Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser

Clearly people need a quick refresher on a few things.

1. Yes, I am active.

2. No, you cannot use the f-word in any way, shape or form. That's not allowed.

3. No, you cannot insult people. That's not allowed.

4. No, you cannot accuse Auphan of doing anything illegal. Discussing moderation/cheating/bans is not allowed.

If you reply to this post you will receive an infraction; please keep the thread on-topic and reply via PM.

roman01

What I wanted to ask, was why Zips honestly decided to jump on Auphan's bandwagon vs Smoke.

From what I've read, at least via IM's on skype is that members of Zips share the same detest for Auphan that members of Smoke do.

Zips do have a very valuable member base, although are your capabilities really excersised via a gangbang? I commend your early work vs EGO and other associates however wouldn't a three way be more challenging and enjoyable to finish up a world with.

What are your motivations behind this gangbang, if any.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105025

Its not much of a gang-bang roman.

SMOKE recruited TheR, and as such, we wanted to keep the stats going. We do not allow anyone to escape without our say so.

If you think whats happening is unreasonable in any way, there's always other worlds to play on ;)

It will mainly be ZIPS vs SMOKE and Auphan vs TheR refugees (in SMOKE) + TheR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ack3rl3y

Stop making comments about Auphan, if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Reason:

Any comments I have made on Auphan are based on what you guys yourself have said - so if I'm wrong, then blame yourselves :icon_rolleyes:. When I said I can't be more specific I meant exactly what I said - that I can't be any more specific than I have been (I.E- basing my comments and opinions on what you guys say about yourselves).

DeletedUser

Why is everyone's focus always on Auphan?

well prob because they have reasons but not solid proofs :)
but you wont see here which really are 'cause most of us dont want to receive a ban :)
so, are ya'll launched on wolf yet ?

DeletedUser105025

Any comments I have made on Auphan are based on what you guys yourself have said - so if I'm wrong, then blame yourselves :icon_rolleyes:. When I said I can't be more specific I meant exactly what I said - that I can't be any more specific than I have been (I.E- basing my comments and opinions on what you guys say about yourselves).

Not what im getting.

You make stuff up based on rumors you have heard.

roman01

Cheers Asphyxiate, certainly looking forward to seeing how this unfolds over the next few weeks.

DeletedUser105025

Care to share an example and disprove it?

Have you backed up anything that you have stated ?

No. So i will continue to tell you you're wrong.

Cheers Asphyxiate, certainly looking forward to seeing how this unfolds over the next few weeks.

No problem. The last thing we want is a gangbang, unless condoned by SMOKE and ZIPS first ;)

DeletedUser

Roman is Zips ?

let me be more specific then :

player level related
tribe level related

DeletedUser108074

What I wanted to ask, was why Zips honestly decided to jump on Auphan's bandwagon vs Smoke.

From what I've read, at least via IM's on skype is that members of Zips share the same detest for Auphan that members of Smoke do.

Zips do have a very valuable member base, although are your capabilities really excersised via a gangbang? I commend your early work vs EGO and other associates however wouldn't a three way be more challenging and enjoyable to finish up a world with.

What are your motivations behind this gangbang, if any.

Zips didn't jump on any bandwagon.

Auphan and Zips clearly have a close diplomacy for a long time. Auphan warred TheR before we would have preferred to in order to relieve some pressure of Zips when they declared on by TheR during their war with Wee (who TheR was assisting). So Zips and Auphan have been close allies.

Zips and Smoke came into a lot of issues lately that was vented on these forums for everyone to see. These issues alone are enough for a war.

Smoke has been planning their moves against Auphan for sometime and blatantly took gifted villages from TheR to get into position to attack us. (TheR couldn't do anything with those villages yet Smoke thinks they can). These actions are enough for a war.

Add the two issues together and we decided to jointly declare.

Now Smoke shouldn't complain about any gang bangs because they were more than willing to team up with Ego to take out KoC. Then they wanted to get TheR + Zips to all gang up on Auphan, but only TheR was willing to (not like they have much of a future or a choice),

So in the end it's come down to Smoke + TheR vs Zips + Auphan. It's just a North vs South war.

DeletedUser

Zips didn't jump on any bandwagon.
So in the end it's come down to Smoke + TheR vs Zips + Auphan. It's just a North vs South war.

then what PEND is it doing (Smoke said that they are your Acad tribe) ?

DeletedUser105025

Since beginning of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS, Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, PEND

Timeframe: 19/02/2014 21:07:05 to 21/02/2014 11:55:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 26
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,707
Side 2: 240,487
Difference: 201,780

chart

(Yes, we all know these do not represent the outcome.)

DeletedUser

Since beginning of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: ZIPS, Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n, PEND

hahahahahahahahaha, yup, its not a gang bang :)
and also heard something about 60k incs on Wolf :)
guys, you def must change gangbang's definition :)

i soooo like watching how arguments and counterargumens roll .....

Last edited by a moderator: