Balance of Power: The scales had moved.

SPIESAREGREAT

The world we are living is controlled by leaders and we have been divided by the power bestowed upon them. Countries appeared: Large and Small. USA became one of the greatest nation on earth but China's overpowering growth rate might change that view soon.

In tribalwars, we'll also see that change. Watch carefully and observe the tribes: Funny & [R]. Do you see something bad happening in those tribes? If you ask me, they will go DOWN!! DOWN!! DOWN!! (a.k.a. FAIL). Since Funny starts to lose some of its players while [R] was divided into two (2) fractions. And these divisions are not geographically good in a sense that operations wouldn't be as good if they stayed intact as one tribe closely tied continents.

Anyway, enough with the downfall (that's redundancy!! DOWN!! and FALL!! LOL!)...

We are currently seeing some good looking freshly baked tribes.. First off, Blood.. Next REBZ, Next.. Skill? Next.. [WaR]

On the other hand, any news from 3DX? are they all sleeping or are they noobs trying to prevent wars through tribal silence?

DeletedUser

Freshly baked? Who're you calling freshly baked! :icon_evil:

We've been in the top 10 for over a month now :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

:lol: Old new's spies there is a lot more going on than meets the eye, i have said it during the "Skill" and will say it now.

Please stay seated until the end of the entire performance!

tiodig

i figure to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... cause and effect....

DeletedUser

Z Grade
common............grow up ;))))))))

Vndhl

Maybe we will, but we will bring several people down with us :icon_cool:

as long as he can make nobles...you won't bring anyone down :icon_wink: ....only if he is inactive and don't want to play anymore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol I love w46 forums

Should be interesting couple of months to come

DeletedUser

Here's news: K67 is merging with ANARKY to create TBC.

I feel like making a newsletter for w46.

DeletedUser

Oh i liked much K67 little members, agresive and dominant, anarky i dont know much. But they where at war with 1337 and mania. I think.
Still i dont know them enough to flame or critisise.
I hope they do great toghether

DeletedUser

Oh my fault then.
But i read that on a forum i think the Top 20 tribe analyzis of a guy