BARB vs Away

DeletedUser

Congrats to Pavle on his recent appointment as Duke. He deserves it and is clearly someone who we respect for his approach to the game. Bit saddened that he has chosen not to follow in Jess's footsteps and opted for the easy way out instead. Nonetheless, lets see what happens. BTW Josh, you were second man when Jess was around, sad to see you take on the same role again.

And I hear the 'funny man' HPG has quit. Just want to say here, that you always come on forums and talked a lot. You mentioned how you knew how to play the game and talked of your stats. But when you got opped (a minor op btw). You quit. Its disappointing. Morale of the story for everyone? Talk less about your 'skills' on this game.

Good luck to Barb and Away. This world is not ending anytime soon in my honest 'non-biased' opinion. We all will still be around for months to come. So might as well enjoy it for however long it carries on.

DeletedUser

The dominance numbers goes up and down as AWAY tries to hold on by mass 2K Barb eating

Might as well clarify something in regards to this. Away isn't running away from the fight by doing so, its trying to hold on to it. Our own dominance is not enough to say that there are only two parties to this world. Theres a third and thats Atomic/KZ. Their losses should not reflect on us or lead to our failure and therefore we need to do what we can to keep dominance maintained while we try to have a real fight and have some fun. Your tactics seem to be to eat easy villages down south while moderating pushing on us.

DeletedUser

Congrats to Pavle on his recent appointment as Duke. He deserves it and is clearly someone who we respect for his approach to the game. Bit saddened that he has chosen not to follow in Jess's footsteps and opted for the easy way out instead. Nonetheless, lets see what happens. BTW Josh, you were second man when Jess was around, sad to see you take on the same role again.
You make it sound like Jess is not still Duke. Im not sure what the easy way out is but many people want the world to end as its not much fun anymore. Though I did enjoy reading some of those topics in your shared chat with Atomic/KZ. There isn't a lot in those forums but I did laugh a couple times :)

DeletedUser105209

(yawn) Im still playing, my accounts still growing, im still sending out bitchy mails. Stop spreading rumors Zeckt! I am just playing less atm and needed someone to pick up my slack.

Oh and as for "easy way out" we are apparently taking, haven't resorted to 2.5 k barbs yet. Still plenty of time left though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(yawn) Im still playing, my accounts still growing, im still sending out bitchy mails. Stop spreading rumors Zeckt! I am just playing less atm and needed someone to pick up my slack.Oh and as for "easy way out" we are apparently taking, haven't resorted to 2.5 k barbs yet. Still plenty of time left though :)
Well nobling barbs would actually make the world last longer therefore would not be taking the easy way out. He must think we are nobling non Away/KZ players behind us to get the final 4%. Atleast thats the only easy way I can think of right now.

Soberknight

Well nobling barbs would actually make the world last longer therefore would not be taking the easy way out. He must think we are nobling non Away/KZ players behind us to get the final 4%. Atleast thats the only easy way I can think of right now.

It is true that you have been hitting south more than Away for a few weeks, saw this as well on the maps. Not sure it was a strategy or just a few players doing an op together.

On another matter: W73 ODA needs an interim manager, how about Jess? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7488

BTW Josh, you were second man when Jess was around, sad to see you take on the same role again.

Second man eh? So thats what the cool kids are saying about me.

I've been co-duke with Jess (and BM at the time) ever since we moved over from Manic.

Jess is still around.

It was quite logical to bring Pav on board. What's the point of having a council if we all agree on the same thing every time? It's good to have different opinions and Pav is no puppet when it comes to sharing his. Thus congratulations are in order.

DeletedUser7488

It is true that you have been hitting south more than Away for a few weeks, saw this as well on the maps. Not sure it was a strategy or just a few players doing an op together.

On another matter: W73 ODA needs an interim manager, how about Jess? :icon_wink:

Yeah, more-so recently as when we tried to focus strictly on away; they started to act up and cause problems... Gotta put em in their place again. *sigh*

DeletedUser

And I hear the 'funny man' HPG has quit. Just want to say here, that you always come on forums and talked a lot. You mentioned how you knew how to play the game and talked of your stats. But when you got opped (a minor op btw). You quit. Its disappointing. Morale of the story for everyone? Talk less about your 'skills' on this game

I like to think I'm a funny man, yet i get no "minor op". ye trying to say hpg was funnier than me :( I'm shocked

DeletedUser91091

Might as well clarify something in regards to this. Away isn't running away from the fight by doing so, its trying to hold on to it. Our own dominance is not enough to say that there are only two parties to this world. Theres a third and thats Atomic/KZ. Their losses should not reflect on us or lead to our failure and therefore we need to do what we can to keep dominance maintained while we try to have a real fight and have some fun. Your tactics seem to be to eat easy villages down south while moderating pushing on us.

But why not noble BARB or other tribes rather than 2K barbarian villages end result is actually better. you take one away from the enemy and still keep the dominance numbers steady.

DeletedUser105209

Hpg quit days before he was op'd, but lets not pretend everyone on both sides doesn't know that :icon_wink:

@ sober, Andy asked me to co him in startup for 73, i didnt have time then. There are a few who were in/are in Oda who I adore, I wish them good luck with their wars
but I dont have the time for another world :(

Psihic

And I hear the 'funny man' HPG has quit. Just want to say here, that you always come on forums and talked a lot. You mentioned how you knew how to play the game and talked of your stats. But when you got opped (a minor op btw). You quit. Its disappointing. Morale of the story for everyone? Talk less about your 'skills' on this game.

Good luck to Barb and Away. This world is not ending anytime soon in my honest 'non-biased' opinion. We all will still be around for months to come. So might as well enjoy it for however long it carries on.

Thank you for the congratulation.

The rest of your statement is crap though. When you enemy starts to use low and dishonorable tactic, a good tactician adjusts to that.

Away has clearly opted for stalling the outcome hoping for people to get bored and quit by nobling hundreds and hundreds of 2k point barbs and by that raising the total amount of player owned villages and lowering our percentage.

You think we will fight an honorable battle against an enemy that shows no honor ? Get real, this isnt grimms fairytale.

Our goal is to win and like I said many times, thats exactly we will do.

And, last but not least, it was not my decision only.

Soberknight

i would just like to say i am still enjoying this world

You got me worried for a bit a little while ago.
Almost seemed as if those attack waves got the better of you ( totally understandable), but i have seen you recover again and now Away has been targeting other accounts if i am correct?

Anyways, i still got your back over here mate!

Hpg quit days before he was op'd, but lets not pretend everyone on both sides doesn't know that :icon_wink:mad: sober, Andy asked me to co him in startup for 73, i didnt have time then. There are a few who were in/are in Oda who I adore, I wish them good luck with their warsbut I dont have the time for another world :(

I got the impression you wouldnt have the time, because you also seemed to be less active over here. It's hard to fit this game into your RL schedule.

I do think ODA in world 73 needs a good leader. Someone to get everyone working on same goal and not get into internal bickering...
Might be too late already to save the tribe but i still have faith in them because of their skills.

It does seem a very interesting world: Lots of skilled players playing in premades from world winning tribes.

To end this more on topic: I think this world now is way more fun because of Away. I hope the next few months there will be less flaming over here and littlebit more respect. Please?

For instance The Climb has been called many things but he does seem to take responsibility being the largest account and actively involved in many ops.
Also Final Thrust (KZ) seems to be doing fine against QuiteGoddish account, attacking that account from the rear but nonetheless its a successful attack.

Now lets end this world quickly so you all can join world 73

DeletedUser112664

(yawn) pavle or whatever. If you only noble away vills from now on we will only noble barb vills. How about that? Think you'll win faster that way?

DeletedUser7488

(yawn) pavle or whatever. If you only noble away vills from now on we will only noble barb vills. How about that? Think you'll win faster that way?

See, the problem here is when you say barb, you're having two meanings. Not only Barb (tribe) But Barb (barbarian vills)

Psihic

This is supposed to be somekinda comeback viko ?

I see you are not really the brightest in your tribe.

DeletedUser112664

I mean dont be obnoxious and blame us for having to noble barbs because other people lose too many villages to you guys. If my post was retarded (which it was to make a point) that makes yours the same.