Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser

yup, "bad diplp" is not a suitable thread title for what happend. made some research - for some reasons people are not anymore so open to explain :) - and found something that need confirmation :
- is it true that Zips had a shared noble planner with Smoke minutes before they declared and attacked ?

Yes that is true.

Just one comment from me - this isn't a Pay to Win world.

:icon_cool:

I sure hope so... take some of Njc's advice (did i just say that)

[spoil]
94403-stop-acting-so-stupid-gif-Phil-SfKx.gif
[/spoil]

On a side note glad to see all these Auphan pro's teaching there members to play the game properly...

[spoil]
b060ed0820e45bf129a3697153802ea6.png

tumblr_m8voqojLhi1rn95k2o1_250.gif
[/spoil]

Love your post Roman! :lol:

DeletedUser

ZIPS had a shared planner with SMOKE. They were both nobling KOC, so i guess that made sense. As soon as war was declared, the shared planner was removed. SMOKE knew this war was coming, yet continued to act as though they could avoid it.

Always a pleasure!
-Adam

To put this to rest: to say that there was "bad diplomacy" isnt exactly true. This world is full of ppl that know ppl from other worlds and all of em talk. They look for angles in ways they can work together. Sometimes those angles were contradictory. Many times, ppl on the other end of those conversations either would take them as official messages being relayed, or that the person talking to them was under an official capacity to do so.

To respond to the above quote, yes, it was likely to happen eventually. But whereas others in smoke would talk to others to see what was possible, one day I was pulled into a skype room that contained official members of both zip and ther. Zips said auphan was talking down to them and werent gunna allow it (would have to dig thru old convos to get the actual quote). So zip offered TheR a CF stating that they already had a large enough border with Auphan and they needed Smoke to start filling into the bottom part of K55, Invite Active TheR, and start getting ppl nobling into innactive TheR villes. While that was going on, Zips was going to clean up their back line as Auphan had a backline that went all the way to the rim. I agreed to these terms, and TheR got their CF with ZIP. As the sole person in smoke that actually makes diplomacy, and someone who likes to stick to what i say....that is what we did. It wasnt exactly something i wanted to whole world to talk about, and zip leadership repeatedly asked to keep it all quiet, so it wasnt fully discussed with everyone. So when someone in smoke would see something like zips invite ego, they felt gilted and went off unofficially talking... i seen it as part of the "plan". Ego gets cleaned up, and zips start attacking Smoke's new target KOC, and other parts of Smoke fell toes are again stepped on...so they go unofficially talking.... and i again see it as part of the plan. Smoke and Zip sets up a shared forum, and shared noble planner and continue with the nap. Then yea, it was all dropped and they immediately start attacking.

At the end of the day, i suppose it could be said that this was a grand ole elaborate set up. idk. What i can say is that I did what i said i would do, which ISNT bad diplomacy. It all becomes irrelevant thou when troops start rolling. i am content to be at war with the world....This is a war game after all.

...oh and as a footnote, lets not claim my statements on past things said to be make up. Im sure their are others that would corroborate the statements, and if i must, i could go digging thru skype archives to get pic shots of convo clips.

DeletedUser105025

Wolf is part of smoke, you are part of smoke. As such, when you play both side against each other to try benefit yourselves. You end up being called out as a bad diplomat. Thus, bad diplomacy.

You claimed to know this was coming mies, so when you say you thought it was all part of this 'plan', you either lied about knowing, or you had no idea what the plan was, lol

You are only a tiny bit to blame mies, but if you cant control your own members from playing duke, then there is a serious issue there.

You can post whatever past quotes or chats you wish, it would not change what is happening now.

DeletedUser108663

is it true that Zips had a shared noble planner with Smoke minutes before they declared and attacked ?

If by minutes you mean about 2 days, then yes, ZIPs had a shared noble planner with Smoke minutes before they declared and attacked.

DeletedUser

Wolf is part of smoke, you are part of smoke. As such, when you play both side against each other to try benefit yourselves. You end up being called out as a bad diplomat. Thus, bad diplomacy.

You claimed to know this was coming mies, so when you say you thought it was all part of this 'plan', you either lied about knowing, or you had no idea what the plan was, lol

You are only a tiny bit to blame mies, but if you cant control your own members from playing duke, then there is a serious issue there.

You can post whatever past quotes or chats you wish, it would not change what is happening now.

People talk on all sides...and i ran out of digital duct tape to cover mouths. Sorry.

Again to be clear, i have no desire to change what it is now. It is clear.... no more games.... no more bs. It is preferable. All I wanted was to put to bed the notion of "Bad Diplomacy" so that you guys can move on with war talk.

DeletedUser

*Facepalm* wish Ubm still had his blog we have a worthy contender here..

Just the same way every-other tribe goes on about only there Duke or player X being able to conduct diplomatic talks same applies for us, think it has been made fairly clear from the start Mies is the only one who talks diplomatically for us as a tribe. That means anything ANYONE ELSE says is there individual views therefore that does not make Mies a bad diplomat.

Now if you said "oh we are declaring cause certain individuals are trying to play both sides and they are part of smoke" fair enough but to start publicly tarring other players who have nothing to do with these said talks is ludicrous. Instead of making up dim-wit excuses to make a respected player look bad why don't you actually do something in this war? I'm getting bored already on your front... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I did not take the subject line of this thread as an insult or personal attack on me bud.....nor do i believe it was intended to be.

Its all good.

DeletedUser108070

To put this to rest: to say that there was "bad diplomacy" isnt exactly true. This world is full of ppl that know ppl from other worlds and all of em talk. They look for angles in ways they can work together. Sometimes those angles were contradictory. Many times, ppl on the other end of those conversations either would take them as official messages being relayed, or that the person talking to them was under an official capacity to do so.

Amen!

DeletedUser

Just sick of there crappy propaganda, least they could do is make it half decent maybe they will get sick of me on this thread and actually attack aswell :icon_eek:

DeletedUser105025

*Facepalm* wish Ubm still had his blog we have a worthy contender here..

Just the same way every-other tribe goes on about only there Duke or player X being able to conduct diplomatic talks same applies for us, think it has been made fairly clear from the start Mies is the only one who talks diplomatically for us as a tribe. That means anything ANYONE ELSE says is there individual views therefore that does not make Mies a bad diplomat.

Now if you said "oh we are declaring cause certain individuals are trying to play both sides and they are part of smoke" fair enough but to start publicly tarring other players who have nothing to do with these said talks is ludicrous. Instead of making up dim-wit excuses to make a respected player look bad why don't you actually do something in this war? I'm getting bored already on your front... :icon_rolleyes:

You could never write a blog.

Mies is to blame for this occuring. Not fully, but he is to blame. So if mies is 'one' then this war was partially caused by his actions. What you're saying is nothing new to anyone. Not caring who the duke is in SMOKE, or who their council are. When a member asks us questions like 'would you war ZIPS' and other people ask other tribes, to attack Auphan, not only ZIPS...but TAB amongst the few. I am not saying mies is a bad diplomat, i am saying SMOKES diplomacy skills as a whole, are terrible. If people talk to other tribes, they are directly influencing the tribe they originate froms view, and how tribes are seen by other tribes, is important. As such, SMOKE as a whole, are bad at diplomacy. BAD.

You misunderstand what i say, and as such you come here and rant.

Hope i cleared this up for you, so you do not make the same mistake again.

I did not take the subject line of this thread as an insult or personal attack on me bud.....nor do i believe it was intended to be.

Its all good.

At least you know this. Then again, it must be nice to know he has your back. Just wondering how deep he is.

Just sick of there crappy propaganda, least they could do is make it half decent maybe they will get sick of me on this thread and actually attack aswell :icon_eek:

No propaganda. This is the external forums. You come up with a catchy name, happened to be Bad Diplomacy, based on exactly what happened. Taking every SMOKE member, as being one entity. Nobody gets sick of anyone on externals, if you post, it gives me something to do, and someone to correct.

Thanks

DeletedUser

You could never write a blog.

Ahh good job I dont plan on it but thanks for reminding me.

You misunderstand what i say, and as such you come here and rant.

You end up being called out as a bad diplomat.

Ahh okay ill half take back what i said but my point still stands just not at you now. However trust me this is no rant you would know if it was cause id probably still be writing it and at the very least you would still be reading it.

At least you know this. Then again, it must be nice to know he has your back. Just wondering how deep he is.

I don't think you want to know... But just on the odd chance you do, hit me up ill be sure to send you some pics though vids will cost!

No propaganda. This is the external forums. You come up with a catchy name, happened to be Bad Diplomacy, based on exactly what happened. Taking every SMOKE member, as being one entity. Nobody gets sick of anyone on externals, if you post, it gives me something to do, and someone to correct

Looks like you wont be the only one correcting... PnP hey guess what it stands for? oh you never managed to guess? Politics and Propaganda so yes stuff posted here is propaganda whether you want to believe it or not...

On a side note if you really want something to do do why not check out Smokes newest single. We hope it generates enough income for our pp since we don't have a company paying us for our services, oh not that implying that anyone here does!

[spoil][video=youtube;uK2dh-UluSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK2dh-UluSY[/video][/spoil]

DeletedUser105025

Another spam post.

You bring so much life to the forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was replying to your comment other than the bottom bit none of it was spam... lighten up mate its only a game! But if you insist on going down that road i could ask the same question as to why as far as i can see your war participation has been near non-existent unless ofc you just like spending all day sitting on the externals moaning about others?

DeletedUser105025

So you are posting 'mostly' spam :icon_rolleyes:

SMOKE/TheR/TheE/LiteUp = Same tribes, same war.

My war participation is non existent. Correct. In fact, i don't think i exist in game.

DeletedUser

Can you count? if not look this is how it works 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5... now you may wonder why that's relevant but you see i made 5 points on my topic of which 1 was spam so yes it is "mostly" spam :icon_rolleyes:

Well Ive sat a few accounts so far this war yet to see anything from you so yes you might aswell not exist as far as i care, Hang on maybe Ive got it and misread... since i haven't sat an TheE or TheR acc maybe you are admitting to hitting the inactives? Oh the irony of all the abuse Wolf got for doing the exact same thing.

DeletedUser

Week - no TheR inclusion:
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, ZIPS, PEND
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE, LiteUp

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 34
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 794,929
Side 2: 321,247
Difference: 473,682

chart

[/spoil]

Week - TheR included:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, ZIPS, PEND
Side 2:
Tribes: SMOKE, LiteUp, |TheR|, |TheE|

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 42
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 1,238,748
Side 2: 396,816
Difference: 841,932

chart

[/spoil]
48 hours - TheR:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 26
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 397,499
Side 2: 244,568
Difference: 152,931

chart

[/spoil]
48 hours - no TheR:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 238,099
Side 2: 225,546
Difference: 12,553

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Week - no TheR inclusion:
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, ZIPS, PEND
Side 2:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 34
Difference: 53

chart

Side 1: 794,929
Side 2: 321,247
Difference: 473,682

chart

[/spoil]

Week - TheR included:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 42
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 1,238,748
Side 2: 396,816
Difference: 841,932

chart

[/spoil]
48 hours - TheR:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 26
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 397,499
Side 2: 244,568
Difference: 152,931

chart

[/spoil]
48 hours - no TheR:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 238,099
Side 2: 225,546
Difference: 12,553

chart

[/spoil]

well, if numbers ive heard are correct then I suppose
Side 1:
Side 2: Tribes: HERESXWOLFMAN is more accurate :)