Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser105025

Since Bonfire's turn cats into great defenders i would conclude that using them is a form of stacking but that's just my imo.

I don't call a couple k cats and a pally, much of a stack. Each to their own :)

DeletedUser

Well your posts up till here have been okay at least with some decent posts... We aint going to mass delete we will win this war or be rimmed trying only time will tell.

So it should be ! But wont get rimmed 'cause they are aiming for that 60%......
Mission acomplished :)

Can anyone put some stats in here ? Just for the first 10 players in this war...... My sources are MIA atm :)

DeletedUser105025

So it should be ! But wont get rimmed 'cause they are aiming for that 60%......

Can anyone put some stats in here ? Just for the first 10 players in this war...... My sources are MIA atm :)

You want stats for the first 10 players in the war ? lol

Go troll another forum unigraf :D

DeletedUser

Fairplay to you :) as much as you can annoy me on here Njc you are one of the few enemies who stick to there word and have my respect.

I don't call a couple k cats and a pally, much of a stack. Each to their own :)

I'd have to agree with you here but when i say stacked with bonfire you replace the efficiency of the stack with cats using less conventional D troops not just having a few K of cats and a handful of other units :)

Edit:
So it should be! But wont get rimmed 'cause they are aiming for that 60%......

Not a 100% sure on the winning conditions did a very quick search through the forums and couldn't see them but im sure we have plenty of time to turn that 60% around :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Insert frustrated scream here)

I dislike it when ppl talk on authority on matters that they know little or nothing about.

Sorry boys. Arko did NOT ask to join smoke.

But like all bs propoganda, great leaps and assumptions are being spouted of as fact in an attempt to put Smoke in a negative light thus forcing me to say how it actually went down.

Arko, Randy, and Mary asked to join ZIPS. Cinders, in turn came to me to let me know of this and ask if it would be ok if they joined. Understand the landscape at the time. Smoke was at war with EGO after EGO had long ago declared on Smoke. Smoke had finally started to turn the tide on what had been a stalemate of a war. (Likely the reason those 3 were trying to get out of EGO.) As it turned out, a major op was already planned and about to be launched on EGO. That op included MANY villes processed by those 3. I informed Cinders of this and stated that i just couldnt let them run free to zips. We haggled back and forth (quite friendly like i might add) into possible compromises to this matter. Cinders expressed interest in those players saying that they would be able to assist in Zips Ther' war. I countered by saying they would be able to help me finish of EGO way faster than they could help cinders finish off TheR. On that particular day, the conversation ended with a blanket all encompassing statement I made, and meant...."Hows this, help me finish off EGO, and I will give you the keys to the entire kingdom." He ofc asked what i meant, I clairifed by saying he could have all of Smoke and any TheR deemed worthy that i had any pull with. In essence handing him and zips the world as all i cared about at the time was EGO payback. The next day, first thing, he was talking numbers of ppl in Pend, and zips and asking how many players i had in smoke. I took that as him wanting those keys. That conversation line did eventually fade into nothing ofc. Cinders stated it had to do with everyone and their mother talking about it negotiating when it all would happen.....but that part is irrelevant.

To say "Strong Armed", I would say is a great stretch. They were, after all, in a tribe that declared war on us. But out of respect for, xTribemates, both them, and those in Zip that personally asked me to stop fighting them and figure a way out of it, and the fact that they were willing to help finish off ego, they were given a pass as i outlined above.

Now to address the accusation that i didnt care about them, or thought of them as second class smoke

After cinders started talking merge numbers, i believe i asked wolf to inquiry into what kind of assistance the guys would need. I do know that i ended up having a skype room set up with those 3 in it. In that room i REPEATEDLY asked what i could do for them before they swapped. I REPEATEDLY said "There is no rush...take your time". After a few days of them saying they had it covered, all 3 said they were ready....THEN they got invites. I was insanely disappointed to see Mary bleeding K31 villes as, like i said, i repeatedly stressed there was no rush thus giving time to place whatever they needed.

Fastforward to the most recent drama. Why didnt I offer to put D in their villes now, knowing that trouble was ahead? Easy answer is, I did not know there was immediate trouble. Their fellow xAlpha, a guy I had ALWAYS held as the most honorable of all the xAlphas, going all the way back to Suitup, a Guy I have stated as the best player in w66, said there was no issues a head. Said he would steer the ship to auphan conflict. SWORE that if he lost containment on the situation to the point where Zips leadership voted to war Smoke, he would give me a heads up a head of time so that i could prepare people. Yes, SGT ARMS...this is you. SO, that said, if ARKO'S OWN xALPHA isnt saying prepare by honoring his own words to me.....Why would i need to get them D then?

So again I now say, Take the above as the truth. I highly doubt those mentioned above will publicly disagree. If they choose to do so I will be quite angry as that will force me to dig into my skype and post the convos....and I have better things to do with my time than to find this crap.

I will also again say....WHO CARES... whatever twisted road got us here, here we are. Enjoy the scenery. The game is fun again!

EDIT: I forgot to address another accustion: "the xAlphas werent gifted villes as payment to pacify them." WHAT?!!? EVERYONE was given the opportunity to take free villes out East. Cinders was very clear, repeatedly so, I was to get all Smoke players capable of fighting Auphan into South k55 and all along auphan. (Again, try to deny, and i will post convos)

DeletedUser114513

Don't have much respect for people who run from fights anyway, which is what arko and mande have done twice now.

