Chapter 2 - Here come the birds!

[spoil]
full.png
[/spoil]

The Wraith Arrive

[spoil]
full.png
[/spoil]

More chapters will be added when I cbb, enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

need to put names for that characters...otherwise it's pure genius. :)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what side they are on, wont put names so there is no unwanted attention to said players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

are cause this is pointed a Hawks cause pherion is nobling up so many barbs ...

also granted at the time when we were discussing the extendable christmas break wasnt DDRMAAX idea to noble up all the barbs and small player around the would so he should differently be one of the characters ...

and we are all guilty of it ... you telling me domin and mineslong and stabes arent nobling up barbs down south cause YY has been catting them down ... so your flaming yourself along with everyone else in this topic

and before you go on about looking at my stats and go OMG cliffordreddog your nobling up barbs your a hypocrite i know this ... but to added to more ammo to my comments here ... Legion didnt start nobling up all the little barbs around us until we realized that Hawks were doing it first and we came to the conclusion that we will have to follow suit or in the long run will be overrun cause youll have more offense and defense then us

DeletedUser

That is one of the worst replies I have ever forced myself to read.

1. The Pherion jokes are getting old
2. It wasn't my idea, it was put forth by someone in hawks, and it was to noble all the small players around us - Not the barbs, that is just stupid. Of course I agreed with nobling up all the players if we had an extended world truce, why wouldn't I?
3. Show me stats of me, mineslong and stabes having a war with the barbs.
4. I said this would be continued, dependent on the situation, so hawks could easily be the next focus in the comic.
5. Legion were criticising hawks for nobling all the barbs, also saying it was the reason why they took rank 1. So yes, you doing it now does make Legion a bunch of hypocrites, from my knowledge of its meaning.

DeletedUser

Being that Legion has nobled somewhere between 3-4K more barbs more than Hawks overall I'd say this was not pointed at Hawks...but Hey you continue to find an isolated section of stats that fit your argument and then keep believing that counts in total.

DeletedUser

well you have to admit you started the barb nobling first... just cause we are doing it faster to keep ahead of you has nothing to do with the end stats ... i am not caring about the stats ... i did say hey i admit we noble barbs ... i just saying and stating the fact that Hawk started the mass nobling of barbs not legion.

and DDRMAAX we all realize your target with this first chapter. hence why i said something

DeletedUser

well you have to admit you started the barb nobling first... just cause we are doing it faster to keep ahead of you has nothing to do with the end stats ... i am not caring about the stats ... i did say hey i admit we noble barbs ... i just saying and stating the fact that Hawk started the mass nobling of barbs not legion.

and DDRMAAX we all realize your target with this first chapter. hence why i said something

So, Legion has never mass nobled barbs before mid December of 2010? (I think that is when Hawks had a barb nobling session)
Thought so. If you are going to pick out a period in time when a tribe nobles barbs, lowest or highest amount, then that is a pretty stupid way to support your argument. How about I pick out a period of time where Legion mass nobled barbs? I don't, because I know how stupid it is. A barb is a barb, whether you nobled it at the start of the world or a month ago, there is no difference.

And it is words such as, "just cause we are doing it faster to keep ahead of you" that makes this funny, because it literally is a barb war. Want to have a cry because I used Legion first? Fine, just don't start spouting out crap that you cant back up.

DeletedUser

No I don't think so...Legion nobled more barbs than hawks a year ago...and still do.

Why you're doing it doesn't matter(I mean your camp not you personally). I don't care whether you noble more or less, just don't accuse Hawks of something when it's not true, not that it would matter even if it was...

And by the way...the funny thing is when ya'll put together a selected time period where hawks did noble more barbs...you all tried to flame and scorn us to death for it...now when you guys are doing it though it's a valid and justified strategic policy...haven't seen that before:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Being that Legion has nobled somewhere between 3-4K more barbs more than Hawks overall I'd say this was not pointed at Hawks...but Hey you continue to find an isolated section of stats that fit your argument and then keep believing that counts in total.

that is flat out wrong buddy

this one was a bit more painful to do and isn't that useful, since none of the tribes today are what they were when the world began, but since you and I are such good buddies, here you go :icon_razz:

hawks 8267 24.42% of all village gains
legion 10973 24.31% of all village gains
tw 9289 47.65% of all village gains
detox 2868 18.20% of all village gains

this obviously isn't based on who currently is in each of these tribes (barbs nobled by the mav, dom accounts while in legion count for legion ect ect)

these stats are for current hawks and legion players, they do not include e=mc, f=ma, hawk$ conquers, also not watch! and who? conquers, I am willing to bet that e=mc, f=ma and hawk$ have way more barb nobles than watch! and who?, are you willing to bet against that?

throwing out wrong stat just makes you look jabroni, lord jabroni ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also granted at the time when we were discussing the extendable christmas break wasnt DDRMAAX idea to noble up all the barbs and small player around the would so he should differently be one of the characters ...

and we are all guilty of it ... you telling me domin and mineslong and stabes arent nobling up barbs down south cause YY has been catting them down ... so your flaming yourself along with everyone else in this topic

and before you go on about looking at my stats and go OMG cliffordreddog your nobling up barbs your a hypocrite i know this ... but to added to more ammo to my comments here ... Legion didnt start nobling up all the little barbs around us until we realized that Hawks were doing it first and we came to the conclusion that we will have to follow suit or in the long run will be overrun cause youll have more offense and defense then us

Pherion hasnt nobled a barb in a long time (maybe he started again) but i keep tabs on him.

Mines long having a war with the barbs lol

Agreed DDR. Legion say only reason they took number 1 was because of barbs. Not overwhelming stats in our favour. Yet now you do it lol.

Battle of the barbs :/ This world is pathetic. Every barb nobled by a player extends this world time by a few more hours/days. Then again , Legions time is numbered so no doubt they will do anything to last as long as possible.

Look down south you hypocrite, Lot more spaces than anywhere else in the map ! Stupid tool .

Go gift us YOUR ENEMY . More villages for free. Yh you heard that Pza7 . For Free

DeletedUser

these stats are for current hawks and legion players, they do not include e=mc, f=ma, hawk$ conquers, also not watch! and who? conquers, I am willing to bet that e=mc, f=ma and hawk$ have way more barb nobles than watch! and who?, are you willing to bet against that?

Yep my barb nobling was well loads while in legion /facepalm

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

DeletedUser

Your stats are wrong/outdated.

Legion = 12980
Hawks = 10,378

These conquers happened under the Hawks/Legion name, not who?/Watch!/E=mc2/f=ma/Hawk$. This war isn't LEGION/Who?/Watch!/LKJ (who we actually haven't counted in any barb conquers yet) VS Hawks/E=MC2/DETOX/HAWK$/TW. So the fact still remains that LEGION has nobled more barbs than Hawks, overall.

DeletedUser

Why even bother making a thread dedicated to this topic? D:
You surely knew it would become this pointless bickering before you posted it.

DeletedUser81101

Not all LEGION members said Hawks barb nobling was a bad tactic :p only a select few :)

DeletedUser

actually I'm pretty sure no legion player said hawks nobling lots of barbs was a bad tactic. I just showed the situation as it was (I'm assuming I'm who you're refering to as the select few) and said it was giving them the edge ... do I like the fact that this world favors barb nobling? no. but if something works, it wld be a bad tactic not to do it ...