Barbarian Nobling Agreement

mitsche

The effect on barbarian villages in the last 3 weeks has been profound. In the last 2 weeks, barbarian nobling has job significantly.

barbnoble.jpg

The arrow indicated when I proposed this agreement

Aside from some small problems, I am glad to see that the world has decided to play smart.

Also, there is only 2100 players left in W45. We have been nobling out approximately 550 players/month. At this rate, I expect W45 to have less than 500 players by Christmas

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ghalen and Heinrichs

these guys dont noble barbs they noble players(who quit many a time ago and went barb)

Suck

DeletedUser

i guess ill have to attack someone else then eh maybe serbr1 :)

DeletedUser

Ghalen and Heinrichs

these guys dont noble barbs they noble players(who quit many a time ago and went barb)

Suck

Side 1:
Players: Ghalen
Side 2:
Tribes: One, Two

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 7
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 516,644
Side 2: 50,359
Difference: 466,285

chart

Side 1:
Players: Heinrichs
Side 2:
Tribes: Two, One

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 10
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 151,081
Side 2: 106,572
Difference: 44,509

chart

Kind of looks bad when the players you claim suck are ahead in conquers vs One/Two, now isn't it? If you want to try to degrade other players, try to use actual facts rather than raw opinion. If you can't find a fact to support your argument, it most likely means that your argument is wrong.

DeletedUser

i can support my argument look at the blob they have the map each. yeah real swell i guess

DeletedUser

The Adventures of Baron Von Barbmunchausen?? I'm sure I've heard that story somewhere before!!

DeletedUser

i can support my argument look at the blob they have the map each. yeah real swell i guess

That doesn't support your argument. You keep stating that, because they noble barbs, they suck as players. There is no true correlation between those two points. Its true that more times than not, players who choose to noble small barbs aren't good players. However, you can't take a statement that is true for some and attempt to apply it to everyone.

mitsche

beep beep. I wanted to move this up before the end of the world

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The stopping of nobling of barbs is a ploy by big players to hinder smaller ones. They stop progress in favour of themselves nobling out inactives. I say no barbs then also no nobling out of inactives by the people who have rights in a tribe...... LOL like thats ever gonna happen. Where the heck would they get their points from then hey. Figting each other.... hell no.

Ok I have 20 villages while most have 200. you say attack. Heheheheheheh yeah sure. But if I take 180 barbs and also have 200 built up villages... I can wipe the fools out.

The end of the world is not a product of merging. Its because you all stopped progress which led to boredom. I am a builder not a fighter.... I build up defencive villages and let my friends take them. And I protect my attacking friends to the maximum even if I end up loosing my own villages. So when those friends start attacking me.... I know the bloody sitters have hijacked their accounts.

The ambition was to have as little players as possible in the world. Hehehehheeh and they wonder why TW is losing players. if it was me. Id go the long route. try and have the world 100% occupied and then beloning to a couple of closely allied groups.

Older worlds thats what happened. Big players would select a few smaller friends and help them dominate. Gone are those days hey. If you guys want to play small worlds why not aske TW to have one where only 200 players are allowed. Go play the lonely games there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

chanevr you fail to remember that there where over 30,000 players at the start of W45. You also seem to forget that the primary goal of the game is to conquer everyone in order to win. It is unfortunate that players like yourself, whom are tragically good at building a very small core of defensive villages don't have the ability to go on the offensive. More offensive villages equals faster growth. Why you might ask? Well, put simply, more noble trains, and more nukes means you can clear more competition and take more villages. Subsequently, the more villages you take, the faster you grow progressively throughout the server. In addition, well disciplined, aggressive tribes are more likely to invite players who do participate in actively destroying the competition, while simultaneously routing out the lethargic players that somehow made their way into the tribe out. Please be kind to yourself on your next server and remember this tidbit if you want to finish the world with the victors. Offense wins. Says so in the scriptures my friend.

As for the barb discussion, it is what it is. The amount of barb nobling greatly declined over the course of the server. As a result the land looks relatively barren compared to many other servers. Those servers should take heed and learn from this as a device for achieving a quicker victory. Players such as seber1 who took several million barb points and who climbed into the top 15 within Omens ranks were dealt with by Omen hostilely removing him from the tribe against his will and removing him from the server by way of noble train in one month time the second to last month of the server. He was warned for many months not to noble barbs, yet he continued. Now that he is erased from the server, I'd like to think he learned a valuable lesson; it doesn't matter how big you grow as a barb hunter, all those hundreds of villages ended up being quite worthless to him when they were gone from his possession. I'd have liked to revoke the barb nobling rule during the last couple weeks with a limit of not conquering past the player in rank ahead of you when there was nothing left to conquer except for the re-starters. This would have helped me to cope with the nauseating boredom and the tedious monotony of constantly re-nobling re-starters.

-V

If you would like more information on the history of W45, please check the Viscount Drakes Account of W45. It is not a complete bore to read I like to think.

Last edited by a moderator: