Barb wars

DeletedUser

Dependant on your morale advantage and exactly what you have to play with...

mike62

Ive played this world early on but dont remember very much from it. I know it was a new experience for me. Everyone has varying strats some work some dont but discussion is the way forward. Constant bickering and arguing doesnt get anywhere. Leave the fighting for ingame and just learn from each others mistakes.
Even bitterest enemies should be able to run to the forums for a laugh when needed without all the name calling.
Anyways rant for the day over with.
Back to trying to fnd out what has happened in the game for the last 18 months i got a bit lost in other stuff and took a well needed break.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comics , its really enjoyable and refreshing.

DeletedUser

I personally don't like taking Barbarian villages but when everyone else is doing the same you have no other choice but to do the same or be over run in a few months time.
If this is what each tribe is going to do then so be it, its just another strategy.
May the best barb nobler win!

DeletedUser

World 33's major tribes are winning the war against the barbs! (Tribes that matter 1-3)

Since 4/01/2011 - 13/01/2011:

2395 1,000 point barbs have been nobled

So far Legion are leading the frontal assault against the barbs, Hawks are lagging behind and TW seem to be focusing mainly on active enemy players (Psst noobs)

Legion - 1,371
Hawks - 706
TW - 318

When will the barbs hit back!?!?!

DeletedUser

I see the Internals are keeping you busy for now Marv. When will we be expecting you to join in the "Barb War"

DeletedUser

*mav

And please call me rich.

Internals internals.

I have no interest in petty barbs, but of course I will start nobling them .

Gotta copy my idols in legion

DeletedUser

Sorry Rich.

I believe the only reason we're nobling so many barbs now is to keep up with Hawks/TW. If we didn't start nobling barbs then in a few months our enemies would have a even bigger advantage over Legion.

But indeed seems really sad that this is what the world has come to.

DeletedUser

I have no interest in petty barbs, but of course I will start nobling them .
Gotta copy my idols in legion

well that's disappointing richard :icon_sad:

but if you really wanna excell at the art of nobling barbs, you might wanna choose your idols from hawks, they've been doing it longer
(^ takes a crack at HAWKS to piss off LJ)

:D

baseball2009star

World 33's major tribes are winning the war against the barbs! (Tribes that matter 1-3)

Since 4/01/2011 - 13/01/2011:

2395 1,000 point barbs have been nobled

So far Legion are leading the frontal assault against the barbs, Hawks are lagging behind and TW seem to be focusing mainly on active enemy players (Psst noobs)

Legion - 1,371
Hawks - 706
TW - 318

When will the barbs hit back!?!?!

We are ages ahead of you guys, we've taken all of our barbs =)

DeletedUser

Sorry Rich.

I believe the only reason we're nobling so many barbs now is to keep up with Hawks/TW. If we didn't start nobling barbs then in a few months our enemies would have a even bigger advantage over Legion.

People to scared to attack the enemy rather noble backline barbs :/

This is an indication of the world as a whole , not pointing the finger at legion/

Disappointing.

DeletedUser

Sorry Rich.

No matter how many times I've hears that it still makes me laugh :lol:

@hrgos - Legion have still nobled alot more barbs than hawks :icon_rolleyes: