Barbarian to player ratio W53

What should the barbarian to player ratio be on W53?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser656

Hi folks,

We're still working through some of the settings for W53 that aren't usually included in announcements.

To help us get a vague idea of what people want, I'd appreciate it if players could vote in the above non binding poll. Votes are public.

Cheers

DeletedUser

First to post and first to vote! What do I get as a present, Mr. Pumpkin? :p

DeletedUser

Why did I vote 7:100?

Wish I could change my vote.... ah well

DeletedUser

Everyone will pick 7

Doubt it will be that much doe but it would be good i mean farming would be amazing ;) and that never gets boring ahh farming how i do miss you :)

DeletedUser

6:100 since they wont be all that profitable or plentiful.

DeletedUser

As many barbarians as possible please. The no re-starting until after BP rule is annoying and extra barbarians would make up for it a little.

- Scorpio

AxlTheCat

How are the barbs going to be placed? At random or with some thought to all players having similarly farmable starting locations. (i.e. wouldn't want say 3 barbs to be adjacent to some lucky players and other players have nothing nearby).

DeletedUser

I am joining same area by perve, hope we can come on differant k's, cause I dont want to worry about perve much.

ONA, leader
-wolves

DeletedUser

How are the barbs going to be placed? At random or with some thought to all players having similarly farmable starting locations. (i.e. wouldn't want say 3 barbs to be adjacent to some lucky players and other players have nothing nearby).

I am guessing randomly. But would be nice if somehow it was more balanced as Axl said...

DeletedUser

ya We wish:)

nima what tribe are you leading in w 53?

ONA, tribal leader
-wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.