BANG!? vs AD Inf & PnX

DeletedUser

Don't worry, it would have been presumptuous of me to have believed it would and it'd be naivety in the extreme for anyone to believe that Bang!? wouldn't eventually start nobling them anyway.

haha, you clearly only think in broad brush strokes - there is an element of delicacy and understanding in my suggestion.

firstly, Ad Inf F has over 4500 villages in total. Frankly, even in my wildest dreams, nobling all 4500 of those over any period of time would be a mammoth occurence. Do you know how long it would take to noble that many barbarian villages? Undefended? about 15-20 weeks of non stop nobling by a top tribe.

In all likelihood, a mammoth victory over Ad Inf would be achieved on a much smaller number, say 200 or 300 before the whole tribe disbands (maybe even less because your all tribal huggers anyway) so we would never get all 4500. Even claiming the inactives might get us a mammoth figure of 1000???? I dont really know. But its clear that 4500 villages is not the target and if those 4500 reduce by amnesty to 2500 or 1500, BANG are still gonna get the 200 or 300, maybe 1000....but the clever members who depart do so in safety.

hope you understand that.

DeletedUser63994

haha, you clearly only think in broad brush strokes - there is an element of delicacy and understanding in my suggestion.

firstly, Ad Inf F has over 4500 villages in total. Frankly, even in my wildest dreams, nobling all 4500 of those over any period of time would be a mammoth occurence. Do you know how long it would take to noble that many barbarian villages? Undefended? about 15-20 weeks of non stop nobling by a top tribe.

In all likelihood, a mammoth victory over Ad Inf would be achieved on a much smaller number, say 200 or 300 before the whole tribe disbands (maybe even less because your all tribal huggers anyway) so we would never get all 4500. Even claiming the inactives might get us a mammoth figure of 1000???? I dont really know. But its clear that 4500 villages is not the target and if those 4500 reduce by amnesty to 2500 or 1500, BANG are still gonna get the 200 or 300, maybe 1000....but the clever members who depart do so in safety.

Glad to see your putting your very own brain cell to work there stallhill ;)

DeletedUser

You don't want all 4500 anyway. I doubt that all of those villages are noble-able(?). I know some of them are the little barbs that some of them are so fond of. Are you sure you wanna noble jimmy? Have you seen his position on the map? K19. Far away from Ad Inf.
Idk if he left or was kicked. But how he got in is a mystery, being so far away from everyone else.

DeletedUser

Yes, I can see how you'd want to entice Ad inf members to leave on the promise of an amnesty but I believe that the majority have a little common-sense and have the foresight to realise that this amnesty wouldn't last very long if Bang!? were allowed to settle in their area. It'd only be a matter of time before their villages would be targeted. I also believe that the tribes they left and those which currently surround them would quickly see them as legitimate targets and snap up their villages to stop Bang!? getting their hands on them.

DeletedUser29719

Yes, I can see how you'd want to entice Ad inf members to leave on the promise of an amnesty but I believe that the majority have a little common-sense and have the foresight to realise that this amnesty wouldn't last very long if Bang!? were allowed to settle in their area. It'd only be a matter of time before their villages would be targeted. I also believe that the tribes they left and those which currently surround them would quickly see them as legitimate targets and snap up their villages to stop Bang!? getting their hands on them.

Ad Inf leadership had been made aware of the possibility of BANG-ORC merge and they had been told of this outcome. What did they do? They didnt send an answer for 3 weeks until the merge and when they saw it beginning they mailed ORC telling "please dont merge with BANG! we will join your side".

In short words if your leadership had any piece of common sense they would pick the right battle. You had to fight, but you should have done it during BANG!-ORC war by joining the either side. As you see Ad Inf people were not made aware of some facts such that they would use their common sense and make the right decision.

In regards to your people there are already some who asked for "peace" on their own. I dont blame those since they are given a suicide mission and they want to fight a battle at where they have some hope to win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In actual fact, we WERE all made aware of the Bang! -Orc war and took a vote on whether we should go to war with either. Since we had a nap with Bang! (not bang!?) It was decided that we'd leave you to it without our interference. Then Bang!? formed and refused our nap request which made it clear to everyone that sooner or later we'd get involved in a war. If Ad inf allowed Bang!? to kill off ~pnx~ without getting involved then Ad inf would soon be surrounded and this would have made the task all the more difficult. My personal opinion is that Ad inf waited just a few days too long before joining in.

DeletedUser

so, after 1 week to date, the stats show ~PNX~ and Ad Inf take a pretty weak lead in the war stats, but a lead none the less. I am sure most of us would expect this from the agressor. the question is "is it enough of an impact?"

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 69
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 532,563
Side 2: 659,322
Difference: 126,759

image.php

however, the last 24h shows a worrying change of direction.....

Side 1:
Tribes: BANG!?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~PnX~ Ad Inf Ad A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,343
Side 2: 125,481
Difference: 69,862

image.php

would I be worried if I was ~PNX~ and Ad Inf about now?????

Actually, at the time this was posted, Ad inf had been at war for less than 48 hours. Stats are only accurate if you present them properly.

DeletedUser29719

In actual fact, we WERE all made aware of the Bang! -Orc war and took a vote on whether we should go to war with either. Since we had a nap with Bang! (not bang!?) It was decided that we'd leave you to it without our interference. Then Bang!? formed and refused our nap request which made it clear to everyone that sooner or later we'd get involved in a war. If Ad inf allowed Bang!? to kill off ~pnx~ without getting involved then Ad inf would soon be surrounded and this would have made the task all the more difficult. My personal opinion is that Ad inf waited just a few days too long before joining in.

