Barb nobling

DeletedUser

aye... not all are wussies.... but they nay show that they be fighters nor show they are good players when all they do is internal and barb noble and hug everyone around them and make families maybe only 2 families now cause the otjher 20 families they had quit and left them 1000's of villas to noble cause they think there area is 24k's when if they had decent players they would own k's by killing not hugging :)

DeletedUser

We have some great fighters, but also have some real bludgers.
Leadership have chosen to play this way, and I'm more than happy to go along with it. If I had started on the west side of the world, I'd go along with aggressiveness. It's who I'm with that affects what I do, this game is half social for me.

kotche

Doesn't really count as barb nobling, but nobling your own village 6 months after you first nobled it is just as awesome.

Z1 003 REDRUM (64|438) K40 9,482 smartguygcs [RUM!!] smartguygcs [RUM!!] 20th May 2010 - 23:35:09
Z1 003 REDRUM (64|438) K40 1,727 mscdiscovery [B~Wolf] smartguygcs [RUM!!] 22nd November 2009 - 07:29:34

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Doesn't really count as barb nobling, but nobling your own village 6 months after you first nobled it is just as awesome.

Z1 003 REDRUM (64|438) K40 9,482 smartguygcs [RUM!!] smartguygcs [RUM!!] 20th May 2010 - 23:35:09
Z1 003 REDRUM (64|438) K40 1,727 mscdiscovery [B~Wolf] smartguygcs [RUM!!] 22nd November 2009 - 07:29:34

Haven't you ever heard of moving your first church?!?! :icon_rolleyes:

kotche

successful_troll.jpg

DeletedUser

me thinks kotche was upset that me nay talk about his 245 villas 90 of which have been confirmed internals and 20 babrs. :)

DeletedUser

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you suggest to do with the villages of the tribe members going inactive, leaving the game, etc.? Especially if they are located in strategic positions.

DeletedUser

Out of sheer curiosity, what do you suggest to do with the villages of the tribe members going inactive, leaving the game, etc.? Especially if they are located in strategic positions.

well first off i would like to point out that its much less of a problem when there isnt a multiple tribe family, surrounding members makes them inactive, second giving out the accounts to new players would be a novel idea :lol:

but most importantly give them a reason to be active :icon_wink: i highly doubt all those players are anywhere "strategic" as the only spots that require immediate attention are the fronts and you dont normally see those players leaving if your fighting something. at least not en mass.

maybe if the east was in a few seperate tribes the players would be able to grow in just more then points and have the motivation to play the game. as people have said the real winners in this game are not the people who sit here the longest, or even the tribe, its going to be the people who had fun playing and fighting, recognition and the ability to be able to join tribes on any future worlds of yours easier, especially those of people who played this world is a beautiful thing. your future in the game isnt based on the ammount of points you have, and you are not getting any more skilled when surrounded by your family. hece why people leave accompanied with a most always b.s. excuse.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately no amount of motivation can overcome urgent RL problems (starting a new job, increased workload, hospitals), or just plain loss of interest in the game.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say that the problem of internal nobling is here, and no sneering would stop the tribes from consuming their inactives -- even if they are pushed into the outside dummy tribes like Bad@$$ (which gives an illusion of nobling someone outside of one's tribe and looks pretty on the stats).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aye people quitting is how it goes, but like Yarghhhhhhh said... if it is a strategic location then give it to a new active player or ye might need to eat him.. the point being....the family tribes have hugged so much adn have soo many players leaving all they do is eat themselves... then when they aree not doing that they are eating barbs... look at there stats.. is is really ugly.

and ho much fun is it to eat internals and barbs.. isnt the point of the game to war another tribe? weather ye be bigger or smaller?

RUM!! has had fun since the beginning of this game chasing people from the KC family tribes.. then the CULT family tribes....then B~Wolf....KT....PX.. and so on.. peole disban and go to another tribe and we contimue to attack.. kept me motivated in playing this game :)

DeletedUser247

Ill be the first to admit I hate internals, but they need to be taken. If not the enemy could take clusters in the heart of your home K and if they have a cat stack with the last noble, then it will take quite a few nukes to clear. Taking internals means you dont lose troops, for the most part, and you have more villages to produce troops. I dont see how that is a bad thing, other than taking up nobles. Most of our members quit because they get to big and dont have the time to keep up with TW. Some quit because they are bored, but we have always been fighting someone, they were just too lazy/unskilled to move to a part where there is fighting.

DeletedUser

Ill be the first to admit I hate internals, but they need to be taken. If not the enemy could take clusters in the heart of your home K and if they have a cat stack with the last noble, then it will take quite a few nukes to clear. Taking internals means you dont lose troops, for the most part, and you have more villages to produce troops. I dont see how that is a bad thing, other than taking up nobles. Most of our members quit because they get to big and dont have the time to keep up with TW. Some quit because they are bored, but we have always been fighting someone, they were just too lazy/unskilled to move to a part where there is fighting.

Leadership should dictate who fights and moves where. Why families suck cause ye all cannot keep ye players attacking people cause ye all are hugging and internaling. I mean players come to unw40 and immediatly they are nobling internals.... what a joke. Ye players dont know how to move and fight cause all they attack are internals and barbs. Why you do ops and give ye players targets to noble. not say " hey johnny d quit.. so take all his villas.. I will move out all his troops for you."

and if ye players are soo unskilled maybe ye need to get rid of the family and keep the good players. maybe ye need to train ye players how to play the game better. Us nasty filthy pirates do. Thye even take complete noobs like me in and try to help them :)

DeletedUser247

those players were weeded out months ago, which is when you are bringing up most of the internals from. The players that quit now quit because of real life getting too busy and them getting too big to devote enough time.

