Barbarian or Bonus?

DeletedUser

If you are playing on two accounts with your fiance and you share a common internet connection, you will need to set the Internet Sharing Facility on both accounts, not just one of them.

Failure to do so could result in both accounts being banned.

DeletedUser

Kitty, you asked for advice, and I gave it. Heartlessfool is a known idiot, and so if you look at his statement it makes no sense. Since you are new to this game and way behind your area, it means one thing: You are not farming. So Nobling the further village to increase farming does not matter since...you are not farming. There are literally thousands of guides about TW and how to play, and even how to win. If you are not already reading these as a new player, then any advice given on these forums would just be a waste. I like to see new players, but if you are not going to do the research on a game this old, you are not going to succeed. Being a nice player doesn't get you far in this game, neither does being lazy. Play TW2, put some money onto the game, and read some guides. You will be top100 in no time. That simple.

DeletedUser

Being a nice player doesn't get you far in this game, neither does being lazy.

Pffft, his lying...I'm both nice and a lazy player. Nonetheless, still pro! ;D

If you wanna be taught more in depth of the game, don't hesitate to add me on Skype, ill teach ya: jazza.jake

Deleted User - 4669627

being female in this game gets you pretty far just on its own :icon_neutral:

monstaz2

Nala, don't noble barbarians!!! Ask your fiance, he should be able to show you where to take and he could surely help you take it.

DeletedUser112794

If you wanna be taught more in depth of the game, don't hesitate to add me on Skype, ill teach ya: jazza.jake

Awwww wish I could call myself Pro.

DeletedUser

Wait so you haven't nobled any players or farmed over 500k in a day?

Wow I am impressed you managed to get top40 =D

DeletedUser

RESPONSES TO EVERYONE: :icon_biggrin: Thank you in advance!

If you are playing on two accounts with your fiance and you share a common internet connection, you will need to set the Internet Sharing Facility on both accounts, not just one of them.

Failure to do so could result in both accounts being banned.

OH!!! YES YES!! Don't worry about that! He knew all about it! We took care of that one day one I started!

Kitty, you asked for advice, and I gave it. Heartlessfool is a known idiot, and so if you look at his statement it makes no sense. Since you are new to this game and way behind your area, it means one thing: You are not farming. So Nobling the further village to increase farming does not matter since...you are not farming. There are literally thousands of guides about TW and how to play, and even how to win. If you are not already reading these as a new player, then any advice given on these forums would just be a waste. I like to see new players, but if you are not going to do the research on a game this old, you are not going to succeed. Being a nice player doesn't get you far in this game, neither does being lazy. Play TW2, put some money onto the game, and read some guides. You will be top100 in no time. That simple.
Oh trust me, I AM SO FARMING!! There is not much around me though. A lot of barbs and bonus, but so low in points that it doesn't bring me much. I have actually read guides, but I mostly get tips and experience advice from my fiance and tribe friends. APPRECIATION though! :)

You are so helpful!

Yay!! ^-^ I'm especially active and in tune with the tribe so I am aware what is going on daily! It's so addicting too! Haha

Nala, don't noble barbarians!!! Ask your fiance, he should be able to show you where to take and he could surely help you take it.
Hey buddy friend? How are you? Haha-don't worry he helps.

being female in this game gets you pretty far just on its own :icon_neutral:
Hurray!!! :3

Last edited by a moderator: