Rejected Ban free accounts

DeletedUser128573

Been playing TW for 13 years, sometimes paid sometimes free. Just started W123 on a free account with the expectation that I will get to about 500 points at the end of the 5 days of protection. Beside me is 5,000 point village still under beginner protection, a world of difference when you can pay for everything.

There is of course no way I can survive in this location beyond a few days, especially when the morale drop is limited to 40%. A single day's troop production from a 5k village will wipe me out.

Paying players pay for the game to exist, I don't dispute that. But I would recommend that there are 'free worlds' occasionally where PP can't buy anything, or you ban free accounts.
I love the game, but no one wants to sign up for a game where they are just fodder for the paying players. There are plenty of games like that online that are either dead or close to.

The bad press from free account players that get rimmed in the first couple of days will kill the new player base.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hi @ferrox

Thank you for your suggestion. If you want to play non-pp worlds, please head on over to Classic where only basic PA features are enabled.

Besides that, birthday/milestone worlds are generally also without premium features.