Bad Diplomacy 101

DeletedUser108070

What is the suppose to mean? Theyre just eating Ex Tashali Village. Smoke are too far away...

not sure if you realize how "bad" that statement appears in my opinion, and perhaps that's what others
have been alluding to...

first, you declared war on a tribe(s) ... then say "they're too far away..."

then you say ... "they're eating ex Tashali villages..." who was (if im not mistaken) in Auphan when they deleted ... again not focused on taking "war" targets...

again this is strictly my opinion and an interpretation of the data that others have posted before me...

DeletedUser108663

So long as sakit doesn't farm, it shouldn't happen..

emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not sure if you realize how "bad" that statement appears in my opinion, and perhaps that's what others
have been alluding to...

then you say ... "they're eating ex Tashali villages..." who was (if im not mistaken) in Auphan when they deleted ... again not focused on taking "war" targets...

again this is strictly my opinion and an interpretation of the data that others have posted before me...

I believe Tashali left Auphan so they could launch all their nukes on Logboss before hitting delete.

DeletedUser113394

For 2 months they said ' I am going to nuke the shit out of Logboss', 'Logboss is a dead man', eh all they actually did was send a few thousand fakes and all their nukes. So much for Logboss being a dead man. Tashali is one of the biggest fails in Tw history :/

DeletedUser108074

have been alluding to...

Whoever TheOtherGuy is, he is not a "representative of Auphan", so taking anything he says like it came from our leadership is worthless.

Second, just because you declare on a tribe does not mean you have to devote 100% of your caps and OPs to attacking that tribe. War just means there is intention to battle it out and see through to the other's side's defeat. It could be means of attacking the enemy, supporting an Ally or just plainly make it known that there is hostility.

The plans to declare on Smoke was set in motion before Tashali decided to call it quits in the most retarded manner.

Just because you are at war with one enemy does not mean you will then allow territory to be claimed by anyone else. Some of you forget we are still at war with TheR, and it is absolutely stupid to assume we will give up close territory just to get in on the stats of a war.

DeletedUser113394

Whoever TheOtherGuy is, he is not a "representative of Auphan", so taking anything he says like it came from our leadership is worthless.

Second, just because you declare on a tribe does not mean you have to devote 100% of your caps and OPs to attacking that tribe. War just means there is intention to battle it out and see through to the other's side's defeat. It could be means of attacking the enemy, supporting an Ally or just plainly make it known that there is hostility.

The plans to declare on Smoke was set in motion before Tashali decided to call it quits in the most retarded manner.

Just because you are at war with one enemy does not mean you will then allow territory to be claimed by anyone else. Some of you forget we are still at war with TheR, and it is absolutely stupid to assume we will give up close territory just to get in on the stats of a war.

Thanks for that post Apnambo, I never saw or read Teh@ggressiveFarmers post, Im not in Auphan...

DeletedUser

He was a very good friend and is sorely missed jorge.And if you believe that you will believe anything.lol.

DeletedUser108070

will agree with everything above ...

however, ZIPS still fights KOC in the far west, and most, if not all of the "bigger" |TheR| players joined Smoke and ZIPS continues to fight |TheR| also ... just in case some of you forgot

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He was a very good friend and is sorely missed jorge.And if you believe that you will believe anything.lol.

Well it's no secret that was was no love lost between the Tashali and Logboss accounts. In the end though Mikey, you were right about Tashali and so kudos for that.

DeletedUser108663

[SPOIL] Side 1:
Tribes: ZIPS, PEND
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, SMOKE, LiteUp

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 540
Side 2: 167
Difference: 373

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,953,823
Side 2: 1,535,924
Difference: 3,417,899

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Auphan, Auph4n, Auph5n
Side 2:
Tribes: |TheR|, |TheE|, SMOKE, LiteUp

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 262
Side 2: 16
Difference: 246

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,203,933
Side 2: 153,962
Difference: 2,049,971

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Though my time here is well over, I'm loving this.

EatingPopcorn_zps0f113057.jpg

Nice to see the cowards- err, I mean, my former tribemates from KOC in a great disposition against ZIPS. Though its like choosing the lesser of two evils; its really like choosing the favorite to win. ZIPS has played its cards right. They have divided and conquered with ease through diplomacy and patience.

