Barb Nobling discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with me calling you 'mate' then maybe i can come up with a more appropriate name for you :icon_wink:

To be true, you can call me whatever you want, except mate.

GuardianAngels said:
Faramir is a great guy and a very awesome player...although he could use some help in the running of scripts and such :icon_razz:. The account also did need some cleaning and fine tuning but now it is up to par. However; his ODA is still smaller then what mine was when i had only a 3 million point account...different world and setting I know...but still amusing to me. and if you have any question what so ever on what kind of player I am just post on the W23 forums asking about me. they'll tell you. :icon_twisted:

And yet, I was right. You only talking about how good you were in previous world's... Pathetic :lol:. First noble at least one enemy village (not Scrithe or barbs) and then start again about how good you are, cause you are so far from real faramirfox like Earth is from Pluto.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ DDR . I think I will take your suggestion and shut up on the useless subject of barb nobling . :)

DeletedUser

To be true, you can call me whatever you want, except mate.

And yet, I was right. You only talking about how good you were in previous world's... Pathetic :lol:. First noble at least one enemy village (not Scrithe or barbs) and then start again about how good you are, cause you are so far from real faramirfox like Earth is from Pluto.

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4359027

Is that better...MATE :icon_rolleyes:

also before you huff and puff and say that I'm not going to keep any of them just shut the hell up and read on for 30 seconds (or 30 minutes if you have IFY's IQ :icon_razz:).

Obviously your so obtuse in your mental abilities that just cause I didn't send you nobles...yet...that I'm not gonna noble you. Also i'm not stupid mate...i know all those villages that are right next to me are stacked to high heaven and would probably take around 30 nukes to clear...so instead of being an idiot and just taking one village with 30 nukes I spread the pain around. and trust me the pain is just beginning...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The more you open your mouth to spew out that brown sewage you like to call thoughts the more I am glad of this fact :icon_rolleyes:.

If you have a problem with me calling you 'mate' then maybe i can come up with a more appropriate name for you :icon_wink:

Actually mate the hardest is yet to come. (that what he said :icon_razz:)

The hardest part in this game is purely up for debate and in my honest opinion has nothing to do with where you are in the game then it has to do with how many incommings you have. I'll give you the fact that the beginning is the most tedious...especially when your used to multi-million point accounts...however it is the very far from being the most challenging.

Faramir is a great guy and a very awesome player...although he could use some help in the running of scripts and such :icon_razz:. The account also did need some cleaning and fine tuning but now it is up to par. However; his ODA is still smaller then what mine was when i had only a 3 million point account...different world and setting I know...but still amusing to me. and if you have any question what so ever on what kind of player I am just post on the W23 forums asking about me. they'll tell you. :icon_twisted:

and don't worry about the attacks...not all are fakes...and they are far from obsolete. they are doing their job quite nicely actually. and as crazy as this sounds...there is really nothing that has not gone to according to plan other then the small scuffles we have :lol:

Oh, I forgot as well, one thing you do really good....

I got nothing...sorry I tried
:icon_razz:

Umm, go to ranking>type in '1' :icon_idea:
Also go to ODT > type in '1' :icon_idea:

Easily thought of one thing he does really good .. He pwns your side :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4359027

Is that better...MATE :icon_rolleyes:

also before you huff and puff and say that I'm not going to keep any of them just shut the hell up and read on for 30 seconds (or 30 minutes if you have IFY's IQ :icon_razz:).

Obviously your so obtuse in your mental abilities that just cause I didn't send you nobles...yet...that I'm not gonna noble you. Also i'm not stupid mate...i know all those villages that are right next to me are stacked to high heaven and would probably take around 30 nukes to clear...so instead of being an idiot and just taking one village with 30 nukes I spread the pain around. and trust me the pain is just beginning...:icon_twisted:

"Spread the pain?" :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Get a life, and get out from the PC, you Pain Sharer :icon_biggrin:

You are not doing any harm to me at all. And please don't lie to the forums ok? You are attacking highly stacked villages with 5-10 real nukes (I believe it's because your IQ is so high), I can share the "painly" reports to the public, but you will be very diminished, so go back to your hole "mate".
The only "pain" so far, is plain nukes on some empty villages downgrading walls :ram: Nothing else.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would bring this to the forum as it made me laugh when I saw it
Rank-----Name-----------Tribe-----Points--------Villages--Average Point/Village
72------sanggol88-------E=MC²----1.825.824------480------3804

DeletedUser

Just thought I would bring this to the forum as it made me laugh when I saw it
Rank-----Name-----------Tribe-----Points--------Villages--Average Point/Village
72------sanggol88-------E=MC²----1.825.824------480------3804

I suppose this is another "Pain Spreading Beast" from the West?

DeletedUser

Ouch, you guys are on fire today!

You got admit though...spread the pain is a pretty good tagline.

DeletedUser

And I got a good one!!
Rank--Name--Tribe-- Points--Villages--Average points per village
23 --pherion --E=MC² --4.459.921 --1002-- 4451

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So far it has been hard for me to grow up. I am trying to grow up to help with the war that hawks is going through if I can join in on it. I would of made it to a spot to have more villages by now but matty law son took villages of mine when he should of not. he said he would look after me

DeletedUser

So far it has been hard for me to grow up. I am trying to grow up to help with the war that hawks is going through if I can join in on it. I would of made it to a spot to have more villages by now but matty law son took villages of mine when he should of not. he said he would look after me

Damn, matty law son must be really good. How was he able to noble some one as good as you???

DeletedUser

I'm not your mate at first. The second is: where do you get this post? From 1 year archive?

DeletedUser

MATE... even if its 10 years old it can come back and haunt you... :-D

DeletedUser

"Spread the pain?" :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: Get a life, and get out from the PC, you Pain Sharer

Actually this is what you said mate. Can you please confirm this instead mate? Cmon mate. Mate Mate Mate! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.