BANG!? vs AD Inf & PnX

DeletedUser

b0bb said:
Plus Geo time frame last month isn't accurate.
I've had this discussion with elrey ingame and he admitted that he read it wrong. I did not include my tribe (BANG!?) in these warstats, but BANG! and BANG?!. These two tribes have not had any ennoblements with Ad Inf , Ad A or PnX; they even had only 2 ennoblements in total which makes them inactive. Same thing holds for ORC (0 ennoblements).

[offtopic] I hope the mod removes all replies that are not related to the topic, which are the ones from tryandcatchme, MichielK (partly), s33ujimmy, Endemonadia and Stalhill. I also hope that the mod will keep doing that and remove this part from my post as well (to be fair)[/offtopic]

DeletedUser

MMMM, my point here is (multi account 2 - tryandcatchme) points out how nice (multi account 1) jimmy is, defends how he didnt insult people, that mean old BANG started it, then jimmy comes right back, and in his first post (of this new thread) makes numerous insults at players - no names but we all know who this is aimed at.

jimmy/catch - doesnt this just about prove you wrong 100%?

They can check for multi accounts all they like and even dig deeper and find the locations of the I.P. addresses (which they'll find to be on different CONTINENTS). Don't judge everyone by your own standards. We're not all as dumb as you obviously are!

DeletedUser

Perhaps I'm the first (perhaps ONLY one) to realise that the further north you look, the more arrogant and egotistical the 'people' (yes, I do use this word loosely) become.

You realize that you're in the north right?

Anyways... is there really a definite time frame here?

DeletedUser

henceforth all Offtopic posts will be deleted. I am absolutely tired of all the OT on W16
~thebrute7

DeletedUser

so, after 1 week to date, the stats show ~PNX~ and Ad Inf take a pretty weak lead in the war stats, but a lead none the less. I am sure most of us would expect this from the agressor. the question is "is it enough of an impact?"

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 69
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532,563
Side 2: 659,322
Difference: 126,759

image.php

however, the last 24h shows a worrying change of direction.....

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,343
Side 2: 125,481
Difference: 69,862

image.php

would I be worried if I was ~PNX~ and Ad Inf about now?????

DeletedUser63994

Ill answer stalls post one question at a time.

the question is "is it enough of an impact?"
No its not. BANG! shall quickly mobilize and counter attack some now empty villages along with full ones.

however, the last 24h shows a worrying change of direction.....
refer to my earlier quote...

would I be worried if I was ~PNX~ and Ad Inf about now?????

I wouldve been worried as soon as i only took three villages from them in a surprise attack.

DeletedUser

Keep up the hard work guys (and gals). I expect to see some tall bars on the forums soon.

Just don't beat our record for nobling. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
tryandcatchme Left 01st July 2009 - 22:00 580,127
s33ujimmy Left 01st July 2009 - 19:00 314,445
Saemann Left 30th June 2009 - 04:00 322,686
mcterry Left 01st July 2009 - 04:00 167,623
The 1 Queen Left 30th June 2009 - 22:00 273,306

Leavers from Ad A and Ad Inf.

The few, the smart, the "going to the rim".

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
tryandcatchme Left 01st July 2009 - 22:00 580,127
s33ujimmy Left 01st July 2009 - 19:00 314,445
Saemann Left 30th June 2009 - 04:00 322,686
mcterry Left 01st July 2009 - 04:00 167,623
The 1 Queen Left 30th June 2009 - 22:00 273,306

Leavers from Ad A and Ad Inf.

The few, the smart, the "going to the rim".

mmmm, i wonder if to make things interesting, we should offer Ad Inf a 48hr amnesty?

that way, any of them that leave the tribe and stay left, removing themselves from any offensive or defensive actions against BANG!? are allowed to go in peace and suffer no reprisals from BANG!?

DeletedUser

mmmm, i wonder if to make things interesting, we should offer Ad Inf a 48hr amnesty?

that way, any of them that leave the tribe and stay left, removing themselves from any offensive or defensive actions against BANG!? are allowed to go in peace and suffer no reprisals from BANG!?

Nah. Then they'd have a chance to back off, and we'd lose half of our future villages :lol:.

I'd rather noble them :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser63994

You give them to much credit jake. I agree with Stalhill on the amnesty thing though.

DeletedUser

And just how much time would pass before Bang!? decided they were going to take these villages after all? Sorry, no amnesty from me. If you want my villages then you're going to have to shed some blood trying to take them.

(Note to admin: This isn't flaming, this is OT and relevant)

DeletedUser

yeah, you see even if we absolutely wipe the floor with Ad Inf, we are not likely to noble 4500 villages....that would be too much. Even nobling 1000 is overkill for a complete victory.

The likely result is the defeated tribe disbands and refugees go off looking for a home elsewhere.

So whats wrong with upsetting the apple cart and weakening ad inf now? any one of their members without the appetite for the slaughter, let them leave. This leaves the remaining players fighting an even worse position.

DeletedUser

And just how much time would pass before Bang!? decided they were going to take these villages after all? Sorry, no amnesty from me. If you want my villages then you're going to have to shed some blood trying to take them.

(Note to admin: This isn't flaming, this is OT and relevant)

you already left Ad Inf lol (and dont worry, the amnesty would not include you anyway)

I would expect ad inf members wishing to take advantage of the amnesty to mail BANG leaders and state their position before we confirm acceptance.

DeletedUser

you already left Ad Inf lol (and dont worry, the amnesty would not include you anyway)

I would expect ad inf members wishing to take advantage of the amnesty to mail BANG leaders and state their position before we confirm acceptance.

Don't worry, it would have been presumptuous of me to have believed it would and it'd be naivety in the extreme for anyone to believe that Bang!? wouldn't eventually start nobling them anyway.

DeletedUser63994

Hey brute hows this thread for on topic? Id say we are doing amazingly considering the last one