Banter

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know what we really need is some good old banter! Too many of the threads here in w113 are just too boring and complaining about PP abuse. So lets have some fun for a change. what do you all say?

If you could have your own reality Tribal War show, what would it be?

Mine would be why you should not be a duke of a tribe..

Mine is THE GOD OF PENETRATION ...

Only thing he did is help his members become our new villages along with his own LOL.

Thegodofpenetrations.jpg

Definitely TreX

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He didn't even let me get ODA when I nobled him...saw the train coming and literally just sent his troops out. I'm so sad :(

P.S. He only had 300sp and 200sw anyways, but still LOL

DeletedUser124556

Makes thread about not posting about pp abuse ----> posts image of him and another player arguing about pp abuse.

Am I missing something or is there more to this?

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Makes thread about not posting about pp abuse ----> posts image of him and another player arguing about pp abuse.

Am I missing something or is there more to this?
That just happen to be part of the convo, He thought he could get his tribe members to clear one of our members. It fail big time, cause he had noble but had no troops of his own, he was Point "W" , as a result of this he lost his village along with his members in our area, Poor leadership. The pp part was just the icing on the cake so to speak.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How about we all play the don't tell my wife I am now on 113?

Reality show for tw would be a nightmare imo with all the back door deals in tribal leadership.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this world deserves its own reality show, i reckon it could keep up with the kardashians