You are not talking about the same thing. I am telling you that Ad Inf leadership had been told that BANG and ORC can merge and this would bring Ad Inf on the table regardless of the previous status. If you knew this and still voted to stay neutral then I am sorry but it makes even a worse tribe with people having lesser common sense.

Lets forget the far past and come back to the days of your most recent "NAP" offer. By the time your diplomat mailed me to get relations with BANG!? you already got an alliance with pnx and you already started sending support to pnx towns.

So I acted honestly and told that we dont want a NAP while you were trying to play tricky.

What was the master plan? Get a NAP with BANG!?, support Pnx and attack 1/4 sized rim tribes like IRA?

Nice try.

DeletedUser

Wherever you're getting your information from, it isn't quite accurate. Support was sent to ~pnx~ before the latest nap request (which was from Bang!? to Ad inf). There were also certain conditions to be imposed (in at least one of the conversations) which would have involved certain Ad inf members leaving others behind. Now, I'm no longer a member since I had a little disagreement and don't represent Ad inf (and I never claimed to even while I was there) but I agree with their morals whether they win or lose the war and loyalty is a major factor among Ad inf members who won't desert their tribe mates to suit their own ends.

DeletedUser59210

Wherever you're getting your information from, it isn't quite accurate. Support was sent to ~pnx~ before the latest nap request (which was from Bang!? to Ad inf). There were also certain conditions to be imposed (in at least one of the conversations) which would have involved certain Ad inf members leaving others behind. Now, I'm no longer a member since I had a little disagreement and don't represent Ad inf (and I never claimed to even while I was there) but I agree with their morals whether they win or lose the war and loyalty is a major factor among Ad inf members who won't desert their tribe mates to suit their own ends.

So you were never on your council, or were in a position to make any decisions (which means every shred of information you get is second hand) and yet you are saying Kerbogha (Duke of BANG! and now co-duke of BANG!?) doesn't have his information right? Not to mention you jumped ship to save yourself, and are now talking about the stalwart loyalty of the Ad. Inf members... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So you were never on your council, or were in a position to make any decisions (which means every shred of information you get is second hand) and yet you are saying Kerbogha (Duke of BANG! and now co-duke of BANG!?) doesn't have his information right? Not to mention you jumped ship to save yourself, and are now talking about the stalwart loyalty of the Ad. Inf members... :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, the information I get is second hand but from a VERY reliable source and it's now common knowledge that the nap request from Bang!? to Ad inf came just hours before our attacks began and DAYS AFTER we'd sent support to ~pnx~ so your information may have been lost in translation somewhere along the line. As for me 'jumping ship to save myself', how could that possibly be true when I'm STILL sending attacks to Bang!? members without the security of a tribe to support me? If you think carefully about what you're saying, me leaving Ad inf makes me MORE vulnerable, not safer.

jakeeboy

Well you all had a nice little chat (finding out jimmy isn't even in Ad Inf, makes little to no sense), now could please get back on topic. TY.

DeletedUser

Well you all had a nice little chat (finding out jimmy isn't even in Ad Inf, makes little to no sense), now could please get back on topic. TY.

Just trading info. I'm sure it's all relevant.

jakeeboy

Yes but I can see it coming... and I assure you it will come.

DeletedUser

Personally, I'm done with trading insults so it's not going to be coming from me. Not that I'm going to stop attacks or anything, I'll go out fighting (until Ad inf take my k11 villages)

DeletedUser

I wish good luck for both tribes and while it was a sudden attack.bang is recovering quite rapidly and showing their stuff if this is all that the joint alliance could muster against bang im not convinced that you could win this war. But im sure both the teams will put up a great show for W 16.

(and jimmy you were the one who started to call out names first refer the closed topic for reference and i would like to leave it like that and turn over a new page and forget about it.)
sorry for the offtopic guys/gals :(

DeletedUser

I wish good luck for both tribes and while it was a sudden attack.bang is recovering quite rapidly and showing their stuff if this is all that the joint alliance could muster against bang im not convinced that you could win this war. But im sure both the teams will put up a great show for W 16.

(and jimmy you were the one who started to call out names first refer the closed topic for reference and i would like to leave it like that and turn over a new page and forget about it.)
sorry for the offtopic guys/gals :(

Saish I made a small jibe at you in jest without knowing who you were or what tribe you were affiliated to and apologise if I offended you as that was never my intention. There were some personal insults thrown at me from others to which I responded in kind and in hindsight, perhaps I should never have risen to the bait and concentrated on doing my talking on the battlefield. Once my villages are taken, I'll simply be here as an observer and concentrate on what's happening further afield in my main area. (Admin: OT I know but felt I should make this apology public. )

DeletedUser

Well then i might have mistaken about you being related to berry boy obviously you arent :)

(i quit apologising the last off topic i post here i hope. :p)

so pnx and ad.inf had planned this for a long time ago :/

DeletedUser

Well then i might have mistaken about you being related to berry boy obviously you arent :)

(i quit apologising the last off topic i post here i hope. :p)

so pnx and ad.inf had planned this for a long time ago :/

I don't think it was planned long ago but my guess is that this was probably last chance saloon for Ad inf. If Bang!? had been allowed to go and noble ~pnx~ then there's no doubt they'd have come looking for Ad inf (perhaps they may have looked at Tari & some of the others first first but it was inevitable).