So kinda have to agree with SMOKE here, shitty move on arko and mande's part. And to be fair, ZIPS as well, since they've recruited people who have now twice abandoned their tribes in a time of war.

Yea, it wasn`t too long ago EGO had it`s share but it is a better move to catch`em all (remaining Alpas) and put them into ZIPS pockets. This was expected after all. After Alpha, Suit, EGO, SMOKE journey, ZIPS is the final stop. So some earlier trust issues in ZIPS regarding some Alphas motives will no longer be an issue (and Nathan got his former "buddies" back right beside him on top of it). :icon_wink:

ZIPS and Auphan have agreed on fighting it out at endgame stage and ZIPS chanse is to beat Auphan in numbers. As there are some dead weight in ZIPS, I wouldn`t be surprised if they wouldn`t recruit some more from south eventualy if the SMOKE ship starts sinking..

Don`t get me wrong, most of ZIPS are great guys but come on, this is still a bit tribalhugs. I hope that the remaing SMOKE with around 14ooo villages in possession holds together and fights it out. We know that Auphan will win this world anyway (unless the slow but steady decrease of activity gets worse overtime) so why not make the best of it and have fun until then.

DeletedUser

All clear now :)
Alpha guys : hat down for how you managed to play Smoke all along and saved yourself from extinction a few months ago.

then i was sooooooooo right ! :)

DeletedUser

I really did not want to post on the externals at all as it does become a she said, he said discussion. As Mies has said:

I dislike it when ppl talk on authority on matters that they know little or nothing about.

Now the reason for my post:

Yes, SGT ARMS...this is you.

Please see below Mies.
[SPOIL]
Sgt-Chat.png
[/SPOIL]After Sgts last post I did not speak to him for a while, so I decided to lie to him about launch time. I do not want you thinking that Sgt screwed you over Mies as that is not the case.

I will also again say....WHO CARES... whatever twisted road got us here, here we are. Enjoy the scenery. The game is fun again!

Exactly.

DeletedUser

After Sgts last post I did not speak to him for a while, so I decided to lie to him about launch time.

Exactly.

is understandable but inexcusable and to be remembered.

DeletedUser

Remember it all you like, one accounts friendship with anothers on this world is not more important that the rest of our tribes. Sgt and I have spoken about this and get along fantastically well.

Thank you for your comments.

DeletedUser107091

then i was sooooooooo right !
:)

If you have this low knowledge of what has happened throughout the world as in what is right and what is wrong better to shut it dude. No one "played" smoke. I for one wasnt much of a fan for the smoke war but I see that those I called "friends" before started attacking me just like .. Well I guess my loyalty was spilt on certain people.. But thats not what all this is about... if you dont have anything constructive to say better say nothing...

DeletedUser

If you have this low knowledge of what has happened throughout the world as in what is right and what is wrong better to shut it dude. No one "played" smoke. I for one wasnt much of a fan for the smoke war but I see that those I called "friends" before started attacking me just like .. Well I guess my loyalty was spilt on certain people.. But thats not what all this is about... if you dont have anything constructive to say better say nothing...

Dao those "friends" can still be friends regardless on whether they attacked you or not? if you think that people cant be friends because they are in opposite tribes and are attacking each other i would seriously re-consider what browser game you play, I for one would of preferred to not attack you and although we haven't spoke in a long time you still have my respect and i genuinely think you are a good guy (one of few).

We shared some good times in the past if you ask me and I dont see why that (and the exact same for others) should be forgotten just because we now find ourselves on the other side of the trenches? I'm not saying that message was pointed at me by all means just using us two as an example as all to many times this war especially I've heard the same boring excuse of "I cant attack them they are my friend" there is no room for this in this game especially at this stage of a world! Providing you play fair and are not "dirty" you should be able to attack friends without jeopardizing a friendship.

And I'm fully aware i might of misread what you said there Dao (sorry I'm tired) but regardless I feel that point is still all to valid in this war and tw in general these days.

Ack3rl3y

This has to mean Jack & me and I pretty much mirror what he says. If our friendship hangs on us not attacking eachother on a game (a game in which you chose to be on the opposite side of the board to us) then it was never much of a friendship to begin with. Since we started attacking eachother we've had some fine conversations so this may not be aimed at me. Simple fact is though - you chose where you wanted to be, your leadership chose who they wanted to fight. Neither of us (as in you or me) solely decided upon this course but we chose where to put our loyalty and the rest is moot.

I personally enjoy fighting friends. You get to tease and wind eachother up about it.

DeletedUser

I didnt feel to leave Njc out just cause he's 16th
2dsl6v6.jpg

Thanks Storm. Well, i suppose my gangbang statement still stands....

If you have this low knowledge of what has happened throughout the world as in what is right and what is wrong better to shut it dude. ...

Maybe im not fully aware or maybe i am....can deal with these accusations and i dont mind at all. On the other side, telling someone to shut up only because he has an oppinion, no matter right or wrong.....sorry, i cant accept that and cant find atm any unbanable words to reply more than i already did.