Barbarian Nobling Agreement

mitsche

Hello Everyone,
Over the last few weeks, I have noticed an increase in barbarian nobling world wide. This may be due to a lack of available targets, players wanting to take new territory, or prolonged war between tribes. My instinct was to noble a few dozen villages (109 to be exact) in areas where I anticipate needing an increased village density in a few months. In turn, I am sure that my neighbors would do the same which would provoke me to noble more barbarian villages. Hell, I have ~1000 nobles sitting around doing nothing! This line of thinking is dangerous, and I hope to put a stop to it.

If we begin nobling barbarian villages, we will spend the next 6 months building them up, if not longer! We did not join this game to build up villages. Not only will be a waste of months of our lives developing those villages, but the remaining competent and active players will leave this world.

I would like to propose an agreement between all W45 tribes to halt all nobling of <2,000 point barbarian villages. If we can all agree to stop barbarian nobling and only take valuable villages, our world will be more fun and interesting. We all know there is a long term advantage to nobling barbarian villages in this world. Because nobles are essentially free, there is no strategic reason not to noble them. However, to make this world more interesting and fun I plead with all world leaders to put a stop to barbarian nobling! Lets stop this problem before it gets any worse

If we can not come to an agreement, this world is destine to remain populated by bored and apathetic players and will end once enough people get bored and quit.

Regards,
Mitsche

DeletedUser

I agree and already do this, I wait for barb nobling noobs (foul) to noble them and build them up to a size where there worth taking =D. But tbh there is no way that all tribes will stop, there will always be a few, especially with there being such a limit of targets to noble.

DeletedUser

i been trying to stop this since this world started. Several have been kicked

DeletedUser

It seems to me that Omen is the worst tribe for doing this. Maybe you guys should fix your own barb nobling before you worry about the rest of the world.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say one more thing then I'll feel all better.

What you guys in Omen have nobled enough barbs? Now lets put a stop to it before other tribes start to do the same? I can't say for sure but I bet the other tribes have a long ways to go before they catch Omen in the Barbs nobled department.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that Omen is the worst tribe for doing this. Maybe you guys should fix your own barb nobling before you worry about the rest of the world.

Umm...Why do you think a member of our tribe was the first to propose this anyways?

And he plainly stated how many he had taken himself. Try to put down our tribe like that only makes you look bad.

DeletedUser

I don't care how it makes me look.

I just don't think you guys have any right to ask the world to stop nobling barbs. Simple as that.

I don't know how I put Omen down, unless saying that nobling barbs is a put down. ???

Anyhow I'm not going to argue this will be my last post.

Still not sure how you guys expect us to not just laugh at this. You stack our border with 1k barb ennoblements then immediately ask the rest of the world not to do it, saying that it would ruin the world.

DeletedUser

lmao

This has got to be one of the greatest threads I have seen ever on these forums. A barb nobling agreement. Classic. Glad to see that the low noble cost opens the door to massive sub 2000 barb nobling.

mitsche

It is not Omen asking, it is me asking.

ElfSpice, the barbarian nobling has just begun. A small amount of barbarian nobling inflates quickly. The purpose of this thread was asking both One and Omen to come to an agreement. If we can not come to an agreement, I am sure that the world will descend into massive barbarian nobling.

DeletedUser

I lie, one more comment

I'm not against an agreement, actually quite for one, but the amount of barbs already nobled should be taken in to account. Don't know how something like that could be worked out, if at all.

I seem to have diarrhea of the mouth today so I'll shut up and let the important people discuss this topic.

DeletedUser

I think Omen will have to make the first step by stopping barb nobling entirely. They are the only tribe which has done it at great scale so far: I checked TWstats and Omen has nobled about 900 barbarian villages ever since the merge. You cannot expect the rest of the world to immediatly stop their small-scale barb nobling when Omen has nobled such great numbers lately.

I've always stopped my members from nobling barbs. Those who didn't stop, were nobled out. One is currently only nobling barbs because Omen is doing it right on our frontlines - a move which we consider offensive. We honestly hate barb nobling, but we have no other choice if we are to keep our clusters competitive.

So yes, I think Omen will have to take the first step. I honestly don't see how clustering up will do the world any good in the long-term perspective.

mitsche

So if Omen immediately stopped barbarian nobling, would One stop as well? Stalker do you have anything to say?

DeletedUser

Until we saw the large scale barb nobling taking place, P-CTRL has had a ban on all 1k barb nobling, it is a natural defence mechanism at it is aggrssions towards us and in order to compete we must also do this, barb nobling is like the plague it spreads until it affects every tribe.

mitsche

That is exactly the point. If we end it now, we can stop this plague

DeletedUser

That is exactly the point. If we end it now, we can stop this plague
but my tribe is PLAGUE and we dont want to stop :D
but seripusly i have loads of barbs near me to builod a nice little cluster, and im expected to leave it alone? not a chance
cant you take hearing it as it is mitsche? attacking me because i wont noble players instead of babrs? also whats with attacking from 150 hours away?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but my tribe is PLAGUE and we dont want to stop :D
but seripusly i have loads of barbs near me to builod a nice little cluster, and im expected to leave it alone? not a chance
cant you take hearing it as it is mitsche? attacking me because i wont noble players instead of babrs? also whats with attacking from 150 hours away?

Your tribe barely has nobles... we were talking of big tribes. majorly Omen and One, the rim tribes were hardly spoken of lol. So noble barbs, grow them well so we can noble you later ^^

And 150hrs isn't that far away for a player with a size simular to mitsche

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86073

Stalker, k65 One/Omen border and Horse s#*t....

That is all.

DeletedUser

since when is k44 the rim? its not far from the core, some of my members may be on the rim but thats because they didnt think to start in cener of tribe. besides omen and one seem to be attacking alot of my members, such a big tribe to be trying to take us out huh. and our allies also

DeletedUser

since when is k44 the rim? its not far from the core, some of my members may be on the rim but that's because they didn't think to start in centre of tribe. besides omen and one seem to be attacking a lot of my members, such a big tribe to be trying to take us out huh. and our allies also

Who said i was speaking about you?:icon_rolleyes: I was speaking of the "bigger" rim tribes (but yet so small compared to the top 2 tribes) such as my tribe, ash, or P-Ctrl. Seen your size you don't even come into consideration. I didn't take the effort of looking where you were located:icon_rolleyes:

Oh and please get a dictionary on your browser:icon_wink: