Barbarian or Bonus?

DeletedUser

Bonus is 154 points with 33% faster stable growth
Barbarian is 287, but a bit closer than bonus village.

Now I realize these are incredibly low to noble. However, the other ones further out are't too great either. And the really big barbs and bonus are near my allies and I think they would not like if I took their farms.

What would you choose? Thanks in advance!

341 village is claimed by someone close....they are not longer playing, they are 341 pts.

BUT I'm need to choose between the first two since I only have one noble to use. So it's got to be a close attack.

DeletedUser113867

Bonus is 154 points with 33% faster stable growth
Barbarian is 287, but a bit closer than bonus village.

Now I realize these are incredibly low to noble. However, the other ones further out are't too great either. And the really big barbs and bonus are near my allies and I think they would not like if I took their farms.

What would you choose? Thanks in advance!

341 village is claimed by someone close....they are not longer playing, they are 341 pts.

BUT I'm need to choose between the first two since I only have one noble to use. So it's got to be a close attack.

at those points you may aswell go for bonus

DeletedUser113867

really? crap...i was going to choose the barb.

Bonus because

Little further away is better for farming as they don't both hog the same farms.
Bonus stable is useless atm but when grown it can regain losses faster.
It will only take a day to catch the barb in points so it is a better choice.

DeletedUser113867

I looked ingame i personally would choose neither

656|565

might be better for resources as you dont farm much, or you can go far the tribeless player if you have decent troop counts

DeletedUser113867

Wow why are you nobling barbs over players.

Obviously kitty is new to the game and asking for advice, her strategy i think is pointwhoring as noone has taught her properly so yes i would say noble the barb and just keep growing while getting up the troop counts.

Also every strategy has its benefits and some players who noble barbs are the best players in the game.

DeletedUser

Obviously kitty is new to the game and asking for advice, her strategy i think is pointwhoring as noone has taught her properly so yes i would say noble the barb and just keep growing while getting up the troop counts.

Also every strategy has its benefits and some players who noble barbs are the best players in the game.
I see you have have taken a few, but I certainly would not call you the best in the game.

DeletedUser113867

I see you have have taken a few, but I certainly would not call you the best in the game.

I was not talking about me, i was tlaking about some people i knew from another world.

I have also proved i am one of the best players in this game, so yeah i may aswell add myself into that elite group who are willing to take barbs.

DeletedUser

I was not talking about me, i was tlaking about some people i knew from another world.

I have also proved i am one of the best players in this game, so yeah i may aswell add myself into that elite group who are willing to take barbs.
So if you feel you are worthy, then we should discuss your recent noblings.

Less than 1200 points...
Oh yeah, you sure are l337.

Deleted User - 4669627

listen to heartless kitty, he is trying to help you

DeletedUser113867

So if you feel you are worthy, then we should discuss your recent noblings.

Less than 1200 points...
Oh yeah, you sure are l337.

Which account do i play? and why do you say i play it?

We can discuss my stats from previous worlds, including getting to rank 1 top oda top odd. 1 world killing hundreds nobles with unstacked villages in an op launched on me and not losing a village.

Being a top player means knowing your strengths and weaknesses and playing to a strategy that suits them, that is why i am a top player and i have stats on many worlds to back it up.

Always remember it is not what you noble it is how you use it, different players use different strategies and mine work well for me.

DeletedUser

Those who seek to inflate their own ego do so usually to mask their own shortcomings. If you want to keep blowing yourself then please do so kindly in an empty room because I'm sure more people there will care.

DeletedUser103537

Heartless who are you in game. So curious who you are.

DeletedUser113867

Those who seek to inflate their own ego do so usually to mask their own shortcomings. If you want to keep blowing yourself then please do so kindly in an empty room because I'm sure more people there will care.

Look at the post i tried to help kitty with some advice, no ego involved.

then

I got someone trying to put me down and i talked about my stats to prove otherwise. If that is me inflating my ego then so be it, I will inflate it when people try putting me down.

DeletedUser

I got someone trying to put me down and i talked about my stats to prove otherwise. If that is me inflating my ego then so be it, I will inflate it when people try putting me down.
If you cannot handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen little man.
Grow a pair and let the forum know where you are on the map. You simply don't have the balls to tell people where you are on the map as you are a sub-standard player. 2 barbs under 1200 points, meh... yet you come here and flame everyone else.

Until now, I have not attacked you personally... but you have attacked me at every turn and you whinge here that someone is trying to put you down.

You're nothing but a keyboard warrior. Put your money where your mouth is so people can judge you like you judge others in this forum. People are starting to get sick of it and they are not even in my tribe.

DeletedUser113867

If you cannot handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen little man.
Grow a pair and let the forum know where you are on the map. You simply don't have the balls to tell people where you are on the map as you are a sub-standard player. 2 barbs under 1200 points, meh... yet you come here and flame everyone else.

Until now, I have not attacked you personally... but you have attacked me at every turn and you whinge here that someone is trying to put you down.

You're nothing but a keyboard warrior. Put your money where your mouth is so people can judge you like you judge others in this forum. People are starting to get sick of it and they are not even in my tribe.

My stats say otherwise and if i am hidding then why do you think you know which account i play? You can tell the forum if you are so confident, i am not stopping you.

If you know me then you know my stats and you can call me substandard if you want but if you know anyone who has reached a rank higher than 1 then you can call me sub standard.

DeletedUser

My stats say otherwise and if i am hidding then why do you think you know which account i play? You can tell the forum if you are so confident, i am not stopping you.

If you know me then you know my stats and you can call me substandard if you want but if you know anyone who has reached a rank higher than 1 then you can call me sub standard.
I've given you enough information for you to know that I am aware of where you are on the map.

05:49:26- That will confirm things for you... :)

As for higher than rank 1... lol. Considering I've ended a world as the Rank 1 player, I think I have the right to judge you and its not impressive.

DeletedUser113867

I've given you enough information for you to know that I am aware of where you are on the map.

05:49:26- That will confirm things for you... :)

As for higher than rank 1... lol. Considering I've ended a world as the Rank 1 player, I think I have the right to judge you and its not impressive.

I have not got the willpower to stay forever, but congrats to you for sticking to it from the start to the end.

But lots of players do not play a world forever it does not make them bad, when we fight you can judge me.

Also that time means nothing to me.

DeletedUser

We can discuss my stats from previous worlds, including getting to rank 1 top oda top odd. 1 world killing hundreds nobles with unstacked villages in an op launched on me and not losing a village.

Yeah that kinda counts as blowing your own Trumpet however you want to try and pass it off.

What irks me most is that you keep mentioning these "Stats" and "my past history" and "stats this and stats that" yet you've not actually given a single statistic in your own defence. If you want to argue a point using Statistics then fantastic, they're a great reference and a solid method of making a point however please don't try and blow smoke up everyone's backsides by throwing around stats and not producing any.

It'l take you all of 60 seconds to find a TWStats link for your Stats; from there others can actually see if your worth your claims.