EDIT: decided to post dacritta's stats
180 internals :icon_surprised:
23 barbarian
and 80 tribeless players

That are some great stats for the #1 players:icon_rolleyes:

I would dig up some more barb/internal noblers in RUM, but I cant be bothered too.

EDIT 2:(some of us know not to double post)
I just checked and RUM has 17 more villages under 3000 points nobled than un w40 and un w40 has more nobles, so you cant really say anything. Sure some of our academy members take alot of barbs, but they are solidifying their clusters. Most were scared before they joined un w40 and decided to noble all barbs in their church radius to get ready for big bad UN w40. :p

UN 40a does have almost 700 more villages under 3000 points nobled than RUM though, but most were in the beginning, and I would say quite a few of those players have quit.

DeletedUser

aye...critta is a point hooker...LOL...we needed him to internal some locations.. .. me likes he is #1 :)

me can dig up every player in ye family as a barb internal nobler... and have proven it :)

DeletedUser

travis, I suppose you can but so what? Let's look at the stats that are occuring right now and then you can tell me who's the greater war tribe. Looking at the report below I see RUM!! has a problem internally.

Side 1:
Tribes: T.C
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM!!
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,219
Side 2: 1,105
Difference: 114
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 9,877,591
Side 2: 9,315,573
Difference: 562,018
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44,989
Difference: 44,989
chart

T.C is a tribe that has around 1,000 fewer villages than RUM!! yet look at their growth rate in comparision to RUM!!. I am guessing you guys burnt yourselves out on the ambush NMS set against you guys. Given your OD, I know you're not wimps. If you look are who we are fighting and how we are performing, neither are we.

DeletedUser

aye.. ye now are attacking NMS.. congrats to that. :) continue and we shall see what happens. Good luck to ye all. as fer showing stats on TC.. me nay attack TC.. me warring another tribe and players all together. me nay know what is going on with TC.. did nay know we attacked them at all. Me know Capt'n nay put up PNP abouit it so we must nay be at war. PX we are at war with.. well me and 4 others are....LOL....but that nay be RUM!! at war... cause not everyone involved.... see ye cant bring politics up with mwe.. me know nothing.. <<< just a deck swabber :)

DeletedUser

travis, I suppose you can but so what? Let's look at the stats that are occuring right now and then you can tell me who's the greater war tribe. Looking at the report below I see RUM!! has a problem internally.

Side 1:
Tribes: T.C
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM!!
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,219
Side 2: 1,105
Difference: 114
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 9,877,591
Side 2: 9,315,573
Difference: 562,018
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 44,989
Difference: 44,989
chart

T.C is a tribe that has around 1,000 fewer villages than RUM!! yet look at their growth rate in comparision to RUM!!. I am guessing you guys burnt yourselves out on the ambush NMS set against you guys. Given your OD, I know you're not wimps. If you look are who we are fighting and how we are performing, neither are we.

sigh, all troops from "ambush" (and there was no ambush) easily built back by now we dont all use 20k axe builds :icon_wink:

and yeah we know but thanks for digging out 5 caps in a month if it was a fight whatso ever do you think that would be the case

DeletedUser

those players were weeded out months ago, which is when you are bringing up most of the internals from. The players that quit now quit because of real life getting too busy and them getting too big to devote enough time.

EDIT: decided to post dacritta's stats
180 internals :icon_surprised:
23 barbarian
and 80 tribeless players

That are some great stats for the #1 players:icon_rolleyes:

I would dig up some more barb/internal noblers in RUM, but I cant be bothered too.

EDIT 2:(some of us know not to double post)
I just checked and RUM has 17 more villages under 3000 points nobled than un w40 and un w40 has more nobles, so you cant really say anything. Sure some of our academy members take alot of barbs, but they are solidifying their clusters. Most were scared before they joined un w40 and decided to noble all barbs in their church radius to get ready for big bad UN w40. :p

UN 40a does have almost 700 more villages under 3000 points nobled than RUM though, but most were in the beginning, and I would say quite a few of those players have quit.

if you have players not dedicated enough to move out of their little box to help the tribe and sit around barb nobling thats a problem, you are recruiting food. and thats the problem many people see with familys, its not the numbers its some of the contents. if you have players not doing anything for you then they should not even be there they should have been food in the first place. recruiting people to hold more ground then internalling them as they quit isnt making your members any better and your own members admit you have people that are not willing to really help, you should be cleaning your tribes out of those members and seriously considering if you have 2 tribes worth of players that will be dedicated to helping your tribe. not hiding behind its name for cheep and easy caps playing sim city.

its people like nightgst you should be keeping, they from what i have seen are surrounded by blue but are attacking nms, and while they may need some guidance on some nuke builds and further increasing their skill as a player, its primarily the attitude like that you should be looking for. yes you can train people skills but not attitude, and when you find someone with the propper attitude its a bit hard to teach them when everyone worth a damn is blue.

i know alot of people you catch flack from are not just family haters as such but are saying that you probably dont NEED to family up yet as a good deal of your players are probably not working for you in anything but points and territory.
and while yes that may eventually lead to a smaller group of players as the boxed in ones quit they frankly will not have quite as much skill in the game as their counterparts in other tribes (generally), at least a decent chunk of whom its their first or one of their first worlds.

no one would fault you for taking a step back and looking through your members list to decide you really dont need a family, your not going to hear any i told you so's, and frankly i dont care if you do our do not, thats just the way it is.

the one thing i will say is if our tribes, our around and finally touch, i have faith that our members will be generally more skilled in war then yours. generally of course there will always be acceptions.

i am not flaming you in any way here, just throwing out a mixture of opinion and fact. but i do suggest you take a look at your members and see if that second tribe (and your pirate themed dumpster) are really necessary.