bannanas,aka stoic rudeness

DeletedUser95698

^ double post ^

yes we would op them cause we are a serious tribe...lol i think any duke would do that
as for the vacation part...if you call having a life vacation...i go to class, i play frisbee everyday for 3 hours, basketball for 2 hours. I have friends. I'm sorry you don't i wish i can help but you just don't have what i have.

rivet city

Sent to me during a discussion about the merger that was going to create New!

[8/27/2012 8:47:01 PM] Panda King: ur council members remind me of little school girls

DeletedUser95698

lol cause we joke around a lot rivet...cause we are close with each other...and if i remember right you were part of the council at that time so you are one of them rivet...BURNED

and i love you pokehoe

DeletedUser64599

Boring Conversation.. We all know tribes formed with oblivious mergers always fail. New will be no exception. They will crumble n merge again and form some super merge tribe may be.. But they will fail eventually. :p

I like the point of some players saving their asses and getting to some place NEW! again.

DeletedUser95698

Boring Conversation.. We all know tribes formed with oblivious mergers always fail. New will be no exception. They will crumble n merge again and form some super merge tribe may be.. But they will fail eventually. :p

I like the point of some players saving their asses and getting to some place NEW! again.

according to you where? is going to fail also than...

DeletedUser64599

No mate, According to my point of view Where? is the best tribe in w 64 so far.
No comparisons but they are kind of personal fav. I have nothing against NEW! or its members. But these super mergers suck big time.

DeletedUser64599

Not a grand scale of Elite and Kisses.. Did they? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95698

a grand scale?
a merge is a merge
kisses and elite merged - two tribes merged
where? and another tribe merged - two tribes merged so yes on a grand scale

DeletedUser64599

I am not in Where? so i can not exactly comment on extent of that merge. However, they recruited few members from [PMS]. Anyway, it was just my two cents and i had no intention to spark any argument here mate. =)

blablablablablabla

Some [PMS] members were originally from Where? and they recently "merged" back in.

DeletedUser93066

Damn NEW! is some MONSTAHS! they eat their own. Dont know about you guys but me Likey!

DeletedUser107009

lol cause we joke around a lot rivet...cause we are close with each other...and if i remember right you were part of the council at that time so you are one of them rivet...BURNED

and i love you pokehoe
<3 you too

DeletedUser

Well personally I believe him.

Though that could just be my penchant for the underdog talking.

DeletedUser1082

the core [PMS] players were originally part of where, it was always understood (if not stated) that they would be returning.

Also it has always been painfully obvious that the NEW! family would not stay as a family.
Why would they merge and make two tribes, one with the best players, one with (in general) the worse ones, if they meant both tribes to last?

DeletedUser

I recall him telling me you mentioned it to him a numerous amount of times,and when he was leaving he decided us because we were closest.
Sounds to me more like he settled with merging into our tribe.

Decided to log on today to see whats going on in W64 now. Just wanted to clarify that even though location was obviously a factor (when is it not in merges?), there was no "settling" for the nearest tribe. I decided on the merge mostly because I trust Yankee/Bee's leadership and personally know a lot of members at KISSES to be great players. I took our ELITE name very seriously. If it were any other tribe with mediocre or unproven talent, I would not have gone through with the merge.

New! and Scary will go far. They have an impressive members list guided by strong leaders.

DeletedUser64969

I have seen this setup many times over, and the family in this general situation wont work in my opinion, just for the fact that theres too many people in close proximity so i bet there will be alot of break offs soon to come, and to what i heard it wont be long :D, and Where? took our old members back and recruited afew new ones from different tribes, wouldn't call it a merge personally, it was a skimming, but you guys played it boring and merged as soon as possible thats how worlds get ruined when people dont want to fight so they take the easy route, get starved, then they just quit slowly and get internalize, kinda sad :(