Having excellent warriors is a plus, but if you got a leadership team that can dictate events... some cool stuff there (with the lone exception of njc1 of course).

DeletedUser

That comment is so low......Sadly, but Tashali acc deleted only because of Auph leadeship's behaviour and also not to be forced to attack past worlds friends -and i know at least 2 accs that are ready to do the same. A little respect for everyone's choice of how to play the game wont hurt.
Auphan dont have to take credit for Tashali acc joining them. That was a pointless action as they already took decision to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108663

The whole point of a war game is to attack people, no?

Why play a war game if youre going to delete when youve got to actually attack someone?

you huggers ever thought of playing Farmville?

nowitsover

Though my time here is well over, I'm loving this.
[spoil]

EatingPopcorn_zps0f113057.jpg

[/spoil]
Nice to see the cowards- err, I mean, my former tribemates from KOC in a great disposition against ZIPS. Though its like choosing the lesser of two evils; its really like choosing the favorite to win. ZIPS has played its cards right. They have divided and conquered with ease through diplomacy and patience.

Having excellent warriors is a plus, but if you got a leadership team that can dictate events... some cool stuff there (with the lone exception of njc1 of course).

Anyone with bigass trolling pics, please spoiler them. Good luck and thanks for being gone. Hope you and some others around eventually manages to get rid of your weird obsession about njc.

That comment is so low......Sadly, but Tashali acc deleted only because of Auph leadeship's behaviour and also not to be forced to attack past worlds friends -and i know at least 2 accs that are ready to do the same. A little respect for everyone's choice of how to play the game wont hurt.
Auphan dont have to take credit for Tashali acc joining them. That was a pointless action as they already took decision to delete.

It would be really awful for the sake of this game/world to see an account like wolf delete. It has been fenomenal. Not that my opinion would matter but those who are friends should either make sure that they are in the same tribe to begin with or simply accept the fact that they may have to fight eachother.

Isn`t the whole idea of this game about being part of a group and putting an honest effort for that group to do as well as possible together? You pick your team and stick to them (as long as it is functioning). If your friend is playing at the other team, you say good luck at the beginnig and shake hands at the end and remain friends. It happens all the time in any kind of team sports, you know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

....... Not that my opinion would matter but those who are friends should either make sure that they are in the same tribe to begin with or simply accept the fact that they may have to fight eachother.

Isn`t the whole idea of this game about being part of a group and putting an honest effort for that group to do as well as possible together? You pick your team and stick to them (as long as it is functioning). If your friend is playing at the other team, you say good luck at the beginnig and shake hands at the end and remain friends. It happens all the time in any kind of team sports, you know.

this faceless game is a bit different than RL ones and RL itself :) (i cant remember a RL team game where to stay awake for many many hours but thats just a divagation :)In here you can cheat, lie, misbehave (hope this word exists in english) all under a so called diplomacy :), but in RL few would have the guts for such actions as they were instantly at least rejected by society..... each player have different moral values, each player have his own behaviour, some are choosing to act exactly as they would in RL other totally the opposite. Its a personal choice and should be respected . Along the passing worlds players will carry along a personal stamp and will be remembered, quoted, loved or hated just by their own actions.
Personally i'd like to be remembered being on the "white side".

DeletedUser

Im assuming you're referring to your coplayer, wolf here?

let it go buddy.....wolfy didnt lied and cheat ever. all his actions were public. he didnt said one thing in chat with opponents and another one inside acc/tribe.

DeletedUser

"Sadly, but Tashali acc deleted only because of Auph leadeship's behaviour and also not to be forced to attack past worlds friends" .

So you are saying your pre-mades got owned. This is a game of tribal wars, if somehow you joined the world with friends and are on opposite ends of the world, expect to be attacking each other if you are not in the same tribe.

DeletedUser37628

Hello, world 66, it's been a while! How are things going? Just thought I'd stop by and say hey.

In the meantime, I might just mention that players can expect whatever they want to in this game. Obviously Tashali didn't attack his friends, so it would seem as though his expectation to avoid attacking them has been met.