Bai Bai </3

DeletedUser

Well what can I say.
W20 pnp posters > all others :icon_wink:

As any observant one knows, I've lacked the red pretty name and the lovely words beneath it.
You guessed it, I'm no moderator no more.

Pretty much inactivity led to my dismissal. It's not bad, surprised I wasn't fired sooner.
I started working a 12.5H shift and with no laptop meant that I barely at a push checked these forums on a weekly basis.
So I appolagise for a lack of moderation, but w20 forums is pretty much dead and there's been no reports sent in months so I'm sure you lot can forgive me.

Ironically I just received an Alienware M11x R2- I7, 4Gig Ram, GT 335, 500GB the day after I got ^^. Even better is I'm now working 8hour shifts which has opened my life back up to graphic intense game- woop!

So if any of you lot have steam and are up for a good laugh hit me up @ Heartless_Nom

I'll catch you around the forum some time if I'm not gaming :p.
'Tis been a pleasure moderating you.

Joel <3

DeletedUser

Aww, you let me get away with all my trolling :(

Now start playing w2 again noob, 26 million is a lot to work with D:

DeletedUser59335

bai bai Dwarv without doubt the best moderator I have met so far :icon_sad:

Eksiljyden

Thanks for a job well done Dwarw. Happy hunting in the future :eek:)

DeletedUser

thanks for all your work dwarv you were the best w20 moderator. best wishes

rich26ca

here here for the best mod on any server... you put up with all my bs and helped in other area's ;) thx mate ;)

DeletedUser

Too Bad to see you go. I guess now you have more free time to work on your conspiracy alliance against Dorin.:lol:

DeletedUser

(shock ) :|

Sorry you quit from froum admin Dwar.
cavalkiller , if he have something with me, he probably proceed and hurm my forum account in past. And also, I plan some vendetta against him.. I could to enter w2 to hunt him down. None of this happened. So all that me and Dwar share was simple talks, some in contradict because I do anything to protect my acc.

DeletedUser

We never had a conspiracy or anything against you...we just made fun of you on skype for massive lulz of epic proportions.

DeletedUser

It's just good to see you posting Dorin. I have missed your presence here.:)

DeletedUser

Even if my posts are less , you have to know that from time to time, I do read the topics (why I still do that, I donno).
Anyway, me and another of one of the best pnp(guess who is? :p ) let our 'flames' behind.. so we haven't any subject to start a big flame.

DeletedUser

Seems like the world died since I left :p
How are you lot doing? =]