Barb Nobling discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can you keep it here instead of littering every other thread please.

DeletedUser

I thought as there is so much discussion going on lately i would post some stats of barb nobling. Not just any barbs though, 1-3k barbs. These are the stats for the last week. If we are going to have a discussion about barbs it should at least be slightly organised.

1-3k barbs nobled in the last week
DETOX - 26
LEGION - 82
TOTAL - 108

TW - 100 (this included a 78 point village nobled by a TW player)
E=MC - 44
HAWKS - 93
TOTAL - 237

So to qoos who wanted proof well here it is. Both HAWKS and TW noble more barbs then LEGION or DETOX. I hope that now we can shut up about barbs because It has been proved who nobles more. End of Story

And one more thing that explains my point perfectly. Look at the Top Nobling Tribes Map in the Maps section of the World 33 forum. TW have managed to gain 48,000 points from 38 villages that an average of just over 1k per village. I rest my case really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Mines I believe you just owned them :lol:

But they will also come back and flame this thread. I am looking forward to the read. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nope cant flame you with something that is true, but what i can say is thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser

Well.....this proves it. Currently legion/detox are winning the war via stat wise. However, i believe HAWKS and E=mc2 still have a strong fighting spirit that wont give in till the very end.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS E=MC²
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 728
Side 2: 411
Difference: 317

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,328,763
Side 2: 2,687,513
Difference: 2,641,250

image.php

Hawks have done well last 24 hours

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 28
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 102,704
Side 2: 191,505
Difference: 88,801

image.php

Our little lead is beginning to add up every month

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,560
Side 2: 1,041
Difference: 519

image.php

Side 1: 11,109,541
Side 2: 7,061,968
Difference: 4,047,573

image.php

DeletedUser

Well.....this proves it. Currently legion/detox are winning the war via stat wise. However, i believe HAWKS and E=mc2 still have a strong fighting spirit that wont give in till the very end.

I cant actually flame this 2hot, ccongrats :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

That made my day :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Noooooooo That makes alot of sense! That 78 point village would have grown into a great threat in a few months, they are 2 steps ahead every time :icon_cool:

I applaud that :icon_smile:

IFY is just jealous, he wishes that he would be able to noble 78 point villages, but all he has is the easy 1,000point barbs, he wants a challenge !

DeletedUser

Actually that 78 point village belonged to IFY. It made his day because he's glad someone took it away before anyone found out. ;-)

DeletedUser

If it belonged to IFY it would not have been a barbarian village.

DeletedUser

I thought as there is so much discussion going on lately i would post some stats of barb nobling. Not just any barbs though, 1-3k barbs. These are the stats for the last week. If we are going to have a discussion about barbs it should at least be slightly organised.

1-3k barbs nobled in the last week
DETOX - 26
LEGION - 82
TOTAL - 108

TW - 100 (this included a 78 point village nobled by a TW player)
E=MC - 44
HAWKS - 93
TOTAL - 237

So to qoos who wanted proof well here it is. Both HAWKS and TW noble more barbs then LEGION or DETOX. I hope that now we can shut up about barbs because It has been proved who nobles more. End of Story

And one more thing that explains my point perfectly. Look at the Top Nobling Tribes Map in the Maps section of the World 33 forum. TW have managed to gain 48,000 points from 38 villages that an average of just over 1k per village. I rest my case really.

silly mineslong3.5! I know when you were typing this you thought you had a slam dunk argument. Well I hate to burst your smug little bubble, but once again, you're little exerpt of information doesn't account for all things.

1. A 1 week spot check doesn't tell the whole story. As I recall when Qoos, listed barb noblings for 10 pages of conquers by each tribe...Hawks came in at 13 barb conquers, to Legions 87. It's only 1 week. Doesn't matter.

2. In this particular case Hawks barb noblings are much more than usual because a player went grey, and his vils needed to be captured. So what? Happens on both sides from time to time. But to put that up as the example for either side as standard is not equitable. Any given week that could happen...and not just internals turned grey, but enemy targets turned grey.

3. Between Hawks, E=mc2 and TW there's 240 accounts...Legion and Detox have 120 accounts. So the west has double the number of players. Of course there should be more noblings of barbs. Comparing the raw numbers of west vs east isn't an mathmatically even equation. You should use a curve...lol!

Lastly I'd like to say that in a war where more than a thousand vils have been captured by either side since it began, and casualties have been suffered by both, it's not only untrue, but childish to call either side a bunch of barb nobling point whore n00bs. The only difference is the east has done better recently, picking off enemy targets than the west. The fact that this barb convo has gone on for a month, and now even has it's own thread....is giving the matter way more credence then it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.