thunderbolt!'. And when his friend, Rob, a not so smart kid from the other side of town with a slight hearing disability, doesn't notice Warren casts 'death' on him AND rolls a 6 on his die (a freaking 6!? no way!), Warren FREAKS OUT and labels him a cheater and poor sport. They don't talk for weeks." sort of vibe.

Well, thats a lot just from someone's avatar I guess. But hey, a picture is worth a thousand words right?

For that comment.... I love you! :icon_biggrin:

Warren85

LMFAOOOOOO THATS MY FRIEND BEN. WELL NOT FRIEND, hes a frikking wierdo!! hehehe he thinks i have won the lottery at the mo.. its jokes!

Warren85

No seriously, this has given me a real laugh, and i love all of you on the forums.. I am stil on this world - its a special secret and not even the tribe Im in know im there.. (i am gnna tell them like now htough lol)