Barb nobling

kotche

me thinks kotche was upset that me nay talk about his 245 villas 90 of which have been confirmed internals and 20 babrs. :)

I guess when you fight a decent tribe like NMS one day you will realise that it's a slow war and to keep your growth consistent you do have to take the opportunities on internals.

I'm not ashamed of any of my noblings, perhaps took a few too many internals the last month when we didn't have any conflicts which interested me (TxK, WRYV etc) but overall I will take on any tribe and fight for any village so talk about my stats all you want but at the end of the day you got nothing.

DeletedUser

I guess when you fight a decent tribe like NMS one day you will realise that it's a slow war and to keep your growth consistent you do have to take the opportunities on internals.

I'm not ashamed of any of my noblings, perhaps took a few too many internals the last month when we didn't have any conflicts which interested me (TxK, WRYV etc) but overall I will take on any tribe and fight for any village so talk about my stats all you want but at the end of the day you got nothing.

Ye chimed in and me spit back.. me has everything including me integrity that me is nay in a family nor an internaler and nay a huge barb nobler from day 1. Ye cannot say that. ye been nobling barbs and internals from ye existance. and me think yarghhhhhhh made a pretty good statement above :)

kotche

Ye chimed in and me spit back.. me has everything including me integrity that me is nay in a family nor an internaler and nay a huge barb nobler from day 1. Ye cannot say that. ye been nobling barbs and internals from ye existance. and me think yarghhhhhhh made a pretty good statement above :)

If you're talking about me with that statement then you've obviously clicked on the wrong players stats.

DeletedUser

If you're talking about me with that statement then you've obviously clicked on the wrong players stats.

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
[2] Dry Bones (692|577) K56 743 Abandoned Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-19 07:13:01
[3] Donkey Kong (719|522) K57 2,359 triba03 Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-18 23:25:51
[3] Princess Peach (718|523) K57 3,321 ULAN1084 [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-15 15:03:45
[1] Waluigi (727|533) K57 3,173 ULAN1084 [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-12 12:07:05
[1] Goomba (726|535) K57 5,481 Damagedron Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-09 21:58:43
[2] Luigi (694|574) K56 3,638 Rohgash [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-03 01:08:22
[1] Bowser (747|535) K57 991 johwin [~RB~] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-27 05:29:42
[1] Kooper Trooper (738|540) K57 1,380 Abandoned Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-20 06:19:58
[1] Wario (731|537) K57 1,390 Kaiser 013 Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-14 20:39:17

Ye 1st 9 nobles.. and ye 2nd one was a barb.... #9 was a barb.....2 barbs at ye very 1st existance on this world....me nay pick the wrong player me talking about ye....
and instead of posting all ye internals and barbs.. ye barbs are not too bad.. only 18.. but ye have 128 internals... so yes kotche ye be an internaling like the rest of ye family. me nay clicked on the wrong player. maybe ye might want to ck ye own stats before coming on here. or would ye rather me start another topic " flamily players in denial about their internal noblings"
me can post them all so everyone can see. :)

kotche

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
[2] Dry Bones (692|577) K56 743 Abandoned Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-19 07:13:01
[3] Donkey Kong (719|522) K57 2,359 triba03 Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-18 23:25:51
[3] Princess Peach (718|523) K57 3,321 ULAN1084 [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-15 15:03:45
[1] Waluigi (727|533) K57 3,173 ULAN1084 [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-12 12:07:05
[1] Goomba (726|535) K57 5,481 Damagedron Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-09 21:58:43
[2] Luigi (694|574) K56 3,638 Rohgash [TheMob] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-10-03 01:08:22
[1] Bowser (747|535) K57 991 johwin [~RB~] Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-27 05:29:42
[1] Kooper Trooper (738|540) K57 1,380 Abandoned Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-20 06:19:58
[1] Wario (731|537) K57 1,390 Kaiser 013 Kotche [UN 40A] 2009-09-14 20:39:17

Ye 1st 9 nobles.. and ye 2nd one was a barb.... #9 was a barb.....2 barbs at ye very 1st existance on this world....me nay pick the wrong player me talking about ye....
and instead of posting all ye internals and barbs.. ye barbs are not too bad.. only 18.. but ye have 128 internals... so yes kotche ye be an internaling like the rest of ye family. me nay clicked on the wrong player. maybe ye might want to ck ye own stats before coming on here. or would ye rather me start another topic " flamily players in denial about their internal noblings"
me can post them all so everyone can see. :)

1st barb was a player who quit while noble were in transit.

2nd barb (in 56) was a bonus barracks village because I needed another village in k56 to go with the frontline village I took in the skirmish (or war as it felt at the time) with TheMob.

My noblings always follow where we are at war, whether it be a 35 hour noble train from my k57 village to k56 to take my 4th ever village, or whether it be going from k57 to k58 for the war on zero.

And now it's k56 again aganst NMS.

Yes, I take internals along the way, but I think most people are living in glass houses in that respect.

Not sure why I feel the need to defend my noblings against you anyway but I guess it gives me something to do while waiting for my attacks on NMS to land.

