BANG!? vs AD Inf & PnX

DeletedUser

Looks to me as if Ad Inf. are trying to get rid of Ad A. Who knows, that could help them out a bit.

DeletedUser

possibly, they are probably just getting the actives from ad a into ad inf so that they are better organised

DeletedUser

Ya Ad Inf actually being active for once. Thats a good one. I haven't ran into one of those in a while.

DeletedUser

Everyone thinks Bang is doing everything. Not so fast! Us at TKR have been doing our far share as well!

DeletedUser

Everyone thinks Bang is doing everything. Not so fast! Us at TKR have been doing our far share as well!

yea i think TKR have been doing a brilliant job against ad inf and really showing the rest of us their potential.... i dont think TKRs role can be ignored or be considered as a sideshow in this war at all.

DeletedUser

maybe no one mentions tkr as this is BANG VS ADINF not TKR VS AD INF

DeletedUser

well spotted alba.... lol. there is a thread for tkr somewhere as well i think. time for updated stats on these 2 wars perhaps?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BANG!
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 195
Side 2: 353
Difference: 158
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,782,716
Side 2: 3,278,436
Difference: 1,495,720
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BANG!
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 19
Difference: 12
image.php

Side 1: 61,644
Side 2: 180,759
Difference: 119,115
image.php

DeletedUser

I really love you TKR for your efforts, your efforts are better then ours

DeletedUser

Full stats including Plight as i think they have made a little effort against AD Inf and AD A:

Side 1:
Tribes: TKR Plight BANG!
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16,401
Side 2: 5,315
Difference: 11,086

image.php

Side 1: 717
Side 2: 245
Difference: 472

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 136,085,279
Side 2: 34,751,431
Difference: 101,333,848

image.php

Side 1: 6,690,936
Side 2: 2,260,201
Difference: 4,430,735

image.php

Seagryfn

Full stats including Plight as i think they have made a little effort against AD Inf and AD A:
Thanks, alexhol, but no need to include plight. We only attacked two Ad Inf players with more than 1 village in the northeast, and both players where removed from Ad Inf rather quickly... we only took just over a dozen while they were still in tribe. The recent Plight-vs-Ad Inf captures are simply PnX refugees that we did not stop pursuing. Please don't take any glory away from Bang! and TKR, thanks! :)

DeletedUser

In fact we could be doing a lot better, but this was a holiday period till now. We're now switching to "kick a** mode" so I hope our stats start getting even better in less then a month. When we finish Ad inf then you guys can say we earner our glory :p
And of course, a round of aplause to TKR too as they are good partners in crime =)

Back to a** kickin :p

DeletedUser

In fact we could be doing a lot better, but this was a holiday period till now. We're now switching to "kick a** mode" so I hope our stats start getting even better in less then a month. When we finish Ad inf then you guys can say we earner our glory :p
And of course, a round of aplause to TKR too as they are good partners in crime =)

Back to a** kickin :p

When/if Ad.Inf fall, what will happen to them? Are you gonna noble all their players, take a merge or invite a few and noble the rest? (I assume not the first option)

I'm just interested, that's all.

DeletedUser

Thanks, alexhol, but no need to include plight. We only attacked two Ad Inf players with more than 1 village in the northeast, and both players where removed from Ad Inf rather quickly... we only took just over a dozen while they were still in tribe. The recent Plight-vs-Ad Inf captures are simply PnX refugees that we did not stop pursuing. Please don't take any glory away from Bang! and TKR, thanks! :)

Again, SG proves to be a supportive and good friend. We (Bang!) appreciate your kind words and encouragement! Thanks.