bannanas,aka stoic rudeness

rivet city

[12:02:39 AM] Yankees: if ur sure it was than y did u come to us for a merge
[12:02:40 AM] Yankees: :O
[12:02:44 AM] Yankees: enlighten me
[12:02:59 AM] Yankees: the tribe was made as a joke to help protect going bananas and stoic
[12:03:03 AM] Yankees: to help them grow
[12:03:06 AM] Yankees: i mass recruited
[12:03:21 AM] Yankees: than merged with you guys to help us protect ourselves

DeletedUser

I'm slow this proves what and why do we care?

You gotta provide a bit more than that.

rivet city

This is why Inc. ,Kisses and New! were created,from their side.
The tribe is used as a shield,and when they need new villages they dismiss someone.

DeletedUser95698

he never dismissed anyone to get new villages where your proof on that lol
you sir, fail.

DeletedUser

[spoil][12:02:39 AM] Yankees: if ur sure it was than y did u come to us for a merge
[12:02:40 AM] Yankees: :O
[12:02:44 AM] Yankees: enlighten me
[12:02:59 AM] Yankees: the tribe was made as a gesture to the world for tribal hugs
[12:03:03 AM] Yankees: to help them feel the love
[12:03:06 AM] Yankees: I set the tribe up to hug the world
[12:03:21 AM] Yankees: We ate apples and pears[/spoil]

Gotta do better than that man, anyone could come and post what they wanted the person to say in your format.

rivet city

First thing ever said regarding the merge,looking for his food in both tribes.
Not dismissing people off much other than their location.

[8/15/2012 5:23:42 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: i can see us dropping to around 20 members
[8/15/2012 5:23:46 PM] Bee/Waves 2U: eating the rest

DeletedUser95698

lol you need to comprehend what you read better.
he said he can vision us doing that does that mean he did it!?!?!?!? NO
you sir, fail!

Keep coming rivet anything you say ill defend.

rivet city

I have the skype chats,along with the fact in his post just now he didn't deny that at all.
he simply stated in skype,go ahead tell everyone they already know.

DeletedUser95698

yup my whole tribe knows...I just said in the tribe chat and they think its funny.
BTW rivet, i want to see you make a tribe in another world and merge your way to the top with a great duke like Karmalot coming to you saying that he is leaving and wants you to duke his tribe :O

Last edited by a moderator:

rivet city

I recall him telling me you mentioned it to him a numerous amount of times,and when he was leaving he decided us because we were closest.
Sounds to me more like he settled with merging into our tribe.

DeletedUser95698

I recall him telling me you mentioned it to him a numerous amount of times,and when he was leaving he decided us because we were closest.
Sounds to me more like he settled with merging into our tribe.

wrong again...he came to me cuz he knew there was no one else on his level status of leadership. And we were long time friends. He trusted me and We kinda agreed to merge into him...after all i did have to agree to his terms and conditions to follow through on it.

BTW just so people know Rivet was not kicked from the tribe for food, he left the tribe. Than those people in the new tribe he made are not followers they are accounts he is account sitting...

You Sir, FAIL!

rivet city

Never claimed they came along,yes they are sat account.
One quit,and asked his troops be used to clear targets for members of the tribe.
The council had problems with that,because they want to pick who gets the villages.
IE themselves or their friends.

As for the merger,panda said one thing to you and one thing to me.
But he completely said we were the closest tribe in council chat,not that he was impressed.
He needed to get out,and picked the closest tribe that was close in rank.

rivet city

[9/11/2012 10:56:43 PM] Yankees: you no this tribe is falling apart...ive gotten like 10 different skype messeges from ppl saying they are going to leave...

Posted by you in council chat

DeletedUser95698

(facepalm) me and panda spoke a lot more through PM...
the council should get to pick who gets the villages. We do not want people nobling from 24 hours out. It goes to the closest members.
We happened to be the closest tribe and the rank 2 tribe so yes i guess you are half correct on that. congratz!!!!

[9/11/2012 10:56:43 PM] Yankees: you no this tribe is falling apart...ive gotten like 10 different skype messeges from ppl saying they are going to leave...

Posted by you in council chat

anyone who knows me knows that i exaggerate a lot, they (2 members) mailed me asking what is going on and that they are worried. I simply told them there has been changes in the tribe.

also if you want to play this game than...
[1:35:00 AM] rivet city: No,responding to multiple mails from members of New! and scary saying they dont agree with leadership
[1:37:46 AM] Yankees (smexykid/stoic): proof?
[1:40:52 AM] rivet city: Why would i tell you who they are?
[1:40:57 AM] rivet city: that would be silly

so basically you do not have proof?

YOU SIR, FAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:

rivet city

Im sure that is what it is,considering the amount of mails i received.
Regardless,the information is here for whoever wants to read it.

Cya!

DeletedUser95698

I actually defended everything you said so yes all the "real" info is here.

rivet city

All the real information is here.
I posted it,and i have the skype chat saved. Evidence is key,now go on vacation with mommy and daddy and let bee lead the tribe like he has been since inc. existed. Its ok,you can spit bs to defend that again. I dont really care,New! is going to fail,and the tribe wont make it to the end of the world.

Im sure you guys will figure out a way to ensure your own survival over the members though,afterall the tribe was created for your protection in the first place.

DeletedUser95698

Im glad you have them saved. Show the whole world, they seriously do not care. My tribe knows how inc. first started and what for and they laughed it off.

As for vacation im in college (maybe the reason for my very inactive role in the council but still managed to get to the rank 1 tribe :O )
Our account including bee has nothing to do with the council anymore.

If NEW! is going to fail and you said members have mailed you saying stuff about leadership how come they haven't left yet :O and if they do we do not care we do not need players like you and like that in the tribe anyway.

You have to clarify your last sentence. Inc. was made to protect us, you came to us with a merge proposal we accepted it...
than karmalot came to ME about his tribe and now we are rank 1...get over it.

rivet city

If the players leave,you would op them.
Simply not smart to leave if they care about the world.
I dont care,so i left. lol

rivet city

AS for the vacation part,you were on vacation for quite awhile and bee lead your tribe for you.