DeletedUser

good luck on ye attacks with NMS. Me whole point was with pville and delta force talking crap FYI. But in a whole your family tribes internally 24/7 which just means instead of warring they make more family tribes and then internal to grow. Me has no respect fer that. Ye all are NOW fighting NMS.. and me ses the villas ye be taking.. cheers to that.

DeletedUser

This is all lovely chit chat....but really...at the end of the day..it matters nothing...if you think we are weak...then take us...if not...blah blah blah....ps...I still think your just jealous at the size of me cannonballs...lol...

Good luck to all!......I wish you all success in your journey...but in the end...there can be only one :)

DeletedUser

This is all lovely chit chat....but really...at the end of the day..it matters nothing...if you think we are weak...then take us...if not...blah blah blah....ps...I still think your just jealous at the size of me cannonballs...lol...

Good luck to all!......I wish you all success in your journey...but in the end...there can be only one :)

maybe you should take a look at the world map :icon_rolleyes: i try to stay away from any personal attacks but you really are an idiot...

DeletedUser

maybe you should take a look at the world map :icon_rolleyes: i try to stay away from any personal attacks but you really are an idiot...

Care to elaborate on that?

The way I see this all is that yeah sure we take lots of internals and big barbs but if you think it'd be better not to noble those vills in your church and allow the enemy to move right into your territory then YOU are the idiots. PS look at our war stats and show me a single war we aren't winning decisively. Then you have the right to insult my tribe. Until then, keep repeating yourselves because the 18th time I see some clown post that you should NEVER take an internal or barb it is just so much more effective. (Sarcasm for the dense pirates)

DeletedUser

i do enjoy how you spread one persons message to everyone, go read my post in barb nobling thread and reply to that, until then you can stop talking.

DeletedUser

if you have players not dedicated enough to move out of their little box to help the tribe and sit around barb nobling thats a problem, you are recruiting food. and thats the problem many people see with familys, its not the numbers its some of the contents. if you have players not doing anything for you then they should not even be there they should have been food in the first place. recruiting people to hold more ground then internalling them as they quit isnt making your members any better and your own members admit you have people that are not willing to really help, you should be cleaning your tribes out of those members and seriously considering if you have 2 tribes worth of players that will be dedicated to helping your tribe. not hiding behind its name for cheep and easy caps playing sim city.

its people like nightgst you should be keeping, they from what i have seen are surrounded by blue but are attacking nms, and while they may need some guidance on some nuke builds and further increasing their skill as a player, its primarily the attitude like that you should be looking for. yes you can train people skills but not attitude, and when you find someone with the propper attitude its a bit hard to teach them when everyone worth a damn is blue.

i know alot of people you catch flack from are not just family haters as such but are saying that you probably dont NEED to family up yet as a good deal of your players are probably not working for you in anything but points and territory.
and while yes that may eventually lead to a smaller group of players as the boxed in ones quit they frankly will not have quite as much skill in the game as their counterparts in other tribes (generally), at least a decent chunk of whom its their first or one of their first worlds.

no one would fault you for taking a step back and looking through your members list to decide you really dont need a family, your not going to hear any i told you so's, and frankly i dont care if you do our do not, thats just the way it is.

the one thing i will say is if our tribes, our around and finally touch, i have faith that our members will be generally more skilled in war then yours. generally of course there will always be acceptions.

i am not flaming you in any way here, just throwing out a mixture of opinion and fact. but i do suggest you take a look at your members and see if that second tribe (and your pirate themed dumpster) are really necessary.

here you go for you dense non pirates

DeletedUser

That is a fair post. But I don't really see how you can assume that just because we have 40 more members then a regular tribe, those 40 extra members are all crap. Believe me, we make a LOT of dismissals. Anyone not helping out actively gets the boot. How do you think we are winning all our wars on 3 fronts? That's not just by luck. If I told you that all of our members particpate in wars through nukes and fakes would you believe me? Obviously not. But that's the truth and if you don't believe me I don't really care, as I know it is the truth. So say what you will about family tribes, but until we actually lose a war this statement holds no weight: "i have faith that our members will be generally more skilled in war then yours"

DeletedUser

That is a fair post. But I don't really see how you can assume that just because we have 40 more members then a regular tribe, those 40 extra members are all crap. Believe me, we make a LOT of dismissals. Anyone not helping out actively gets the boot. How do you think we are winning all our wars on 3 fronts? That's not just by luck. If I told you that all of our members particpate in wars through nukes and fakes would you believe me? Obviously not. But that's the truth and if you don't believe me I don't really care, as I know it is the truth. So say what you will about family tribes, but until we actually lose a war this statement holds no weight: "i have faith that our members will be generally more skilled in war then yours"

your own members admit there are people who wont noble out of their box in un, not to mention being on the rim myself the spread of good active players just isnt there, i do think you have some people that should be classified food in your tribe as members, and the other thing you have to realize is the rum camp are not all flaming you, even if there are a few, that post contains how i feel and if it has to be adressed at all i would like people to at least use what i said against me (no offence travis :D)

im just not so sure all those members is neccisary, and to "cut the crap" so to speak your fight with nms is the only one worth mentioning, and i wish you luck in it.

DeletedUser

Nay taken fatal. :)

and what fatal said is pretty much how me feel just me nay that good with words...LOL