BANG!? vs AD Inf & PnX

jakeeboy

Alright without all the other crap thats gone on... no insults no 'Your mom' crap. Just stats and talking about the war. Nothing else. Please the brute keep this forum in order. Ban people if you must, Thankyou.
Side 1:
Tribes: BANG! BANG!? BANG?!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad A Ad Inf
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 68
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 517,418
Side 2: 638,624
Difference: 121,206

image.php

Last edited:

gn0me

is there really two tribes called 'Side 1' and 'Side 2' or did you just neglect to specify who that represents? :p

DeletedUser

One small thing in these stats: BANG! and BANG?! shouldn't be included :)

DeletedUser

And ORC plus a more accurate time frame....let me see.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BANG!? ORC
Players:
Timeframe: 24/06/2009 21:00:00 to 01/07/2009 12:45:30
Total conquers:
Side 1: 267
Side 2: 203
Difference: 64
image.php

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 48
Difference: 23
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,068,142
Side 2: 1,828,782
Difference: 239,360
image.php

Side 1: 674,537
Side 2: 451,658
Difference: 222,879
image.php

....just going to add BANG?! and BANG!

DeletedUser

....just going to add BANG?! and BANG!

For the last month that is, so why would you add it???
Side 1:
Tribes: BANG! BANG?!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ad Inf Ad A ~PnX~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Seagryfn

And ORC plus a more accurate time frame....let me see.
ORC does not belong on either side.
They are the accounts left behind (mostly inactives and perma-sats) who did not join BANG!? in the merger, nor defect to ~PnX~ because they no longer existed as players. Anyone can check TWStats and see that the accounts left behind in ORC haven't been able to move troops since May.

You cannot "assign" ORC to the Bang!? side in your war statistics and then claim easy victory for nobling unattended accounts.
ORC does not belong on either side in the stats presentation.

DeletedUser

For the last month that is, so why would you add it???

Because you said...

One small thing in these stats: BANG! and BANG?! shouldn't be included :)

Plus Geo time frame last month isn't accurate.

ORC does not belong on either side.
They are the accounts left behind (mostly inactives and perma-sats) who did not join BANG!? in the merger, nor defect to ~PnX~ because they no longer existed as players. Anyone can check TWStats and see that the accounts left behind in ORC haven't been able to move troops since May.

You cannot "assign" ORC to the Bang!? side in your war statistics and then claim easy victory for nobling unattended accounts.
ORC does not belong on either side in the stats presentation.

If the accounts are sat by BANG!? then technically ORC belongs to BANG!?
Plus from the scouting reports we have these accounts are building troops and other troops that are sent out of the villages are somewhere, (I doubt BANG!? would send them into village they do not own) so they are a factor - all be it a minor one.

I don't mind ORC being removed but it should not be consider that the accounts in ORC are neutral.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:
Timeframe: 24/06/2009 21:00:00 to 01/07/2009 12:45:30
Total conquers:
Side 1: 268
Side 2: 204
Difference: 64
image.php

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 48
Difference: 15
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,073,261
Side 2: 1,839,003
Difference: 234,258
image.php

Side 1: 600,317
Side 2: 451,658
Difference: 148,659
image.php

DeletedUser

Well looks like u guys r already having trouble deciding who is actually in the war... seems to be a common W16 problem lol.... dont worry itll never be agreed and each side will simply choose to see the stats they want anyway :icon_wink:

Just get on with the buttkicking on the ground... the war in the forums aint important...

DeletedUser

Because you said...

Plus Geo time frame last month isn't accurate.

If the accounts are sat by BANG!? then technically ORC belongs to BANG!?
Plus from the scouting reports we have these accounts are building troops and other troops that are sent out of the villages are somewhere, (I doubt BANG!? would send them into village they do not own) so they are a factor - all be it a minor one.

Um yeah. They get sent out so we can noble them, if at all? Personally, I ask for mine to stay inside, just so I can make sure to gain ODA :icon_cool:.

I don't mind ORC being removed but it should not be consider that the accounts in ORC are neutral.

Why not? Unless you have some kind of proof that they're in our villages, then there's no reason to suppose ORC should be added, especially when they aren't affiliated with us as an academy and/or brother/sister tribe.

As for the stats, be aware that a group left Ad A to join TAK, and will be counted if we noble from them. Refugees/break-off groups are definitely part of the stat inclusion process.

DeletedUser

Not to start anything

First I want to let you know who I am. I am tryandcatchme.
I am not here to start trouble or to pick a fight. I do not get in the forums here at all. this will be my first and last time.
There was some awful things said in a thread that was closed down. I had read everything that was written.
And I just needed to say what I saw, and what I know.
s33ujimmy had made a post, and right away verbal attacks were flung at him. To me it did not look any different then the beginning of any other thread. An insult was shot at him, and he fired back. At first it looked to be banter between two people. Then it started to get very hostile and I saw more then just one throwing insults at s33ujimmy. And I saw him fire back. Which is something I think anyone of you would have done. And if you were to be honest about it, if s33ujimmy had backed down or left the forum, there would have been laughs and whoops, and everyone would be saying he left as a coward, and I am sure all of you would have said that was typical of Ad Inf as well. s33ujimmy was caught between a rock and a hard place.
I had even seen where he tried to stop and start talking fact. but more insults were flung at him. I do not see where anyone gave him the chance to do anything else. The truth is it looks to me like everyone wanted 1 of 2 things. Either to chase him off the forum so everyone could say he was a coward as is his tribe. Or you would keep it going and not give him the chance to speak with out insults. And continue to try and make him look the fool. (you really failed) Anyone who reads with an open mind would see that,
What I know as fact is that s33ujimmy is a very good person, he is smart and he does have pride. I also know that he does know how to play this game and is very good at it. And he is as loyal as they come.
And everyone here would have seen this if they had not flung insults at him, and had tried to carry on an intelligent conversation. And yes there could have been if you had given the chance. But then this is why I don't like coming on to this forum, everyone seems to think that because there from a huge tribe with a lot of points that is enough for respect. No it is not! being big and able to beat anyone in your way does not make you great. that just makes you powerful. A really great tribe is one that has the power and knows not to abuse it. A great tribe knows how to be objective and fair. A great tribe should be able to talk about the events that are taking place with out wise cracks and insults. And in reading back through other threads it seems to me that Bang!? for the most part has been the one to throw the first insult and make jokes about the other tribes. It takes a big tribe to be able to do that, but an even bigger one to not to do it.
s33ujimmy has a lot to offer and any tribe would be lucky to have him on there side. But you wouldn't know what he is really like or what he could offer because you never gave him the chance.
Now I am pretty sure, that after I post this there is going to be someone if not all of you picking apart what I wrote. And trying to bait me to have a come back. Well here it is in a nut shell. I have had my say and you can act as immature as you wish and prove my point. there is my come back.
And to the mods, You were right for closing the other thread. I just hope that you read through it all and can look with an objective eye and see that s33ujimmy did not start this.
I wish Ad Inf all the luck they need in this war, and the same to PNX.

MichielK

Lots of off-topic text

This is exactly the kind of nonsense we'd love to keep out of this thread...I'm biting my fingers to not reply in kind, but sooner or later someone else will fail.

(Btw, it may be worth checking if that's a multi-account on the forums)

Thanks jakeeboy for making a new one and steering things on-topic again :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support TRY but the people responsible are egotists and look up to people who have no life outside tribal wars and are incapable of looking at these things objectively. Others are simply ignorant and incapable of thinking for themselves and jump on the bandwagon. Fortunately for me, I CAN think for myself and my sentiments may or not be sentiments shared by my former tribe. I never at any time claimed to speak for anyone else and never at any time insulted anyone without provocation. Perhaps I'm the first (perhaps ONLY one) to realise that the further north you look, the more arrogant and egotistical the 'people' (yes, I do use this word loosely) become. I have my opinion and no matter how many villages I lose, that opinion won't change. In fact it's only likely to be reinforced. From what I've seen, Bang!? (as well as some members of the other masters of the universe) are spoiled kids who have yet to discover fire!. Nuff said.

DeletedUser

EXTREMELY well said tryandcatchme :icon_biggrin:

U will find that we also have been the subject of plenty of abuse on the forums also but we have managed to avoid returning insults cos we know itll end up messy like the incident ur referring to. Dont worry mate some of us who play the game r grown up and can read threads with a clear view.. respect to s33ujimmy for trying to stand up for himself against all odds.

We (Dust) have made an in-tribe public forum ban to avoid such incidents in future because we can see the insults getting progressively worse and we dont wanna be involved in any childish trashstalking and namecalling.

Some will say we have gone briefly offtopic but i think these points need to be established so this thread can stay trash free and talk about the war titled at the top of this thread :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Talking about the BANG! Vs Ad Inf (about the other war I cant say much as I am not in the fighting area) (4-7 to Ad Inf last 48 hrs):

As I said in the other topic, I expected a loss in the first days due to Ad Inf throwing a knife on our back and attacking without alerting us. This has made BANG! not able to support players in danger zone these first hours. If I tell you the truth, I expeted worst results so Im happy with the war so far, taking in account Ad Inf are four times bigger in our area.

Jimmy, one topic has been closed alredy. Dont make the mod close this one too.

MichielK

Talking about the BANG! Vs Ad Inf (about the other war I cant say much as I am not in the fighting area) (4-7 to Ad Inf last 48 hrs):

As I said in the other topic, I expected a loss in the first days due to Ad Inf throwing a knife on our back and attacking without alerting us. This has made BANG! not able to support players in danger zone these first hours. If I tell you the truth, I expeted worst results so Im happy with the war so far, taking in account Ad Inf are four times bigger in our area.

I agree. 4-7 to Ad Inf given the circumstances is really a victory in disguise for BANG. It indicates either that Ad Inf declared war without an op to follow it up, or that BANG managed to quickly move support around to where it's needed most.

When taking on a tribe that's much bigger than you, your only chance is the advantage of a first strike combined with the organisational and morale problems it causes. Dust and HRV are a good example of this, with Dust taking a quick lead which must have motivated their members immensely.

(Ende, I just wrote something positive about your tribe again. Please remember that when I say that we don't need spam and trash-talking here, nor do we need a long discussion about why spam and trask-talking are bad LOL)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support TRY but the people responsible are egotists and look up to people who have [INSULT]no life outside tribal wars and are incapable of looking at these things objectively[/INSULT]. Others are [INSULT]simply ignorant and incapable of thinking for themselves and jump on the bandwagon[/INSULT]. Fortunately for me, I CAN think for myself and my sentiments may or not be sentiments shared by my former tribe. I never at any time claimed to speak for anyone else and never at any time insulted anyone without provocation. Perhaps I'm the first (perhaps ONLY one) to realise that the further north you look, the more [INSULT]arrogant and egotistical[/INSULT] the 'people' ([INSULT]yes, I do use this word loosely[/INSULT]) become. I have my opinion and no matter how many villages I lose, that opinion won't change. In fact it's only likely to be reinforced. From what I've seen, Bang!? (as well as some members of the [INSULT]other masters of the universe[/INSULT]) are [INSULT]spoiled kids who have yet to discover fire![/INSULT]. Nuff said.

MMMM, my point here is (multi account 2 - tryandcatchme) points out how nice (multi account 1) jimmy is, defends how he didnt insult people, that mean old BANG started it, then jimmy comes right back, and in his first post (of this new thread) makes numerous insults at players - no names but we all know who this is aimed at.

jimmy/catch - doesnt this just about prove you wrong 100%?