Difference: 416

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,648,817
Side 2: 1,797,518
Difference: 3,851,299

chart

DeletedUser113394

Hello, world 66, it's been a while! How are things going? Just thought I'd stop by and say hey.

In the meantime, I might just mention that players can expect whatever they want to in this game. Obviously Tashali didn't attack his friends, so it would seem as though his expectation to avoid attacking them has been met.

Sam you nub. Go Finish Drinking Your Guinness and Blow up Some more shopping centres ;D

DeletedUser

So you are saying your pre-mades got owned. This is a game of tribal wars, if somehow you joined the world with friends and are on opposite ends of the world, expect to be attacking each other if you are not in the same tribe.

- i dont know anything about a pre-made ;
- this WAS a game of tribal wars until human "efforts" became obsolete ;
- as i stated before, i wont attack friends, never made it a secret and so Tashali acc decided and deleted.

DeletedUser

Anyone with bigass trolling pics, please spoiler them. Good luck and thanks for being gone.
spoilers are only recommended for threads that are active and exciting. Everything else is game for 'bigass trolling pics'.

Good luck? Pleasure, more like. Keep slaving away your life.

Hope you and some others around eventually manages to get rid of your weird obsession about njc.
I only have my weird obsession with njc1 because he got on the wrong foot with me. But again, that's all she's got. Two wrong feet in ugly shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

I'll also just point out that there were two w54 premades. One was WEEE, the other was Funk., which subsequently joined gummy. Tashali had nothing to do with either of these premades, despite being from w54. You need to make sure you know a bit more about what's happened in the past before you start pretending to.

DeletedUser

oh hush g2ku, this world's for those with selective memories anyway.

Tashali quit because.... well who gives a hoot. He quit.... Focus on the remaining.

But then again, I have quit so don't mind me....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't talk about me too much, i might come back.

tash, like most of the "top" players, decided to quit when he realized he might have to fight for something. As bentley said earlier "each world is remembered differently" and I think I and many others will remember the sheer number of players that attempted to survive off of internals, barbs, and rim tribes alone; who thought less about maintaining a tenable number of villages for something beyond success in the short term and when their peace was broken, quit.

It really has been a pity.

For all that people have talked recently about lying and diplomacy this world has been pretty cut and dry. No one is playing the enemy/ally switching game, once a tribe declares on another it seems they finish it. No one is really breaking NAPs outside of expected terms. The only real point of contention is the -a- players and there's such a group on all worlds. I guess it's just fun to complain about the world while playing it before realizing it's gone, in general, just about the same as most worlds do.

DeletedUser113394

This World Will Take Another Century To Finish...Zips And Auphan arent gaining Much from Smoke. The villages Smoke loose, they can make up easily by eating freebies :D.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
do6d.png
[/spoil]

12,509 current smoke vills/786 taken in the first 38 days of war = 15.914 cycles more of 38 days that would need to be completed at the current rate, or 604.761 days/1.66 years.

DeletedUser108070

[spoil]
do6d.png
[/spoil]

12,509 current smoke vills/786 taken in the first 38 days of war = 15.914 cycles more of 38 days that would need to be completed at the current rate, or 604.761 days/1.66 years.

be quicker if they gave us half-priced nobles, updates that allow us (paying customers) to actually use scripts, rather than "improving" what isn't broken, and 48 hours in a day :icon_wink:

DeletedUser108663

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE, LiteUp, |TheR|
Players: ryanlim, Ram-Me-Harder, Buneknek
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 999
Difference: 803

chart

Side 1: 1,788,114
Side 2: 9,394,440
Difference: 7,606,326

chart
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 486
Difference: 453

chart

Side 1: 300,424
Side 2: 4,430,833
Difference: 4,130,409

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 999
Difference: 803

chart

Side 1: 1,788,114
Side 2: 9,394,440
Difference: 7,606,326

chart
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 486
Difference: 453

chart

Side 1: 300,424
Side 2: 4,430,833
Difference: 4,130,409

chart
[/SPOIL]

Auphan is really impressing me. ZIPS has a 5 to 1 ratio, while Auphan has over a 10 to 1 ratio.

DeletedUser

this is generally what happens when there's much less front or overlap between tribes at war.

DeletedUser110713

my tribe will kill them all later anyway so 30000 incs doesn't matter GOC will conquer the world

DUBTIZE

Just have to say (think I have somewhat of a right after having #1 ODD in the world for a minute now). Props to both ZIPS and Auphan as both are well organized and participation is well seen. But, and I say but... TW and RL do not mix. And some fall and are reborn from it. It is a long world to come, and good luck to all who stick it out, remain (as I will try), and have fun. This is a game after all. I do play for fun. :D

P.s. As I do believe some do play for $$$ but more power to them imho. Wish I could get $$ to play this game as I LIKE IT... rofl.

DeletedUser

Have a great time in retirement Dub. Although we could never hook up and work together like we had hoped, there has always been respect from this side on the type of a player you are.....which is one hell of a good one.

My time is soon....but i need to goble up more of tila's farms before i go lol

take care

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND, Auph4n, Auph5n, Auphan
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE, LiteUp

Timeframe: 31/03/2014 00:00:00 to 11/04/2014 19:29:31

Side 1: 467
Side 2: 10
Difference: 457